4.4 5 0 37 37 The sleek restorer with coconut oil and cocoa butter. For dry, frizzy hair.
Garnier Ultimate Blends Conditioner

20/05/2020
Bad selling technique
It is a bad product. Not only the company (garnier) has doubtful working ethics but also the product is ¨meh¨. It does not makes my hair smooth and nice as it is supposed to (help it recover). Moreover it leaves a weird itchy sensation on my skin, especially head, that I do not have with other products with similar ingredients.
16/05/2020
Leaves hair smooth
This conditioner makes my hair so easy to brush after and makes my hair smell great
13/04/2020
Impressive for the price
This is a nice product for the price. It smells amazing and does the job but is nothing special I have to admit. It doesn’t leave my hair feeling greasy but equally it also only leaves it feeling hydrated for the one day. I love their more intense conditioners at the minute so I’d pick that over this one.
07/01/2020
Gorgeous scent and for all hair colours
I was a little concerned that the product wouldn't work well on my hair colour (naturally red with blonde highlights) but I needn't have worried. The conditioner left my hair feeling and smelling amazing, and not too 'weighted' down which can sometimes happen with moisturising conditioners. Gorgeous scent, I would definitely buy this again.
06/01/2020
Love this product
This product has been my go to for a few years now. My hair has always been quite damaged and dry due to bleaching it too many times as a teen! This product helps to make my hair less frizzy and it makes it feel super soft. It also smells amazing! I would definitely recommend.
23/12/2019
garnier conditioner
i highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a silicone free conditioner as it conditions hair well and i have been using this product for years for that reason.
24/11/2019
Nice
It smells amazing!! and left my hair nice and smooth. I will be more from this brand!!
16/11/2019
Smells amazing
The smell is one of the best. It leaves my hair so soft and smooth. I loved it but it's not the best for my daughters hair theirs is very thick.
14/11/2019
Smells gorg
I love, love, love this scent. Leaves your hair smelling amazing too. Lasts for ages. Gives hair a fantastic shine. Can require a lot of product to get good results. I’d probably buy again.
13/11/2019
Ultimate Blends
I love this conditioner. As I am now getting slightly older and hair becoming thinner and dryer this conditioner leaves my hair feeling thicker, softer and gives it some bounce!
06/11/2019
My go to conditioner.
This is definitely a favourite for me at the minute. It really seems to condition my hair well and leaves it looking shiny.
03/11/2019
Customer
I love this conditioner as it help to brush my hair easier and leave them very soft and silky. The conditioner leave my hair shiny , the smell is very nice and not overpowering.
23/10/2019
Great stuff
I love this conditioner, whilst it's very thin it still seems to condition my very dry hair really well. It smells nice like capillary cocoa butter. Then scent doesn't seem to linger once hair is dry which is a shame. But for the small price it fits its job great. Would reccomend.
17/10/2019
Conditioner
Excellent performance, leaves my hair very soft, easy to straighten and smells lovely
02/10/2019
Great for tired dull hair
Inexpensive smells great and worked well on my dry locks - will definitely use again