Herbal Essences Bio Renew Nourish Passion Flower & Rice Milk Shampoo

21/11/2020
Omg omg this is the nicest smell I remember when I first smelt it at my mums house while she washed her hair and I new I had to get it, my mum told me.how good it was so it had to be tried for myself lol, I really wasn't disappointed iver as my hair felt so so soft and whats great is it smelt soooo nice aswell, am I sad or does anyone else fall in love with fragrance like me? Haha im all.out of this now and I couldnt find it when was in supermarket but I will be purchasing again as it is really nice shampoo to use and I cant find any negative to rite about it
13/11/2020
Makes your hair silky and smooth would definitely recommend this shampoo
12/11/2020
Perfect for my dry and frizzy hair. Leaves a nice smell for a whole day too
09/11/2020
Fantastic
Wow this is amazing , smells fantastic leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny. It has helped my hair grow, and I love how it leaves my hair so silky and healthy! Love this shampoo! I was skeptical that it would be too moisturizing and weigh my hair down, but it didn’t! It smells amazing.
08/11/2020
Amazing product!
I love the herbal essence bio renew shampoos- this one smells beautiful and leaves hair feeling super soft and healthy looking. This is one of my favourites!
08/11/2020
Fab
This smells incredible and always leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny
05/11/2020
really nice
this is a really nice shampoo and smells great too. its from a brand you can trust too and is natural which is a bonus. it left my hair shiny and soft and it smelt great too. highly recommended
03/11/2020
Shampoo
It's amazing lovely for my hair leaves hair feeling fresh and silky
14/10/2020
Tried and tested
Smells lovely leaves hair soft and shiny. Controls my fly away hair would recommend
27/09/2020
Absolutely lovely
My hairs feeling smooth, strong and healthy. I love the smell of it. Would totally recommen it.
24/09/2020
Hair feeling fresh
Brought this recently and my hair feels So smooth and fresh I would 100% recommend this product
01/09/2020
amazing scent
This is stunning. Such an amazing sweet fruity scent that lingers after you've washed your hair.
28/08/2020
Currently using
I have been using this for a few months now and i can honestly say i wont repurchase it. It smells fantastic but does nothing beneficial for my hair.I have long thick hair.
27/07/2020
Best one yet
This is my absolute favourite shampoo – ever. It's such an incredible smell and is so rich and creamy, doing a great job of cleansing as well as moisturising my hair. It feels silky soft after using this shampoo – you don't get that balance with many of hair care products!
25/07/2020
Great for greasy hair
I suffer from greasy hair and found this is the only kind of shampoo which actually works. A little Expensive but worth it