4.5 5 0 24 24 Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Snack Size Bars have been repackaged and now retail in a redesigned 63g pack containing five units. This product is described as white chocolate flavour candy with cookie bits.
Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Snack Size Bars

23/10/2020
Little treat, perfect size
If you know you are the type of person who can not stop at a couple of squares of chocolate (like myself) then this is perfect. I'd say just the right amount for portion controlling and the taste is just as good, without all the guilt of eating a giant bar
12/10/2020
Mmm
I must say this is a really tasty snack. I do feel sometimes that I can't eat too much in one go as it can get too sweet/rich for my liking, however still tastes amazing! Recommended:)
04/10/2020
Good
A perfect size for just a small snack and so yummy love these so much but a bit pricey.
20/09/2020
I love Hershey's chocolate and these are one of my favourite. It is a great mix of chocolate and cookie and very moreish
16/09/2020
Tasty treat.
If u love White Chocolate,this is a great one. I love this flavour and it's been a favourite for my Family.
30/08/2020
Too addicitve
Bought these thinking that it would be a good little treat for myself now and again after my work outs. I regret it now, as they are so tasty and apparently I have impulse control equivalent to a 2 year old! Scoffed the whole lot.
29/08/2020
Yumminess I say a lovely bite of a American classic very creamy with cookie pieces
28/08/2020
Perfect Snack Size!
Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme are one of my favourite choice when I have a sweet craving. The cookies are my favourite. I have recommended these to friends who are on a diet as the snack size actually ends the sweet craving, One is enough but I just can;t help myself and eat more 😁
23/08/2020
Nice
a perfect size for a snack or when you feel like something sweet.
07/08/2020
Amazing for any chocoholic!
These are just amazing! Before I became dairy free, these were by far my favourite ever sweet snack. Now my daughter has taken over me and would probably sit and eat the whole large packet by herself. I made her a Hershey hamper for her birthday including these and she was very happy! I found them sickly after a couple but they taste amazing!
27/07/2020
Dreamy
As a self confessed chocoholic I absolutely love the Cookies and Cream Hersheys range and this particular bar is perfect for one of my sized portions.
20/07/2020
Not bad
Hersheys aren't my favourite chocolate, but they're ok for some variety now and then. Smooth texture, creamy taste. Good and convenient in snack size too.
03/07/2020
Perfect!!
I love these tiny bits of Hershey’s heaven. The mini bars are so nice and are packed with cookie pieces. Perfect for lunches or just a little snack. I would recommend these!
23/06/2020
Very sweet & creamy
I loved these! The chocolate is so creamy And sweet it gives you that tickle-y throat feeling. Generous amounts of crunchy cookie chips, these are a real treat.
16/06/2020
Jumbo bag sold it to me
If the bag was any smaller it wouldnt be getting a five star, This is a perfect sized bag to ensure you know youve eaten the product, they are so morish they dont last long in our household