23/03/2019
Excellent
This product left my skin feelin amazing and really cleared my pores out.
22/03/2019
Works ok
Good product. Seems like amount to too less for the price you pay
Face mask
Was easy to apply was tricky to pull of but made my skin feel smooth a fresh
Face mask
Great product Easy to use instructions simple Used other similar products but would definitely recommend this one
Great results
Great results definitely removes and reduces blackheads however is a little sore coming off again but worth it
Black mask
Very Good product. Strong Mask peeling of most of the blackheads . Nice smell
Love thian
I love this use it all the time. Great for my skin if you haven't tried it you should
18/03/2019
Smooth
Its was very hard to get off my face but when i did . my skin felt so soft would buy again but very difficult to get off
18/03/2019
Good but painful
Really enjoy this mask, feel like it reallt cleans out the pores. Can be painful thought but most masks of this type are.
17/03/2019
Great balance
I’ve been using this product for about 6 months and love it. It’s a great exfoliator but is gentle on your skin too. The perfect balance in a face product.
Better mask
Better mask than others I have tired. Really good exfoliation.
16/03/2019
Love these definitely worth getting help get rid of blackheads
Works
I love this I replaced my skin care products that this brand and I love the charcoal range
15/03/2019
Ouch but worth it
I thought that I would give it a go as I had seen quite a few reviews and it is really good!! It can be a bit painful if you’ve got slight facial hair, but it’s worth it. My skin feels and looks so much better.
14/03/2019
It hurt so bad
It was super sticky putting it on and hurt so bad getting it off but on the plus side my tears did help get it off and it did help my skin feel amazing, I know they say beauty is pain but jeeze!