Garnier Active Pure Anti Blkhead Mask

20/05/2020
Never disappointed with Garnier.
All Garnier products will not fail you in one respect: to disappoint you. I have tried using it to remove the blackheads and all it did is remove my faith in the Garnier products. Seriously what is wrong with them? It is easy to apply and cheap. And that is it, nothing else to say about it, Good luck buying it.
Painful to remove
I’ve used various brands of these blackhead removing strips. They have all varied in effectiveness from removing nothing, to being great. These were ok and although there was some removal, there wasn’t enough to justify how painful it was to remove.
Ok
I've tried few similar masks in a past, I must say that one is not one of thw best ones I've used, but it's not the worst as well. Works quite good, remove some of the blackheads on my face but didn't clean it perfectly as I wish, easy to apply and easy to remove as well
Not bad, used better
I have had used a lot of different brands of peel off black head removers. This one is ok it doesn’t work as well as ones I tried before.
23/04/2020
Mask
I was looking for something to remove blackheads this was OK but not the best it did leave my face sore so will not be using again sorry
21/02/2020
Not very good
Tired this instead of my usual strips and although easy to apply was awful to remove. Skin was sore and very red afterwards and didn’t notice any blackheads come out to be honest. Not impressed so would not recommend.
06/02/2020
Not bad!
I decided to give this a go to see if it was better than the strips. I used it after washing my face with warm water but I think it would have been more effective after a shower or steaming my face. It is satisfying pulling it off though! It pulled out a little bit of gunk and facial hairs
05/12/2019
Good blackhead removal
I liked this product, it does what it promises, removed most of my blackheads and left my skin feeling nice and soft afterwards. I would recommend to combine it with the other pure active products for a better result.
11/11/2019
Oh the Pain
I wanted to remove a few Blackheads so gave this a try. Easy to apply let it set then remove. Trying to remove it was very painful it felt like my sin was coming with it. It had removed the few blackheads I had but my who face was red and felt sore. The redness went by the next day. Don't think I will be using this again.
08/11/2019
Brilliant stuff
This is brilliant. Didnt no my nose was that bad. It even grabs dead skin
05/11/2019
Nice feeling
Nice product and working with good effect on my face. Skin was really soft. Takes little more time to take it off.
30/10/2019
Works well
Used this product a few times. Easy to apply, takes a while to set, but once it comes off - you can literally see the ‘gunk’ that comes with it. I find it easy to take off but never comes off in one piece for me. But certainly leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed!
17/10/2019
I like it
I’ve use a few of theses types of products but this one is one of the better ones out there
14/10/2019
Blackhead mask
Love the feel of the mask on your face and how it leaves your face feeling so soft when it's off. Does what it should, would recommend and have recommended to others.
10/10/2019
satisfying
love seeing has much gunk has came off my face weirdly satisfying