4.8 5 0 80 80 Release the intense nuttiness of the chocolate praliné melting heart & be seduced. Suitable for vegetarians Grab your spoons and let us take you to #Güphoria
Gu Limited Edition Chocolate & Praline Melt in the Middle 2 x 95g

15/01/2020
Utter luxury!
Everything about this product screams luxury, from the packaging to the amazing smell and taste, I got these as a treat for myself and my partner and we both agreed they were definitely well worth the money and 100% something we will buy again!
25/11/2019
Indulgent
OMG, I love this dessert! It's very moreish and indulgent, gooey, warm and not overly sweet. The best thing is that I won't end up with an upset stomach as it's gluten-free. My only problem is that they're a little too small.
23/11/2019
yum!!!!
where ever chocolate is involved I'm there. especially if it is warm and melts, oh Jesus. these where absolutely to die for, I was supposed to share with my husband but I ate both myself. I need to buy more
18/11/2019
Tastes like heaven
Melting gooey chocolate that coats your mouth. I served it with vanilla ice cream and it was awesome
17/11/2019
Pricey but tasty
These are a perfect treat - a little bit pricey but worth totally worth it for a treat. These just melt in your mouth and worth every penny. I would definitely recommend them.
14/11/2019
Deliciously rich and over indulgent but definitely worth it for a sweet treat!!! Would buy again
02/11/2019
Indulgent
A bit pricey but boy was this a treat! So indulgent, melt in the mouth, decadent chocolate. Worth every penny!
31/10/2019
Great for a treat or for dinner guests
although they were on the pricey side well worth it moist delicious tasty treat, Also great for dinner parties if you are pressed for time or not a great baker
25/10/2019
😍
So so tasty! I treated myself to these last month. Perfect for me as I live in my own don’t by a lot of snacks and every now and then you fancy a dessert after dinner this was so good and so quick and easy to make! Gooey perfection! ❤️
16/10/2019
So yummy, a real treat
So yummy, a real treat. I like this every so often but not every week as this is a treat.
10/10/2019
indulgent
very very indulgent feels like I'm eating out when I have these!
26/09/2019
GU Limited Edition
I was really looking forward to trying this pudding but was a little disappointed. This was nothing special and I prefer the chocolate melt in the middle version which is moister and more guey in the middle.
25/09/2019
Wow
I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but i could eat these all day like a party in your mouth.
13/09/2019
Delicious!
A super tasty treat for after dinner. It’s a bit pricey for its size, but so worth it. If you can get it on offer, you’ll be buying twice as much...I can guarantee that. If you love chocolate you’ll definitely appreciate it the amazing flavour. A must for a chocoholic:)
09/09/2019
Luxury
Love Gu pots especially if on offer! So yummy and really luxurious chocolate