01/04/2019
wonderful
i have quite a few charcoal products from garnier. i love this one as when you peel it off your skin feels silky smooth.
01/04/2019
Very good product
This product is very good because I have very sensitive skin and I put it on left it on for the time peeled it off and my skin was lovely and soft
30/03/2019
Does the job
I am very happy with this product. I have very sensitive skin so I was worried about using it but it has really helped remove my blackheads ( and some facial hair in the process) also leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh!
28/03/2019
Rubbish
I tried this product and it left my face red for days and did absolutely nothing
28/03/2019
Its ok
Not as good as i thought it would be, it sounds better than it actualy is, leaves skin soft but doesnt do as it says
25/03/2019
Off with your blackheads!
The product covered evenly and dried to the touch in about 15 minutes, wow it sticks well. Having read some reviews on this type of mask I was nervous about removing. But it was not painful at all, I worked quite slowly, kind of rolling the mask downwards. I would say it was tingly as it tugged those nasty blackheads out. My face felt amazingly clean afterwards, I had no blackheads and my pores looked reduced. Only fault I could find was it's scent which I personally didn't find pleasant.
25/03/2019
Good
Good very good product i will recommend this product to those people that have porse and spots
24/03/2019
Garnier Active Pure Anti Blkhead Mask
I enjoyed this BLKhead mask from Garnier.It adhered very well to my skin and wasn’t painful to remove.My pores Looks clear off any black heads and are visible smaller after using the mask.
23/03/2019
Excellent
This product left my skin feelin amazing and really cleared my pores out.
22/03/2019
Works ok
Good product. Seems like amount to too less for the price you pay
Face mask
Was easy to apply was tricky to pull of but made my skin feel smooth a fresh
Face mask
Great product Easy to use instructions simple Used other similar products but would definitely recommend this one
Great results
Great results definitely removes and reduces blackheads however is a little sore coming off again but worth it
Black mask
Very Good product. Strong Mask peeling of most of the blackheads . Nice smell
Love thian
I love this use it all the time. Great for my skin if you haven't tried it you should