Herbal Essences Bio Renew Nourish Passion Flower & Rice Milk Shampoo

21/02/2019
Herbal essences shampoo
Bought the shampoo and conditioner last week as they were on offer and they smelt lovely.. left my hair soft and tamed and smell is so nice. Will definately be buying again.
21/02/2019
Love this product.
Bought the shampoo and conditioner last week and love the smell. My hair feels great after using these and seems to have less frizz/flyaway bits. It feels smoother. Would love to have a shower product with this smell.
19/02/2019
I got samples to try and I have been hooked.it not only smells delicious but my hair felt soft and silky
15/02/2019
Replenished hair
This shampoo and the conditioner together have made my hair look healthy and replenished after just a few uses. I always struggle with knotting and flyaways especially after my hair has dried and before applying product but this one has worked so well I can cut out additional taming.
13/02/2019
Luxurious
What a lovely fresh smell, left hair feeling overhauled,
07/02/2019
I got samples of ut from store. I used it. And now I am fan of it.Its so smooth and gives nourishment to hair.I feel light and my fair feel bouncy.
05/02/2019
Smooth
This made my hair feel and look so smooth,friends would tell me my hair looked so fresh and smelt lovely
05/02/2019
HAIR SHAMPOO
Lovely refreshing smell and a little bit went a long way on my shoulder length hair. My hair felt really soft after use. Would but again.
01/02/2019
Herbal essences
Love this product, makes your hair feel so smooth, very affordable, would definitely recommend.
24/01/2019
Bought myself
I absolutely love this range, perfect for anyone who uses hair dye and is a fan of the range! I've tried a few of the fragrances but this one is probably my fave
16/01/2019
Shampoo
I regularly use this shampoo, it has a lovely smell larthers up well and leaves no residue in hair after rinsing, leaves hair easy to brush after washing.
12/01/2019
Greasy hair
Lovely smelling shampoo but it left my hair greasy after one day when used with the conditioner
10/01/2019
Really nice new range
Lovely smelling shampoo leaves hair feeling nice has tempted me away from more high end high price shampoos
09/01/2019
Herbal Power!
Being a lady of a 'certain age' and post menopausal I suffer from drying and slightly thinning hair. However this shampoo really helped to restore my hair to it's former glory, leaving it silky smooth and really nourished and has even improved my hair loss problem, as it now appears to be looking thicker. I am absolutely delighted with the product and have actually received compliments from friends recently on the look and condition of my hair, so I would highly recommend it. I say give Herbal Power a go!
09/01/2019
herbal essence
i love herbal essences products, this is a must buy on my shopping list. the shampoo smelt divine left my hair so shiny and soft i recommend buying the conditioner too