Head & Shoulders Suprême Smooth Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

28/06/2020
Smells define
Bought these in a 3 for 2 offer, I always been using Head and Shoulders anyway but heard that the supreme range is quite good, so I thought why not, leaves my hair smooth and soft and the scent will washing your hair is so define I love it.
27/06/2020
Soft & shiney
I purchased this shampoo a while back after it had been recommended by a friend, I was very surprised and happy with the reaults. I have very thick hair and this left my hair soft and shiny. My scalp felt healthy with no itchy scalp or dandruff.
10/06/2020
Very good
I have been using shampoos from this series for a long time, but this one smells wonderful to me, after washing my hair is fresh, clean and fragrant, I recommend
16/05/2020
My hair usually feels quite dry but with this it’s so soft. I would recommend this to anyone.
23/04/2020
Good
This is a really great product,I love the smell,and how my hair are feeling after wash,also help with itching and sensitive scalp,it is a relief for my hair.After use they are soft and shiny and very light.
21/04/2020
Great shampoo
Cleans my hair really well and lathers up nice. Great smell too
21/04/2020
Very very good helped with dandruff very well would definitely recommend
20/04/2020
excellent
A Must Have for anybody's wardrobe. Smells delightful, lathers well and feels so silky when washing your hair
12/04/2020
Lovely clean scent
Straight away as soon as I opened the bottle the gorgeous scent hit me. It left my hair feeling really clean, soft and nicer to manage once dry. Could definitely see a reduction in flakes after just one wash.
06/04/2020
Lush
I love the smell of this shampoo, its absolutely lush. It leave my hair smelling diving, smooth and dandruff free. I do like to alternate with the standard head and shoulders shampoo - don't forget to pair it with the conditioner which is just as fab!
15/03/2020
Excellent
I have found some anti dandruff shampoos really dry my hair out. However, this one with added Argan oil is now my daily shampoo, leaves my hair lovely and soft and no dandruff on my scalp.
08/03/2020
Real results!
I have used head and shoulders anti dandruff range for years and it really saved my scalp! If you suffer from dandruff you should definitely try head and shoulders. It clears the dandruff for ever.
26/02/2020
Shampoo
Love head & shoulders, but the supreme one is fantastic. Left my hair like silk and so smooth to touch. Smells amazing and i now never suffer with dandruff since using it . Would recommend this to anyone
19/02/2020
Lovely smell and feel
I love head and shoulders products because they smell lovely on your hair. I also feel like they reduce dandruff and make my hair easier to manage. The Smooth element of this was really noticeable in the improvement it made to my hair. Will definitely keep using it.
18/02/2020
goodv product
my partner uses this on his dandruff and it certainly does the job to get rid of it he uses every hair wash and it leaves his hair really soft and shiny defiantly recommend if you have dandruff