4.8 5 0 65 65 Yes: 98% Natural Origin - the remaining 2% ensure good preservation and sensoriality Yes: 100% Vegan* blend Yes: 95% Biodegradable Formula - as per OECD 301 or equivalent tests Yes: Dermatologically Tested Yes: Plant Oil No: Silicones for a natural feel Dig into Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food Banana Shampoo to help nourish dry hair, blended with natural ingredient extracts of Banana & Coconut. Its light foam gently cleanses and nourishes dry hair, with no weigh down. For intensely nourished, healthy-looking hair. Complete your regime with our Nourishing Hair Food Banana Conditioner. For more intense nourishment dig into our Banana Hair Food 3-in-1 multi-use mask! Three ways to enjoy it: Conditioner, Mask, Leave In.
Garnier Ultimate Blends Nourishing Hair Food Banana Shampoo For Dry Hair

13/07/2020
Wow!!
Oh my gosh this smells divine!!!! I usually hate banana scents but this is incredible. I even purchased the hair mask and it’s so good for moisturising your hair. Really would recommend.
13/07/2020
Love it!
I have been using this with the conditioner and the hair mask. Not only does my hair feel great but the smell is delicious!!! My husband loves it. I would advise if you don’t like the smell of banana then avoid but if you do definitely try the combo!
10/07/2020
My hair has never felt better!!
I have tried Body shop Banana mask, shampoo and conditioner and have been in love with the product. When I come across this I was a little skeptical since it was so much cheaper than what I am accustomed to but I am so glad I shifted to this. I LOVE THIS!!
07/07/2020
Excellent
The smell is gorgeous and it leaves my hair so soft..works a treat on my dry bleached hair. Highly recommend this product its brilliant
04/07/2020
Fantastic results
I have found my hair becoming very dry & I started buying & paying a fortune for different types & brands of hair masks & conditioners but not getting good results until I came across this.... I first bought the hair mask & I was sceptical...1 - I dont like the smell of bananas & 2 - it wasn't that expensive....but the results were amazing so I decided to purchase the shampoo & conditioner & my scalp is no longer flakey & my hair no longer feels like dry straw. The smell is actually amazing, considering I dont like bananas I really love the smell of this. Highly reccomend & 100% will be using in the future.
01/07/2020
Lovee
Love this shampoo. It smells amazing and leaves my hair so soft and smooth. Would defo recomend.
28/06/2020
Lovely product
Recently tried this shampoo after trying the hair mask and it didn’t disappoint. It left my hair feeling lovely and smooth and such a great smell. Highly recommend with the conditioner.
24/06/2020
Seriously good for dry hair!
This is super gentle and very effective on dry hair. This is conjunction with using the hair food mask makes the perfect combination of your hair is a bit dry and tired, especially from colouring. Smells absolutely divine and really makes a difference to your hair.
17/06/2020
Lush!
The Garnier banana hair food shampoo, conditioner and mask have become my favourite haircare products! They smell amazing and leave my hair soft, nourished and shiny! :)
16/06/2020
Something totally new from garnier
For sure banana is most people favourite fruit, my as well. Fantastic smell,easy to apply, and wash off. I bought in set with same line mask, hair really likes it.
06/06/2020
I have all 3
I have shampoo conditioner and hair mask omg the smell is amazing my hair are so soft shiny healthy it smells so good u wanna drink it lol really nice I recommend to my friend and sister they love it too ur feed ur hair they will love it
05/06/2020
Love this product
I found my hair was so much healthier and nourished after using this product. And it smella divine!
03/06/2020
Amazing!!!
This product is AMAZING, my daughters have Afro hair, and this product allows me to comb through so easily, no more tears. It also smells amazing.
01/06/2020
You might want to eat it
This stuff is incredible the smelll is so lush and it feels natrural. perfect for making that dry hair that little bit less dry while leaving it soft and shiny. I use it once a week as I find if i use any conditioner too often my hair gets greasy.
28/05/2020
Very impressed
Gorgeous smell and and a good lather. It leaves hair feeling amazing and in great condition. Definitely going to buy again, no doubt about that! I'll be recommending it to everyone