19/09/2019
Smells delicious
Love herbal essences products and this one is so good. Smells lovely and leaves hair smooth and shiny.
22/08/2019
Wow
Can I just say the smell is wow it's so clean and fresh and I love how my hair feels full and soft
12/08/2019
Herbal heaven
This product is amazing. I bought it to try something new for my lacklustre hair. I wash my hair every morning, and since trying this shampoo, it has been easier to style, full of body and feels lighter. The extra bonus is the wonderful fragrance. Great...... you must try this.
20/07/2019
Smells delicious
If anything, the Herbal Essences range always wins me over with their wide variety of scents. This shampoo not only smells nice, but leaves your hair feeling soft and nourished to the roots. A worthy purchase!
18/06/2019
Hair smells amazing
Good value for money, leaves hair soft and shiny, and smells absolutely amazing
14/05/2019
Love
I love this range, this particular scent is gorgeous my hair feels amazing after just one use. The smell lasts so long after your hair has been washed too had so many compliments that my hair smells lovely. My hair feels healthier too’
28/04/2019
Couldn't believe the diffrence
I have really uncontrollable hair it's a bit damaged and dry gets really frizzy worse as my hair not that thick and now my hair feels strong and healthy even helped tame the frizz a bit and the bonus is it smells fantastic definitely keep buying
17/04/2019
One of the few high street brands my hair likes
My hairs fussy as hell (I have a lot of it). Most high street products leave it feeling lacklustre, sad and a bit dry prone to intense fizziness (aka as dragged through a hedge backwards). This however left my hair silky smooth and manageable. Its rare I repurchase products as I love testing new things. This had been repurchased several times now.
01/04/2019
Herbal neccessary
As always herbal essences fragrance is amazing & leaves ur hair feeling clean and looking shiny. Could never fault any one of the products under the brand. Highly highly recommend.
13/03/2019
Amazing, renewed my hair in one bottle
Honestly don't think I'll change my shampoo again, genuinely has repaired my dry damaged hair
07/03/2019
Smells delicious
Smells divine! One of my favourite flavours and as always leaves hair feeling soft and silky.
06/03/2019
Soft hair and nice smell that lasts
Had a good lather and left my hair feeling soft. The scent lasted a long time. I felt it was a little heavy on my fine hair though.
06/03/2019
My hair is volumised and looks fabulous!
I absolutely love this shampoo. Not only does it smell gorgeous but it makes my hair full and soft. I usually have to wash my hair every other day as it gets greasy quickly but after a few uses of this shampoo I can now go a good 4 days between washes!
04/03/2019
Lovely shampoo
Leaves your hair feeling soft. Leaves your hair smelling nice. Makes your hair more manageable.
28/02/2019
free sample
I was very impressed with my sample shampoo made a big difference to my hair , went and bought full bottle next day :)