4.6 5 0 10 10 Sprinkled with sundried tomato pieces, this flavoursome ketchup¿s delicate tanginess is tempered by the sweet subtlety of roasted garlic. Perfect with gourmet burgers and sweet potato fries or served as a sauce to accompany steak, this premium ketchup by Heinz contains the finest ingredients, with no artificial colours, flavours, preservatives or thickeners. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians, this is a gourmet tomato sauce fit for every plate.
Heinz Roasted Garlic & Sundried Tomato Ketchup

17/01/2020
Nice
This a is lovely flavoursome sauce, but sadly I’m not a huge fan of garlic but I’d recommend for garlic lovers. It’s rich, tasty, great consistency and texture, not runny or too thick. Great with lots of fishes like fish, chicken, potatoes , nuggets, Pitta bread.
04/09/2019
Love the roasted garlic flavour
This is my favourite sauce. The roasted garlic flavour is great on burgers. Just yummy
22/08/2019
YUM
WOWWWWWW ,this tastes delicious, it's sweet, tangy with a lovely garlic taste , it's very versatile with what you can use it with ,burgers ,hotdogs,chips ,steak the perfect all around condiment
13/08/2019
really tasty
goes great with a burger or a piece of steak. tried it on a bacon sarnie and loved that too. has a lovely taste not to overpowering
02/08/2019
Really nice with meats
Really nice with burgers / bacon / chicken, makes a lovely change. Also goes well with a steak mushrooms & chips
25/06/2019
Perfection
Love this sauce, goes with so many things. Taste is delicious.
24/06/2019
Great taste
Love this sauce great with chicken and sausages would make a good pizza base too.
07/06/2019
Something familiar but different
Same great taste heniz always provides but with that extra sing to make it different reminds me of Greek nights on hoildays
BBQ buddy
I recently discovered this and it partners so well with barbecued food. I'm a garlic lover and this hit the spot. Great with chips too. I'd love a larger bottle size.
Mmmmmm
Lovely on hot dogs or with pizza my partner likes it on gammon
02/08/2019
Just come across this and will definitely buy it. The fact that it has sundried tomato, that in itself is a bonus for me as I do like sundried flavour.
06/06/2019
Very good product. Delicious with any meal. Worth every penny.
06/06/2019
Would dearly like to try this, the reviews look good, so will definitely by trying this
03/06/2019
Going to try this on payday sounds brilliant a bit different
03/06/2019
I so badly want to taste this. Will be buying tomorrow if I can find it in the supermarket