4.8 5 0 33 33 The wait is over! Try new Hellmann's Vegan Mayo - the great taste of Hellmann's, now Vegan! Their creamy and delicious vegan mayo is Gluten free, suitable for Vegans and is a great source of Omega 3.

17/07/2019
Vegan mayo
This is a must have for my family. Great with salad , pizza etc..Has a lovely creamy taste and texture.will buy again.
04/07/2019
Nice taste
I received this as part of the May Degustabox. I eat a lot of mayo and although I am not a vegan I found this to be more than acceptable. It has a slight 'salad cream-y' feel to it, but the taste overall is true to Hellman's original mayo. Good product.
07/06/2019
It’s actually very nice and tasty
It’s actually very nice and tasty. I purchased one of these quickly in my shopping basket by accident. When I got home I thought all this is going to text awful, however I was pleasantly surprised and I’ve had two things and it taste lovely and it doesn’t feel as if it’s synthetic or anything like some of the vegan things on the market today. It’s a real authentic blend and taste and very good and healthy.
20/04/2019
Such a delicious tasting mayo, it is creamy and lacks the bitter taste that some vegan mayos have. This was the perfect addition to my salad, jacket and I'm sure it will be perfect on anything!
03/04/2019
So Good!
This is one of the best vegan options when it comes to mayo! It tastes pretty much the same as regular mayo and doesn’t have to weird soya after taste. Love it and would recommend to others.
21/03/2019
Can't even tell its vegan!
First time I tried this was a couple of months ago, was sceptical at first as I'm very fussy when it comes to mayo. Safe to say that it exceeded my expectations! Tastes just as creamy and delicious as my previous non vegan mayo! No artificial colours or flavours, which is a bonus. Definitely a winner here!
31/01/2019
Lovely vegan mayo
Love this mayo have tried quite a few as we are a vegan and vegetarian family but this one is definitely the best rich creamy and very authentic
28/01/2019
nice vegan option
We have vegans who eat at our house occasionally and it's difficult to find vegan options that the non-vegans will use up once they're gone! This mayonnaise tasted good enough that we used up the jar without any complaints. The texture isn't quite the same as 'real' mayo but it's not terrible and once you've spread it the taste is good. The vegans were impressed with it too.
28/01/2019
Hellmans Vegan Mayo
This is a good quality vegan mayo which tastes quite good but is a little bit clumpy when you spoon it out as its less smooth than regular Hellman's mayonnaise however it is good to have a vegan option available from the biggest and in my opinion best mayonnaise manufacturer!
23/01/2019
Excellent
Highly recommended. I have not got a tester but I bought it myself and my family loves this.
22/01/2019
After recently becoming vegan it's hard to find alternative products that's like the real thing. But this was amazing. Tastes great and would highly recommend
22/01/2019
Hellmanns vegan mayo- finally!
As a vegan of nearly 3 years, one thing I really missed was proper mayo. All other vegan mayo just wasn't the same. So when Hellmanns finally got around to releasing this i was very excited. It has the thick texture of a proper mayo which was something I struggled to find in other brands. I did however, find it to be rather strong on the vinegar. It's a good taste and substitute but if you prefer smooth mayo to sharp, then I'd keep looking for another brand. Having said that, it is number 2 on the vegan mayo's that I now buy. A good product and very pleased that mainstream brands are now offering vegan alternatives!
21/01/2019
Green love
The best plant- based mayonnaise ever !!! I can finally eat my chips with mayo !!! Thank you so much Hellmann for thinking of us !
21/01/2019
JUST AMAZING!
I've been vegan now for almost 3 years and mayo was one product that other manufacturers just couldn't get right! This vegan mayo is just amazing. The first jar lasted a very short while as I was eating food to go with the mayo instead of the other way round! 5 stars rewarded - anything less is just wrong!
20/01/2019
Tastes as good as regular mayo!
After trying different mayo alternatives I was amazed at just how tasty Hellmann's Vegan Mayonnaise is. Not only does it taste fantastic it also has great constancy and not even my children noticed the difference when I added it to their tuna salad! For those of us who have recently converted to a vegan diet, sometimes the small things are the hardest to give up. After being introduced to Hellmann's Vegan Mayonnaise by my friend i have certainly been able to enjoy some of my old favourite sandwiches again. I definitely recommend this product and will continue introducing it to my non-vegan friends as well.