4.8 5 0 82 82 Yes: 98% Natural Origin - the remaining 2% ensure good preservation and sensoriality Yes: 100% Vegan* blend Yes: 95% Biodegradable Formula - as per OECD 301 or equivalent tests Yes: Dermatologically Tested Yes: Plant Oil No: Silicones for a natural feel Dig into Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food Banana Shampoo to help nourish dry hair, blended with natural ingredient extracts of Banana & Coconut. Its light foam gently cleanses and nourishes dry hair, with no weigh down. For intensely nourished, healthy-looking hair. Complete your regime with our Nourishing Hair Food Banana Conditioner. For more intense nourishment dig into our Banana Hair Food 3-in-1 multi-use mask! Three ways to enjoy it: Conditioner, Mask, Leave In.
Garnier Ultimate Blends Nourishing Hair Food Banana Shampoo For Dry Hair

19/09/2020
Divine smell
Great product, use it for my kid hair. Smells divine, leaves the hair nice and soft.
17/09/2020
So yummy smell
i tried this shampoo and i really love how my hair i left with amazing long lasting fragrance even after days. only one negative thing it’s not for greasy hair after days sitting at home and no one reason to move from home i had greasy hair and i tried to wash with this shampoo not just once but 3 times. after my hair dry i had hairs too heavy and left like with glue so yeah it’s definitely for dry hair. I’m very happy that garnier came with 98% natural product and bottles are recyclable
12/09/2020
4/5
I would say that in mix with conditioner is great!
08/09/2020
what a treat
This range of products smell absolutley beautiful and feel like such a treat to use! They leave your hair super soft and well cared for but most importantly they leave your hair smelling absolutley beautiful!
03/09/2020
Smells amazing
This shampoo has the most unique yummy scent I’ve ever smelt. This left my hair feeling smooth and soft, I also bought the matching conditioner and hair mask because I enjoyed the shampoo so much
02/09/2020
I bought the hair foods products because they were on offer I can honestly say these are amazing, I have bleached hair and the hair foods range has made a huge difference to how my hair feels and looks. It also smells good enough to eat (I wouldnt advise it though 😅) I since been and stocked up whilst its on offer!
30/08/2020
Love it!
I usually use the body shop banana hair products but I had run out so purchased this. I am rather impressed. It smells lovely. It left my hair lovely and soft and more manageable. Very reasonable priced too. It’s definitely worth a try!
20/08/2020
The smell is divine!
If you love the smell of banana and having soft hair.. you need to buy this shampoo! It’s divine.
17/08/2020
Smells beautiful
Smells beautiful but not as nourishing as I thought it would be. Did leave hair softer but not too much different from any other products.
06/08/2020
Leaves hair moisturised
I’ve bought 3 bottles of these because the reviews were good! The packaging is environment friendly, the ingredients used are heavily organic and biodegradable. I love the smell, the packaging and the reason on the back for each ingredient in the shampoo. Unfortunately because it contains silicone, my hair is moisturised but quickly becomes greasy.
03/08/2020
Must have!
I fall in love since first use!!! I have sensitive skin, most of shampoo just dry my scalp, give me dandruff. This one moisturizer my hair, leave then soft, easy to brush. Recommend to use with mask(3in1) to better effects.
02/08/2020
Love shampoo
My friend recommended me that product and I definitely recommend you. I love this shampoo. It leaves my hair soft and smooth and smell amazing. Is my best one
01/08/2020
Garnier Ultimate Hair Food Banana Shampoo
The banana shampoo is fantastic. The scent is the selling point for me. I love banana products. The formula is 98% vegan and bottle 100% recyclable. The shampoo nourished my hair and I felt great after.
28/07/2020
Smells so nice!
The banana smell is so nice, it leaves your hair soft and tangle free. The smells lasts after washing, love it!
23/07/2020
Perfect
Ive recently been seeing this on offer recently which makes me happy as its affordable the bottle is new and stylish and the smell lasts