4.8 5 0 14 14 Sprinkled with sundried tomato pieces, this flavoursome ketchup¿s delicate tanginess is tempered by the sweet subtlety of roasted garlic. Perfect with gourmet burgers and sweet potato fries or served as a sauce to accompany steak, this premium ketchup by Heinz contains the finest ingredients, with no artificial colours, flavours, preservatives or thickeners. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians, this is a gourmet tomato sauce fit for every plate.

04/09/2019
Love the roasted garlic flavour
This is my favourite sauce. The roasted garlic flavour is great on burgers. Just yummy
22/08/2019
YUM
WOWWWWWW ,this tastes delicious, it's sweet, tangy with a lovely garlic taste , it's very versatile with what you can use it with ,burgers ,hotdogs,chips ,steak the perfect all around condiment
13/08/2019
really tasty
goes great with a burger or a piece of steak. tried it on a bacon sarnie and loved that too. has a lovely taste not to overpowering
02/08/2019
Really nice with meats
Really nice with burgers / bacon / chicken, makes a lovely change. Also goes well with a steak mushrooms & chips
25/06/2019
Perfection
Love this sauce, goes with so many things. Taste is delicious.
24/06/2019
Great taste
Love this sauce great with chicken and sausages would make a good pizza base too.
07/06/2019
Something familiar but different
Same great taste heniz always provides but with that extra sing to make it different reminds me of Greek nights on hoildays
BBQ buddy
I recently discovered this and it partners so well with barbecued food. I'm a garlic lover and this hit the spot. Great with chips too. I'd love a larger bottle size.
Mmmmmm
Lovely on hot dogs or with pizza my partner likes it on gammon
02/08/2019
Just come across this and will definitely buy it. The fact that it has sundried tomato, that in itself is a bonus for me as I do like sundried flavour.
06/06/2019
Very good product. Delicious with any meal. Worth every penny.
06/06/2019
Would dearly like to try this, the reviews look good, so will definitely by trying this
03/06/2019
Going to try this on payday sounds brilliant a bit different
03/06/2019
I so badly want to taste this. Will be buying tomorrow if I can find it in the supermarket