Herbal Essences Bio Renew Nourish Passion Flower & Rice Milk Shampoo

09/07/2020
Beautiful fragrance
This is one of my go to shampoo brands and this particular one has an amazing smell to it, it leaves my hair feeling really silky and adds a shine. Highly recommended.
08/07/2020
Best of the cheapest
I just live this... My hair felt so much heathier and shinier. After a wash they were shining and smoother. amazing product if you on a budget
29/06/2020
Not as expected
Smells great, but left my hair frizzy. Not as good as other herbal essence products I’ve tried
06/06/2020
Incredibly Good!
Love love love this! My hair feels amazing afterwards – so easy to untangle any knots, silky smooth and smelling amazing. I even have the little travel sized bottle now because it's just that good.
07/05/2020
I have used other varieties of the herbal essences range and decided to go for this one. It smells divine! It shampoos my hair without leaving it dry and breaking into pieces like a lot of shampoos. My hair are soft and shiny. I'm really happy with the product so I can highly recommend
06/02/2020
Long lasting fragrance
I bought both the shampoo and conditioner and it felt like a luxury product, I noticed that a little goes a long way. I love the fragrance and it's so long lasting, I recieved a couple of compliments too after using. Its gorgeous.
06/02/2020
One of the best shampoo
Loved using this shampoo, smells amazing and a little bit goes a long way. Makes my hair squeaky clean and bouncy while smelling fresh for days. One of my most used and very affordable shampoo.
05/02/2020
Great shampoo
Great shampoo which cleans my long hair very well and adds moisture. It makes my hair easy to brush when its dry and smells sooooo amazing until next wash. I am now buying all Herbal Essences new shampoos to try!
11/01/2020
Smells lush!
This shampoo is great - smells fab too. It really helps in cleaning my thick hair and leaves it feeling smooth and shiny. Worth the money and will be buying again.
26/12/2019
Best of all
It smells nice, leaves hair soft, since i have very thin hair, its very hard to brush them. With this shampoo i don't have this problem! Used this for 2 years, still in love with it.
07/12/2019
One of the best
One of the best shampoos on the market. It leaves my hair so clean, bouncy and full of volume. Since I started using HE a while back, my hair is a lot healthier and has a gorgeous shine.
24/11/2019
Herbal essences
Leaves hair so smooth and soft it's like a face mask only for your hair
21/11/2019
Loved it
This is by far the best shampoo I have used wasn't harsh on my hair, washed out easier then most and left my hair feeling clean and soft.
14/11/2019
Lovely clean hair
Love herbal essence shampoos. Great smell leaves hair feeling soft mangeble and shiney. Very reasonably priced would recommend. I have long hair and after washing my hair felt so clean
14/11/2019
Smells good
Make your hair feel fresh all day and hydrates your hair