Ghd Platinum plus Hair Straightener

4.9 5 0 249 249 The ghd platinum+ is ghd's smart styler with ground-breaking ultra-zone technology; so intelligent it predicts your hair needs and constantly adapts to ensure the optimum styling temperature at all times. Get ultimate results and hair that is 70% stronger!
Ghd Platinum plus Hair Straightener

04/09/2022
Best straighteners
I absolutely love these, easy to change the temp on them. Glide right through my hair and I'm obsessed with the style!
04/08/2022
The best straighteners
These are an absolute joy to use. They glide seamlessly through my hair. They heat up so quickly and do an amazing job at straightening my hair. Love the brand and love these. Would definitely recommend these.
01/08/2022
Best straightener
Best hair straightener! It’s expensive but it’s worth it & it will last for years! I’ve noticed a big difference in my hair. Less breakage, smoother, more shine! I don’t feel like I have to go over each section lots of times with this! It turns itself off after 30 minutes of not being used so no worry about it being left on! Has a really long lead too which is handy! Love how smooth the plates are on my hair! Deffo worth the investment
14/07/2022
God-tier
These work like an absolute dream! As someone with curly and frizz-prone hair, these are amazing for when I want my hair to be straight for a change. The plates are the perfect size to be able to do decent-sized sections and my hair is left silky smooth and straight with just one or two passes! love them!
18/06/2022
Straight hair
I love the size of the plates on these hair straighteners, they allow you to section the hair and straighten easily, they have a nice long power cable and heat up super fast, they are fantastic
17/06/2022
Best of the best
My one and only favourite straightener. So smooth and effortlessly you will be able to straighten your hair or just with couple of small tricks make a nice and wavey hair.
16/06/2022
Fantastic straighteners!
My favourite ever straighteners they warm up so very fast and glide through my hair making it silky smooth and not leaving it damaged from heat and looking frizzy my hair is lovely and frizz free aswell as looking as straight as a pencil without the need to over do an area.
10/06/2022
God is a top shelf of straighteners definitely. Hairs are sleek, glossy and never damaged after use. Great product!
30/05/2022
Wow
Absolutely love these they take my hair from frizzy and bushy to sleek and glossy in minutes by far the best I’ve tried definitely recommend
06/04/2022
Salon perfect
These straighteners are brilliant for giving you a salon worthy look. They give you a lovely smooth, frizz free look with minimal effort. You can also curl your hair with them with a little effort so great all round tool. Pricey but worth it.
30/03/2022
Brilliant
I love these, they really do give you a good hair day! Straighten hair nicely and leave your hair smooth and soft. I feel like I've been to the hairdresser's when I use these. Less frizzy hair as well.
20/03/2022
Best straighteners
These are by far the best straighteners I’ve ever owned and are 100% worth the money. My hair is straight within no time using these and does a better job than any pair of straighteners I’ve had before
16/03/2022
great
Best version of this straightener yet. received as a gift for christmas, as my previous GHD had given out after 6 years. beautiful design very sleek. heats up quickly and styles perfectly
25/02/2022
Great for styling!
I use my straighteners around 4/5 times a week and they are the best I’ve ever had. Not only can they straighten hair but I also use them to get a great curled style which it great! Definitely recommend. Worth the investment.
24/02/2022
Best straightners
I love my ghds wouldn't live without them I upgraded the pair I had for about 10 years for these and I do not regret this purchase at all. They straighten my hair quickly and with ease without damaging my hair.