Hedrin Once Spray Gel

kills all lice
We found eggs and lice on our daughter, so we decided to use the hedrin once spray gel, sprayed it all over her scalp, she has.long and thick hair, however it was just enough to cover everywhere, so we used it all.. after 30mins we wadhed it off and combed it through and so far a couple of days later it seems to have worked, no more signs of lice or eggs. excellent product.
Value for money
It’s very good and easy use and didn’t had any side effects...really happy with this
No messing treatment
easy to tackle the dreaded headlice. Super efficient spray application and easy to follow instructions. Effective at killing off the problem. No adverse reaction. Really pleased.
Hedrin Spray
Hedrin is quick and effective at getting rid of head lice. The spray trigger makes a horrible task easy and stress free.
10/09/2020
Simple to use and effective
Hedrin Once Spray Gel is so easy to use. Not a bad smell compared to others. Worked well on my coloured hair and didn't leave a residue. I was able to nit treat my daughters waist length hair without too many complaints.
Lice away
It's great, kills lice in such a short space of time, left my childs hair knot free, was easy to wash out
10/09/2020
Worth having in the cupboard
That’s the product worth having in your medical cupboard just in case. It’s so easy to use and effective you’ll forget you had to use it in no time. No discomfort for the child, it doesn’t smell and doesn’t take long to use. You just spray it and it does the job for you!
09/09/2020
Wouldn't use anything else!
Great product easy to use ,only headlice product ive used that actually works ,has no nasty smell ,the gel is oily so makes combing through an easy task leave hair glossy and nit free overall fantastic product
09/09/2020
Dose what is says on the box
Easy to use , only to one application to treat my child also no harsh smell.
07/09/2020
Good product
Really good product would recommend to friends and family
06/09/2020
Excellent, quick and simple!
The packaging looked great and the instructions were clear and simple. The gel came in a small spray bottle with an instruction leaflet and was very easy to use. The packet said for use up to 2 heads (for 2 applications) but my daughters hair is just below shoulder length and we used pretty much the whole bottle. We followed the instructions on the leaflet and since that time no head lice have been found. No adverse smell or side affects during use and the whole experience was made quick and simple with Hedrin Once!
05/09/2020
It really works!
Hedrin is very easy to use, easy to wash out and really does work well.
Does what it says on the bottle - ONCE
First week back at school and guess what... daughter appears to have head lice!! Hedrin to the rescue!! Was simple to use, Worked great and didn’t have that strong odour other brands have. Obviously us moms talk at the school gates so I’ve recommended it to them also
Hedrin
Amazing product!!! definitely a must buy to treat head lice. Easy to use and my child said it smells good too!
Excellent and quick
Very quick and easy to use, after trying various products that I had to use over and over again to make sure everything was gone, this was first time use and gone in one