4.7 5 0 243 243 Haliborange Omega-3 Softies are not only tasty but are a balanced multivitamin with Omega-3. UK Dept. of Health recommends all children from 6 months to 5 years take supplements in the form of Vitamins A, D & D. (Source: nhs.uk) 30 Orange Multivitamin with Omega-3 softies-Food Supplement.

11/01/2019
good taste, easy to chew, my child liked. I recommend it to everyone.
11/01/2019
These are really easy to chew, smell and taste good too. It's reassuring that I can get my child to have vitamins in a sweet way.
11/01/2019
Nice vitamins. Great taste. My toddler loves them.Interesting shapings as well. Only vitamins he does want to take
10/01/2019
Very soft and tasty. Shaped like jelly’s which attract kids.
10/01/2019
My son is loving it. Vet chewy very tasty and easy to give to children. Nice smell. Appeling even to my husband ;)
10/01/2019
These sofies are a great way to get vitamins and omega into your children. They tasted great and were happy to have them daily.
09/01/2019
The softies are very good in taste.My little son just loved them.They are quite soft and easy to chew on.
09/01/2019
We are really impressed with the quality of the haliborange mr softies! My little boy has enjoyed the flavour and loves the fact that they are by mr clever
09/01/2019
Great soft suitable for younger children vitamins, my daughter loves the and there is no problem at all for her to hew them and this a big plus as she is only 4
09/01/2019
My daughter enjoyed having them as they were easy to consume and tasted well.
09/01/2019
Very nice. My son loves his morning routine of having one after his breakfast.
07/01/2019
They were easy to chew with No bad after taste. The chews a pleasant orangey aroma. The bottle was easy to open although still secure enough to be kept safe.
07/01/2019
Although my child still didn’t like the taste of it, she did eat it as with any other omega’s she refuses to eat or drink, so it is definitely going in the right direction. I like the soft, chewy, jelly like, orange flavour type of vitamins.
07/01/2019
My children really like this vitamins. The size is ok, taste is really good and my children really enjoyed eat it. We are finished this Haliborange and I will buy it again definitely !
07/01/2019
I've been giving my children multivitamins for a few years and they've never complained about taking them but they've never asked to take them either. With the Haliborange Mr Clever Omega-3 Orange Softies, my kids would ask for them if I'd forgotten to give them to them in the morning. When I asked my 6 year old what she liked about them compared to her regular multivitamins she said "I like the flavor and they aren't dry and dusty like the other ones".