4.7 5 0 41 41 This Mild Mustard Pickle from Heinz is a unique and tasty condiment from the sauce masters themselves. The mildly spicy flavour is the perfect way to enhance any sandwich.
Heinz Mild Mustard Pickle

07/01/2020
mustard pickle
love it on a ham sandwich or with any ham meal. I have only tried it with ham
07/01/2020
I have loved mild mustard pickle for years, I always have a jar in my fridge.
03/12/2019
Just right
I like mustard but not too hot. This is a perfect mix of pickle and mustard. It’s mild which means the flavour is not spoiled by the heat of the mustard. I love it on corned beef sandwiches. An absolute essential for my store cupboard.
25/11/2019
not the best
I didn't really care for this product I found it too sweet and it dint have the tang and heat mixture I was expecting, I think the mustard flavour need to be a bit stronger and hold on the pickle.
17/11/2019
Love this
I do love pickle in all flavours, but with mustard I don't like it too strong, but love a hint of it. This, for me, is a perfect. I use it as an accompaniment with salad or in sandwiches, great stuff.
10/11/2019
Best choice for homemade burgers . Kids love it !!
07/11/2019
just perfect
This pickle is lovely on cheese and biscuits and extremely nice on a cheese sandwich. I have this lots of times when I have a salad to break up a typical boring salad it really upgrades a boring meal. It is full of flavour but isn’t to Strong of mustard I really love the taste of this pickle. the jar is extremely easy to open, and the label stands out while shopping. well recommended
06/11/2019
Tasty on sancwiches
Have been a lover of this mild mustard pickle for years, it never let's me down in taste. love it on sandwiches and a must on cheese on toast.
01/11/2019
Not too sure
I tried this only once. The mustard in it wasn’t for me. It didn’t taste as good as the original one. Won’t be buying this again
31/10/2019
Tasty pickle
The perfect pickle to go with a ploughman's, a sandwich or a salad. Brightens your food and tastebuds
30/10/2019
Loved It
I like mustard. I like pickle. Put them both together and I love it. Definitely buying yhis again.
28/10/2019
Was ok
This pickle is ok, I would try it again maybe with cheese and biscuits next time!
25/10/2019
Nice change to the original
Always have a jar of the normal pickle in my food cupboard so was pleased to find this new one. Great to add to recipes and sandwiches. Not keen on spices but for some reason I do like this. Thank you Heinz, you’ve got it just right.
24/10/2019
Cheese and biscuits upgrade
This pickle is amazing on cheese and biscuits and with a sandwich it really upgrades a boring lunch! It is full of flavour but isn’t to Strong of mustard I absolutely hate mustard but love this!!
24/10/2019
Love it!
I love this pickle and I was so pleased to find it again as I remembered it from a number of years ago. It's a step up from mustard with a lovely tang! Delicious...and my Dad loves it too!