03/12/2019
Nothing compared!!
This shampoo is one of the best anti dandruff I have tried
18/11/2019
Soft shiny hair
This shampoo is great. Stops my scalp from itching and leaves hair soft and shiny
13/11/2019
Head and Shoulders
Good at preventing dandruff but the best thing is the lovely scent of it. Much improved smell than original product.
01/11/2019
Smells divine.
For a while I had been suffering with dandruff and started using head and shoulders original shampoo, when I realised they had various different varieties I chose this one straight away. The packaging on it is nice and elegant. The actual shampoo smells so lovely which is always good. You only need a small amount each time which means it lasts long. I was worried about moving away from the original shampoo as I had tried to before and no other anti dandruff shampoos had worked however I haven’t had a problem since I have switched and will definitely buy more of this version.
30/10/2019
Head &shoulders
I like the shampoo leaves hair nice and soft but wouldn't buy it again as I feel it strips my hair of colour
24/10/2019
Head and Shoulders
Great Shampoo and it is good for my hair. Other shampoos I have tried tend to make my scalp sore. This one doesn't
17/10/2019
Good
I don’t normally buy head and shoulders but I have recently bought a bottle it was a lot better then I remembered from using years ago
25/09/2019
Ok
I ve used this shampoo quite a lot. Not 100% dandruff free after all. Leaves hair flat,no volume, u need to use it with other styling products. Did not work for me.
18/09/2019
Great for all hair
I think that it is really good for the whole family to use and I would tell everyone about it
09/09/2019
Smells so nice!
I tried this when I stayed at a friend's house, I can't say how good it is for dandruff but my hair smelt and felt great after using it! Would Deffo try if you are considering it.
22/08/2019
Works
Only shampoo my partner buys for his scalp condition and hasn't had any issues with dandruff since using I have used it when I've ran out of my shampoo its really thick and not really for fine hair
23/07/2019
Makes hair sleek and smooth
It made my hair really sleek and smooth, the argan oil definitely made my hair feel less damaged and my hair was much less frizzy. I did find that this shampoo was not quite as soothing on the scalp as the original head and shoulders. I would definitely recommend it.
08/07/2019
Smells lovely
Left my hair feeling silky soft and the smell was really fresh and lasted for ages. Would definitely buy it again and the conditioner
25/06/2019
Claudia is right it smells great!
After seeing the ad with Claudia Winkleman I thought I would give it a try. Claudia was right the scent was great, my shoulder length hair was silky soft & I did not need to use the irons on it as much. The downside to the shampoo was that it stripped my coloured hair revealing my dreadful grey hairs. After speaking to my hairdresser, apparently, H&S is well known for this. It has this effect this to assist with an itchy & flaky scalp. I would recommend those with dandruff however not to those with expensive coloured hair, sorry.
24/06/2019
Surprised
I was happily surprised after trying this shampoo. It left my hair very smooth and frizz free. My hair felt soft and healthy. The shampoo gives a really good amount of lather. I would recommend it.