Garnier Moisture Bomb Night-Time Mask

24/03/2020
Very relaxing
Big fan of the garnier sheet masks and this was no exception. Really nice feel and smell left my skin feeling relaxed and ready for sleep
22/03/2020
The Bomb Moisture
This mask is amazing it’s so hydrating and it leaves the skin feeling nourished and so refreshed especially after a quick moisturisers put on before.
19/03/2020
Amazing!
Left my skin extremely moisture! That’s what I was looking for ! My skin was soft and moisture loving it !
17/03/2020
Soft skin
This product was easy to apply and wear. It left my skin feeling soft and moisturised. I loved it.
02/03/2020
My daughter has psoriasis and finds most over the counter moisturising products don't help. This didn't aggravate her psoriasis at all and she said she saw a definite improvement in her skin condition.
23/02/2020
Fantastic product
I've tried many face masks but I do love these so easy to apply and leaves your skin feeling amazing would definitely recommend
21/02/2020
Great Mask
I love a good mask and this is pretty good. Skin felt plump and smooth. It was easy to apply, with plenty of serum. I would definitely purchase again.
21/02/2020
Faboulous
I used this mask on my dry skin and give me Good kick of moisture. My face is so smooth and silky. You have enough product to spread it on your neck. Best night mask I ever used.
20/02/2020
My favorite moisturizing night mask! After use my face is smooth, soft and radiant.Great effect on my skin. Higly recommended!
Radiance skin
Very simple to use and there is enough to spread on your neck or use on your hands. Smelt nice, a great pampering product leaving my skin amazingly soft with a heaven radiance. Wow, definitely using this again
Loved this
This left my skin feeling so soft, I would definitely recommend. Also make up little hampers for friends birthdays and this is always the first thing I put it. Deffo makes you feel pampered.
Fabulous Face Mask
This face mask was fabulous. I prefer sheet/tissue masks to other types and this one was really easy to apply (I find that some sheet masks don't fit my face and end up hanging off). This one left my skin feeling so soft and moisturised and smells lovely!
So refreshing
I love using face masks so when I tried this one I was really please with the finish. Felt so relaxing while it was on my face and as soon as I took it off my skin instantly felt moisturized and so clean! Would definitely recommend
Anazing
Leaves the skin nice and plump, also has enough liquid to spread around the neck! I defo will be buying more
Love this
I love the way my skin felt after this product soft hydrated and plump I would definitely buy again and recommend purchasing