4.8 5 0 48 48 The wait is over! Try new Hellmann's Vegan Mayo - the great taste of Hellmann's, now Vegan! Their creamy and delicious vegan mayo is Gluten free, suitable for Vegans and is a great source of Omega 3.
Hellmann's Vegan Mayonnaise

28/04/2020
A really good alternative...
Nice thick consistency, much like egg based mayo. Taste is almost spot on, but I do find this one has a strong vinegar twang to it, which I don't love. But its still a really good mayo alternative.
11/04/2020
vegan mayo
it was so so good and i love it so much and the price was nice to
20/02/2020
Absolutely love this Mayo
Recently converted to vegan and this is so amazing, feels like I haven't had to even substitute! So happy with this product
20/02/2020
The best!
I buy this mayo over and over again! I have tried other ones from different brands but nothing beats this bad boy! I have stocked up yesterday as it's on offer for £1.50 in Tescos.
16/02/2020
Love it!
As a recent going straight to vegan this year I started purchasing vegan products and my friend recommended this product. I found it very hard to find in local shops not going to lie but when I did yay! The product tastes almost exactly like the original and you feel better for it too since it is vegan! Very creamy and doesn't smell too much unlike real mayo i found. Perfect on sandwiches or a salad. Will continue to buy this product, just wish it was easier to find in stores!
06/02/2020
Identical taste to the real stuff
My partner decided to switch from normal mayo to this and I could not tell whatsoever it wasn’t the real stuff. I was blown away considering the main ingredient has been swapped. I will definitely be buying this in the future.
25/01/2020
Just like the original!
I love this mayonnaise, it’s the best vegan one I’ve tried. There’s no compromise on taste, it’s just like the original, but kinder!
30/12/2019
Not just for vegans
If you have or know anyone with egg allergy like I do this will come in really handy! not only as a mayo but also as a base for other things such as coleslaw or salad dressings. All things those with an allergy tend to avoid
19/12/2019
Tasty vegan mayo
Tastes rich and creamy, perfect on sandwiches and chips! Price is not too bad considering we always pay more for vegan alternatives. Doesn't last 2 minutes in our house 😂😋😋
03/12/2019
As good as the "real thing"
I thought this was a great product, really hard to tell the difference between this and "normal" Hellman's Mayonnaise. I will definitely buy this again
09/10/2019
The best vegan mayo!
I’ve tried so many vegan mayo brands this year, Hellman’s is hands down my favorite. Thick, creamy, smooth. I think it’s the closest to what I remember real mayo tasting like.
01/10/2019
Just like original mayo
I love this, it tastes exactly how I remember traditional mayo to taste.
24/09/2019
Creamy
Mayo for Vegans I am elated.This is the best vegan mayo it's so creamy nice consistency and doesn't have a nasty aftertaste like so many others thankyou Hellmanns. Always have this in my fridge.
07/09/2019
Vegan mayo
Really liked this product, I love that because its vegan it doesn’t have that horrible eggy smell when you open it :)
03/09/2019
A good vegan product
Not as creamy as a standard mayo, but a great alternative for vegans. Definitely a very good product overall and will stay on the shopping list to use for the vegans and non vegans in the family.