Herbal Essences Bio Renew Nourish Passion Flower & Rice Milk Shampoo

01/09/2020
amazing scent
This is stunning. Such an amazing sweet fruity scent that lingers after you've washed your hair.
28/08/2020
Currently using
I have been using this for a few months now and i can honestly say i wont repurchase it. It smells fantastic but does nothing beneficial for my hair.I have long thick hair.
27/07/2020
Best one yet
This is my absolute favourite shampoo – ever. It's such an incredible smell and is so rich and creamy, doing a great job of cleansing as well as moisturising my hair. It feels silky soft after using this shampoo – you don't get that balance with many of hair care products!
25/07/2020
Great for greasy hair
I suffer from greasy hair and found this is the only kind of shampoo which actually works. A little Expensive but worth it
21/07/2020
Brilliant!
I bought some of this for my wife, but couldn't help using it myself! We both love it. It smells amazing, and does a really good job of untangling hair as well as leaving feeling soft afterwards. Great stuff.
09/07/2020
Beautiful fragrance
This is one of my go to shampoo brands and this particular one has an amazing smell to it, it leaves my hair feeling really silky and adds a shine. Highly recommended.
08/07/2020
Best of the cheapest
I just live this... My hair felt so much heathier and shinier. After a wash they were shining and smoother. amazing product if you on a budget
29/06/2020
Not as expected
Smells great, but left my hair frizzy. Not as good as other herbal essence products I’ve tried
06/06/2020
Incredibly Good!
Love love love this! My hair feels amazing afterwards – so easy to untangle any knots, silky smooth and smelling amazing. I even have the little travel sized bottle now because it's just that good.
07/05/2020
I have used other varieties of the herbal essences range and decided to go for this one. It smells divine! It shampoos my hair without leaving it dry and breaking into pieces like a lot of shampoos. My hair are soft and shiny. I'm really happy with the product so I can highly recommend
06/02/2020
Long lasting fragrance
I bought both the shampoo and conditioner and it felt like a luxury product, I noticed that a little goes a long way. I love the fragrance and it's so long lasting, I recieved a couple of compliments too after using. Its gorgeous.
06/02/2020
One of the best shampoo
Loved using this shampoo, smells amazing and a little bit goes a long way. Makes my hair squeaky clean and bouncy while smelling fresh for days. One of my most used and very affordable shampoo.
05/02/2020
Great shampoo
Great shampoo which cleans my long hair very well and adds moisture. It makes my hair easy to brush when its dry and smells sooooo amazing until next wash. I am now buying all Herbal Essences new shampoos to try!
11/01/2020
Smells lush!
This shampoo is great - smells fab too. It really helps in cleaning my thick hair and leaves it feeling smooth and shiny. Worth the money and will be buying again.
26/12/2019
Best of all
It smells nice, leaves hair soft, since i have very thin hair, its very hard to brush them. With this shampoo i don't have this problem! Used this for 2 years, still in love with it.