4.8 5 0 39 39 The wait is over! Try new Hellmann's Vegan Mayo - the great taste of Hellmann's, now Vegan! Their creamy and delicious vegan mayo is Gluten free, suitable for Vegans and is a great source of Omega 3.

23/01/2019
Excellent
Highly recommended. I have not got a tester but I bought it myself and my family loves this.
22/01/2019
After recently becoming vegan it's hard to find alternative products that's like the real thing. But this was amazing. Tastes great and would highly recommend
22/01/2019
Hellmanns vegan mayo- finally!
As a vegan of nearly 3 years, one thing I really missed was proper mayo. All other vegan mayo just wasn't the same. So when Hellmanns finally got around to releasing this i was very excited. It has the thick texture of a proper mayo which was something I struggled to find in other brands. I did however, find it to be rather strong on the vinegar. It's a good taste and substitute but if you prefer smooth mayo to sharp, then I'd keep looking for another brand. Having said that, it is number 2 on the vegan mayo's that I now buy. A good product and very pleased that mainstream brands are now offering vegan alternatives!
21/01/2019
Green love
The best plant- based mayonnaise ever !!! I can finally eat my chips with mayo !!! Thank you so much Hellmann for thinking of us !
21/01/2019
JUST AMAZING!
I've been vegan now for almost 3 years and mayo was one product that other manufacturers just couldn't get right! This vegan mayo is just amazing. The first jar lasted a very short while as I was eating food to go with the mayo instead of the other way round! 5 stars rewarded - anything less is just wrong!
20/01/2019
Tastes as good as regular mayo!
After trying different mayo alternatives I was amazed at just how tasty Hellmann's Vegan Mayonnaise is. Not only does it taste fantastic it also has great constancy and not even my children noticed the difference when I added it to their tuna salad! For those of us who have recently converted to a vegan diet, sometimes the small things are the hardest to give up. After being introduced to Hellmann's Vegan Mayonnaise by my friend i have certainly been able to enjoy some of my old favourite sandwiches again. I definitely recommend this product and will continue introducing it to my non-vegan friends as well.
20/01/2019
Just like normal Mayo- but better for everyone!
Got this from Aldi for £1.79. Tastes just like normal mayonnaise with eggs, except it's better for you, animals, and the planet. It tastes good and has the same smooth texture as regular mayo. The only difference is this doesn't congele if left for a while like egg containing mayo does. I've had it in sandwiches, salads and burgers and it doesn't leave a claggy taste in your mouth like regular mayonnaise does. Lovely taste and texture and even better than the non vegan stuff!
18/01/2019
Trust Hellman’s
I bought this for my vegan son , do obviously I had to try it and it’s so nice if you didn’t know it was vegan you wouldn’t notice the difference , it’s rich and creamy , my son loved it too and he’s now switched to the Hellman’s one instead of his usual vegan mayo
17/01/2019
Pleasantly surprised
The product was sold at my local Aldi and as it was cheaper than any other gluten free mayo I have used before, I had to try it. I was pleasantly surprised and extremely impressed with the taste of the product. I really could not tell the difference between this and normal mayo. I will buy it again if the price is right.
12/01/2019
Tasty
First time trying it this year and I was very pleasantly surprised! You can't tell the difference compared to usual mayonnaise. It'll be great for my new year health kick!
11/01/2019
Hellman’s Vegan May
Our daughter has recently turned Vegan and therefore the fridge is starting to resemble a Vegans paradise Hellman’s Vegan Mayo tastes even better than their ordinary May!
10/01/2019
Vegan Hellman’s mayonnaise
I buy this and I really like it I think it is very similar to veganaise , but it is not quite as good as that , however it is still nice and worth buying if you are vegan and looking for a nice mayonnaise.
The taste is the same
At last a vegan product that tastes as good as the original. This is a rich, creamy mayonnaise that tastes wonderful. You don't feel you are missing out on anything because it tastes identical to the original Hellmans mayonnaise.
Couldnt tell it was Vegan
I would not be able to tell if this was Vegan or normal Mayonnaise. Im not a Vegan only tried it because it was on offer at the time and cheaper than my normal Mayo
Great taste
I’ve tried a lot of vegan mayo & this is definitely one of the best. Thick consistency & authentic taste very similar to what I remember mayo made with egg tastes like.