4.8 5 0 39 39 The wait is over! Try new Hellmann's Vegan Mayo - the great taste of Hellmann's, now Vegan! Their creamy and delicious vegan mayo is Gluten free, suitable for Vegans and is a great source of Omega 3.

09/10/2019
The best vegan mayo!
I’ve tried so many vegan mayo brands this year, Hellman’s is hands down my favorite. Thick, creamy, smooth. I think it’s the closest to what I remember real mayo tasting like.
01/10/2019
Just like original mayo
I love this, it tastes exactly how I remember traditional mayo to taste.
24/09/2019
Creamy
Mayo for Vegans I am elated.This is the best vegan mayo it's so creamy nice consistency and doesn't have a nasty aftertaste like so many others thankyou Hellmanns. Always have this in my fridge.
07/09/2019
Vegan mayo
Really liked this product, I love that because its vegan it doesn’t have that horrible eggy smell when you open it :)
03/09/2019
A good vegan product
Not as creamy as a standard mayo, but a great alternative for vegans. Definitely a very good product overall and will stay on the shopping list to use for the vegans and non vegans in the family.
20/08/2019
better than expected
tastes a lot better than i expected really creamy. tastes great. may switch from my usual brand to this
17/07/2019
Vegan mayo
This is a must have for my family. Great with salad , pizza etc..Has a lovely creamy taste and texture.will buy again.
04/07/2019
Nice taste
I received this as part of the May Degustabox. I eat a lot of mayo and although I am not a vegan I found this to be more than acceptable. It has a slight 'salad cream-y' feel to it, but the taste overall is true to Hellman's original mayo. Good product.
07/06/2019
It’s actually very nice and tasty
It’s actually very nice and tasty. I purchased one of these quickly in my shopping basket by accident. When I got home I thought all this is going to text awful, however I was pleasantly surprised and I’ve had two things and it taste lovely and it doesn’t feel as if it’s synthetic or anything like some of the vegan things on the market today. It’s a real authentic blend and taste and very good and healthy.
20/04/2019
Such a delicious tasting mayo, it is creamy and lacks the bitter taste that some vegan mayos have. This was the perfect addition to my salad, jacket and I'm sure it will be perfect on anything!
03/04/2019
So Good!
This is one of the best vegan options when it comes to mayo! It tastes pretty much the same as regular mayo and doesn’t have to weird soya after taste. Love it and would recommend to others.
21/03/2019
Can't even tell its vegan!
First time I tried this was a couple of months ago, was sceptical at first as I'm very fussy when it comes to mayo. Safe to say that it exceeded my expectations! Tastes just as creamy and delicious as my previous non vegan mayo! No artificial colours or flavours, which is a bonus. Definitely a winner here!
31/01/2019
Lovely vegan mayo
Love this mayo have tried quite a few as we are a vegan and vegetarian family but this one is definitely the best rich creamy and very authentic
28/01/2019
nice vegan option
We have vegans who eat at our house occasionally and it's difficult to find vegan options that the non-vegans will use up once they're gone! This mayonnaise tasted good enough that we used up the jar without any complaints. The texture isn't quite the same as 'real' mayo but it's not terrible and once you've spread it the taste is good. The vegans were impressed with it too.
28/01/2019
Hellmans Vegan Mayo
This is a good quality vegan mayo which tastes quite good but is a little bit clumpy when you spoon it out as its less smooth than regular Hellman's mayonnaise however it is good to have a vegan option available from the biggest and in my opinion best mayonnaise manufacturer!