4.8 5 0 39 39 The wait is over! Try new Hellmann's Vegan Mayo - the great taste of Hellmann's, now Vegan! Their creamy and delicious vegan mayo is Gluten free, suitable for Vegans and is a great source of Omega 3.

Best Vegan mayo in the UK
If there's a vegan mayo on the UK market, I've tried it, so you can trust me on this one. This is, hands down, the best vegan mayo you can buy! It's in an easily recyclable container, contains no dairy or egg products, and you would actually never know that this wasn't the 'real deal'. It's a regular in our shopping basket now.
Excelent Mayo
Yummie mayo, tastes as close to egg mayo as the real thing. This is now on my regular shopping list, just need to get the price down to be a real contender
Stunning
Lovely nicer than the original I've been vegan for 12 months and still experimenting with vegan foods this is a definite thumbs up 👍
09/01/2019
Absolutely gorgeous.creamy and rich. Just like the original,but animal free! Win win..
Can’t tell the difference
I love mayo, but since going vegan, I really missed it. So glad Hellman’s have got a vegan version. It tastes just like real mayonnaise. Rich and creamy.
Good product
Great wee mayonaise. I'm not vegan but wanted to test it and I was pleasantly surprised
08/01/2019
Tasty and vegan
Firstly I'm not a huge can of mayo unless it's home made. So I was very dubious about trying a vegan version from a supermarket. I'm very glad I did, it tastes great and the consistency is creamy and thick. I'll be stocking up on this stuff as it goes well with many vegan dishes.
02/01/2019
Just like regular mayo but vegan
This is by far the best alternative to regular mayo and I have tried a few. Can't tell the difference from regular to vegan. There is no strange after taste and the consistency is a bit light but still thick enough. Even my meat eating friends can't tell the difference! Great job Helnmanns
21/03/2019
I would love to get this for my dad to try hes vegan and struggles finding good food