Herbal Essences Bio Renew Nourish Passion Flower & Rice Milk Shampoo

06/02/2020
Long lasting fragrance
I bought both the shampoo and conditioner and it felt like a luxury product, I noticed that a little goes a long way. I love the fragrance and it's so long lasting, I recieved a couple of compliments too after using. Its gorgeous.
06/02/2020
One of the best shampoo
Loved using this shampoo, smells amazing and a little bit goes a long way. Makes my hair squeaky clean and bouncy while smelling fresh for days. One of my most used and very affordable shampoo.
05/02/2020
Great shampoo
Great shampoo which cleans my long hair very well and adds moisture. It makes my hair easy to brush when its dry and smells sooooo amazing until next wash. I am now buying all Herbal Essences new shampoos to try!
11/01/2020
Smells lush!
This shampoo is great - smells fab too. It really helps in cleaning my thick hair and leaves it feeling smooth and shiny. Worth the money and will be buying again.
26/12/2019
Best of all
It smells nice, leaves hair soft, since i have very thin hair, its very hard to brush them. With this shampoo i don't have this problem! Used this for 2 years, still in love with it.
07/12/2019
One of the best
One of the best shampoos on the market. It leaves my hair so clean, bouncy and full of volume. Since I started using HE a while back, my hair is a lot healthier and has a gorgeous shine.
24/11/2019
Herbal essences
Leaves hair so smooth and soft it's like a face mask only for your hair
21/11/2019
Loved it
This is by far the best shampoo I have used wasn't harsh on my hair, washed out easier then most and left my hair feeling clean and soft.
14/11/2019
Lovely clean hair
Love herbal essence shampoos. Great smell leaves hair feeling soft mangeble and shiney. Very reasonably priced would recommend. I have long hair and after washing my hair felt so clean
14/11/2019
Smells good
Make your hair feel fresh all day and hydrates your hair
07/11/2019
Soft Hair
My favourite smell is Passionfruit so this was a winner from word go! It not only smelt amazing, my hair was so soft and easy to manage after use! Best bit was the wafts of Passionfruit I got all day!
01/11/2019
Devine
I love this shampoo range so when I came accross this one I thought I'd give it a try and I wasnt disappointed its smells devine and leaves my hair feeling clean and fresh and I love the fact that the smell lingers so you get a whiff of it now and again throughout the day
31/10/2019
Absolutely love it
Smells amazing and leaves my hair shiny. Price isn’t bad. One of my favourite.
31/10/2019
Super soft hair
I love this product it smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling so soft and manageable I have very dry , frizzy hair and this tames it and leaves it looking lovely, I also use the shampoo too
30/09/2019
Leaves hair soft and shiney
Beautiful product, smells really nice and left my hair silky and shiney.