4.5 5 0 36 36 The sleek restorer with coconut oil and cocoa butter. For dry, frizzy hair.

16/11/2019
Smells amazing
The smell is one of the best. It leaves my hair so soft and smooth. I loved it but it's not the best for my daughters hair theirs is very thick.
14/11/2019
Smells gorg
I love, love, love this scent. Leaves your hair smelling amazing too. Lasts for ages. Gives hair a fantastic shine. Can require a lot of product to get good results. I’d probably buy again.
13/11/2019
Ultimate Blends
I love this conditioner. As I am now getting slightly older and hair becoming thinner and dryer this conditioner leaves my hair feeling thicker, softer and gives it some bounce!
06/11/2019
My go to conditioner.
This is definitely a favourite for me at the minute. It really seems to condition my hair well and leaves it looking shiny.
03/11/2019
Customer
I love this conditioner as it help to brush my hair easier and leave them very soft and silky. The conditioner leave my hair shiny , the smell is very nice and not overpowering.
23/10/2019
Great stuff
I love this conditioner, whilst it's very thin it still seems to condition my very dry hair really well. It smells nice like capillary cocoa butter. Then scent doesn't seem to linger once hair is dry which is a shame. But for the small price it fits its job great. Would reccomend.
17/10/2019
Conditioner
Excellent performance, leaves my hair very soft, easy to straighten and smells lovely
02/10/2019
Great for tired dull hair
Inexpensive smells great and worked well on my dry locks - will definitely use again
30/09/2019
Affordable luxury haircare
My hair was so dry and after the first use,there was a noticable difference, a lot more healthier looking,so shiny and it smells amazing. I used this with the matching shampoo and was really pleased with the results. Highly recommend
26/09/2019
Great fragrance!
Love the smell and my hair looks much shinier and is easier to control!
09/09/2019
Amazing results
Love this brand and the line. Used shampoo and conditioner and the results are amazing. The conditioner leaves hair silky smooth and nourished. Very easy to use and has got very pleasent fragrance. Perfect for my hair - oily roots and dry ends. Have used for the last 4 moths and very happy.
02/09/2019
Excellent product
It has a beautiful long-lasting scent that mesmerised me :) I use this product twice a week and it always leaves my hair very smooth and silky. I can just recommend this hair conditioner to everyone!
22/08/2019
Love this is left my hair feeling smooth and soft and noticeably less frizzy. I love the scent of this and felt it lasted well on my hair well after washing it. It’s easy to apply even when your hands are wet. This is my go to and the one I use most.
15/07/2019
Conditioner
I was amazed at how soft & silky my hair felt after using this. I only bought it as my usual one was out of stoock but now I have switched to this one, love it!
20/06/2019
Smells Nice but too heavy
Love the garnier blends range, this one smells lush however for fine hair is a bit too heavy