4.5 5 0 33 33 Our ultimate remedy for normal to dry and dehydrated hair. Garnier Ultimate Blends Quenching Hydrator enriched with natural extracts of Coconut Water & Aloe Vera, hydrates without weighing it down, leaving hair soft and beautifully shiny.

01/09/2019
Great Shampoo
Makes your Hair soft and shiny. Overall a great Shampoo
26/08/2019
I forgot about this shampoo.....!
I can't believe that I forgot about this shampoo but thanks to having just spotted it on this website I will definitely be buying it again. I remember it being very light weight on my hair and not weighing it down at all (which is a must for my fine hair) and it has an incredible smell too.
24/06/2019
Dreamy smell
This shampoo is a regular addition to our bathroom cupboard. It is used by my husband, son and I and we all really love the smell and the way it leaves our hair feeling so light and clean.
23/04/2019
The best shampoo I've used
The best shampoo I've used. Amazing product, paraben and silicone free!! Leaves hair feeling refreshed, lathers up superbly, lovely coconut scent.
25/03/2019
Overall a great shampoo
This shampoo lathers really well which I always look for as this always gives my hair the best clean as I am someone who would use product in my hair (pomades and hairsprays for example). The bottle is a good size and shape and easy to open - something I have struggled in the past with other shampoos, trying to actually get the top open to get the product was near impossible. My only 'complaint' would be that the smell isn't the nicest - I would have liked a stronger coconut scent but overall this isn't something that would put me off repurchasing.
19/03/2019
Lovely product
I love this product, my hair has it's shine back and feels really healthy after using for just one week. I recommend this for anyone with dry and dehydrated hair, it smells great too.
07/02/2019
Lovely fragrance
I bought it in Boots. Have been using it for weeks. I love the Aloe vera Ingredient. Noticed my hair in better condition, less dry. Highly recommended.
25/01/2019
Great lightweight shampoo
I love this shampoo. It’s so lightweight and doesn’t leave any build up after a few days of washing. Hair feels lovely and soft and smells fantastic too. Reminds me of holiday
18/01/2019
Julie
Lovely and fresh. Only need a small amount and my hair felt really clean after each use.
21/11/2018
Good everyday shampoo
Really good hair product. This shampoo is perfect for dry hair . Its easy to comb them after wash . Also really nice smell plus it contains aloe vera which is good for anything . The only thing i can suggest is not to use it with conditioner as it makes them greasy very quickly but this can be different to everyone else. Still recommend it .
02/11/2018
Creamy fragrance
This shampoo is really creamy has a lovely fragrance hair felt soft and the smell was lovely. Really pleased with this and will definitely use it again. I also bought the conditioner too
08/10/2018
Excellent!!
This shampoo is amazing and leaves my hair so so soft and clean feeling.
03/08/2018
Been using this for my badly damaged hair after years of dyeing it and its so hydrating! The smell is gorgeous and an added bonus!
28/07/2018
I love this shampoo. I have hair that tends to get greasy roots if not washed every other day. With this I can now wash my hair once/ twice a week and overall my hair has improve lots ! It also doesn't weigh my hair down. I've spend LOTS on hair products over the years but this is certainly the best shampoo I have used.
21/07/2018
Lovely shampoo. Garnier never have disappointed in their products. Thought it's not one of my favourites I consider buying it some time again.