5 5 0 22 22 Gillette SkinGuard Sensitive is Gillette's first razor specifically designed for men with sensitive skin and razor bumps. Its unique SkinGuard is positioned between the blades to shave hair and guard skin. It works to minimise tug and pull and cut hair at skin level, preventing irritation and ingrown hairs.

27/04/2019
No more stubble
This is one of the best razors my hubby has used and I must say that I can see the difference his face used to rough now it’s a smoother finish less shave rash so happy days
25/04/2019
Actually worked!
I always have terrible reactions when i shave, bumps, rashes, its just always an ugly mess. This razor left me smooth with no adverse reaction!
24/04/2019
One of the best razors I have ever used
What a fantastic product, I have sensitive skin and also get pulling on my hairs when shaving and get shaving irritation until I switched to this product, 100% recommended this product to anyone with sensitive skin.
24/04/2019
Great razor
Bought this for my husband and used it myself left my legs feeling great
20/04/2019
Fab
I pinched this off my hubster always use a mans razor for my legs this left them as soft as a baby bum so im well chuffed its a keeper just dont tell hubbs
25/03/2019
Gillette skinguard sensitive razor
I used this on my legs, left nice and smooth, no small cut or rashes after use, will continue to use, ideal for my sensitive skin,
22/03/2019
Gillette
My husband used and was very happy, he decided to shave only with this product. Next time we will also buy Giliette
22/03/2019
No rash
No rash the minute I took my first swipe definitely a must with sensitive skin
20/03/2019
Excellent
This is a great razor, all the family have tried this and we all have it 5 out of 5. It gave a really close shave and left you clean shaven after the first glide 5*
18/03/2019
Gillette razor
Excellent razor soft to the skin clean shave I would definitely recommend it to a friend or work colleague
17/03/2019
great
i bought this for my husband he highley recomends this very close and smooth shave
16/03/2019
great !
it's great ! don't irritate the skin and is long-lasting.
15/03/2019
great product
great product,have been using it for few months and am really happy with it
15/03/2019
Great product, I have used this due to having sensitive skin and it's not caused any irritations etc.
14/03/2019
Great Shave with no discomfort
I tried this razor when it was first released and love it! It does exactly what it says and reduces irritation from shaving. It's the first razor I have used without getting a shaving rash.