4.8 5 0 93 93 Yes: 98% Natural Origin - the remaining 2% ensure good preservation and sensoriality Yes: 100% Vegan* blend Yes: 95% Biodegradable Formula - as per OECD 301 or equivalent tests Yes: Dermatologically Tested Yes: Plant Oil No: Silicones for a natural feel Dig into Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food Banana Shampoo to help nourish dry hair, blended with natural ingredient extracts of Banana & Coconut. Its light foam gently cleanses and nourishes dry hair, with no weigh down. For intensely nourished, healthy-looking hair. Complete your regime with our Nourishing Hair Food Banana Conditioner. For more intense nourishment dig into our Banana Hair Food 3-in-1 multi-use mask! Three ways to enjoy it: Conditioner, Mask, Leave In.
Garnier Ultimate Blends Nourishing Hair Food Banana Shampoo For Dry Hair

23/10/2020
Mediocre
My hair is thick, dry and naturally curly so I’m always keen to try nourishing and moisturising hair products. I bought this along side the matching conditioner as I like the packaging, the fact it’s 98% natural ingredients and a trusted name. I enjoy banana fragranced products and was looking forward to trying this. I have used it several times and it really doesn’t work for my hair, if anything it has made it feel dryer.
22/10/2020
Made hair dry
This product made my hair super dry and i had to give it away to my sister. i did however enjoy the deep conditioner and on a plus it does smell really nice.
22/10/2020
Really good high street buy!
Love this shampoo! So good for the price and smells amazing too! Such a good drugstore buy!
21/10/2020
Soft hair
It's my sons favourite. Lovely banana fragrance. Leaves hair soft. Foam very well. Definately will be buying again :-)
17/10/2020
Smells divine
The hair food line is amazing and leaves my hair feeling so soft. I am currently trying the curly girl method for naturally curly hair, so sulfate shampoos are the way to go for me. After trying and testing (and being disappointed) with many shampoos, I heard about this range and immediately gave it a go. The smell is indescribable and I have had many compliments on my hair smelling nice. You don’t need much as a little goes a long way and it lathers really quickly and easily.
14/10/2020
Love this range
This is my favourite hair range. I was bought the mask as a gift and I had to go out and buy the whole range. It leaves my hair so soft and smelling amazing. They are so reasonably priced but still feel really luxurious.
05/10/2020
really nice
this smells amazing as is really nice. i like the consistency of this too and was really easy to apply to my hair and i used less than i normally would. it left my hair soft moisturised and really clean
30/09/2020
Smooth
I got this as a gift so pleased I got this beautiful smell and my hair was silky smooth to the touch after using it first time I have purchased it twice since and will be buying more
30/09/2020
Smells divine
Why buy really expensive shampoo, when you can buy this one. This shampoo left my hair smooth & silky & definitely wasn’t as dry. The smell is heavenly.
26/09/2020
I love this
This shampoo is so nice smell really good and the hair feels soft
25/09/2020
Great product for a friction of a price
As a user of luxury shampoo brands, I was positively surprised when I used this shampoo for the 1st time. It was in one of my beauty boxes and I loved it. My hair is chemically threatened and not easy to managed due to dryness. This shampoo nourishes dry hair, has no nasties and smells amazing. My husband is in love with this too :)
19/09/2020
Divine smell
Great product, use it for my kid hair. Smells divine, leaves the hair nice and soft.
17/09/2020
So yummy smell
i tried this shampoo and i really love how my hair i left with amazing long lasting fragrance even after days. only one negative thing it’s not for greasy hair after days sitting at home and no one reason to move from home i had greasy hair and i tried to wash with this shampoo not just once but 3 times. after my hair dry i had hairs too heavy and left like with glue so yeah it’s definitely for dry hair. I’m very happy that garnier came with 98% natural product and bottles are recyclable
12/09/2020
4/5
I would say that in mix with conditioner is great!
08/09/2020
what a treat
This range of products smell absolutley beautiful and feel like such a treat to use! They leave your hair super soft and well cared for but most importantly they leave your hair smelling absolutley beautiful!