4.5 5 0 20 20 This product contains 96% ingredients of natural origin.*The remaining 4% are ingredients that guarantee the preservation of our product. Free from parabens, silicones and artificial colourants. Among the ingredients of natural origin, Garnier specifically selected its Rose, making sure it comes from a renewable source capable of regenerating each year.
  • 4.5 from
  • 20 Reviews

Reviews

17/04/2018
I received this for free to try but I really liked it and how it left my face feeling very moisturised during the day, the smell is great as well
02/04/2018
Got this as present but didn't suit my skin, it just wasn't for me but either way smell was so nice and probably would recommend it to friend with different type of skin than me.
15/02/2018
Lovely light moisturiser which is great for normal skin. My skin felt soft and smelt beautiful after each use. It absorbed easily and did not leave a greasy residue.
14/02/2018
This product smells so lovely and is so gentle on my skin, i use it every day, especially when it's cold my usually dry face skin feels much more moist and has a healthy glow.
09/02/2018
Lovely light moisturiser which is great for normal skin. My skin felt soft and smelt beautiful after each use. It absorbed easily and did not leave a greasy residue.
05/02/2018
I’m using this at the moment. As I was using an American toner with rose water for £20 as it was organic. This is only a couple of quid and works just as well. Rose water is brilliant for open pores which I have a lot of so it’s a must have product for me and it works.
24/01/2018
Fantastic not overly scented but lovely light fragrance, left my skin hydrated and smooth, with a nice glow
19/01/2018
I love it. Light moisturizer with rose scent. Perfect on my skin.
19/01/2018
I use this every day, I absolutely love it. It smells amazing, feels very moisturising but without feeling too heavy on the skin. The condition of my skin has massively improved by using this product every morning. Would definitely recommend
12/11/2017
I got a sample of this cream it smells amazing its non greasy and makes my skin smooth and silky . great for everyday use
10/11/2017
Omg, this is so amazing and the smell of it is amazing. not to clumpy and applies easy.
09/04/2018
Ive heard that rose water, is really great, for the face. I've never used it. But, I would like try it out.
21/02/2018
I would like to try tgis product for my skin and im sure it wont dissapoint me
15/02/2018
Looking for good day cream for my dry skin. I would like to try this
16/01/2018
I've not tried this but use moisturiser every day and would love to have the opportunity to try and review it.

Q & A

Loading...

Similar products