Imperial Leather Marshmallow Shower Gel 250Ml

4.7 5 0 556 556 Imperial Leather shower gel has teamed up with Manchester based designer Eleanor Bowmer to create a Limited Edition range of super fun designer shower gels. Eleanor Bowmer has brought her illustrative drawings and creative flare combined with Imperial Leather’s master fragrance expertise to upgrade our much-loved Marshmallow shower gel and turn it into something Mallowmazing! The marshmallow body wash is a super fun with a deliciously sweet creamy fragrance! This mouth-watering treat is a merry-go-round of fluffy pink sugar, vanilla icing, gooey marshmallow and creamy musk all spun with a cheeky twist of raspberry sauce, a sweet shower experience you won’t forget. Enjoy a shower experience with a body wash that provides rich creamy lather leaving your skin feeling beautifully soft and smelling super sweet!
Imperial Leather Marshmallow Shower Gel 250Ml

01/12/2022
Lovely!
Smells great! My skin feels moisturised and smella great when after I have showered. The smell is so lovely there is no need to spray perfume.
30/11/2022
I love the smell, I just buy it in bundle for me and my teen girl, our favourite
30/11/2022
Fruity, delicious, divine!
Shower gel smells absolutely amazing, so fruity and fresh! My 5 year old also loves it. It leaves you smelling like fruity marshmallows it's truly beautiful! I would highly recommend to anyone who wants to smell delicious
29/11/2022
This shower gel smells incredible, perfect for Christmas time! The smell lasts when you get out of the shower as you can still smell marshmallows lingering in your skin and you feel fresh and clean
23/11/2022
Strong smell
I love strong sweet smell so I love this product but lots of people would find it to strong
22/11/2022
Nice gel
Not a scent i typically go for but it was there in my house so i tried it! Really nice!
22/11/2022
Love everything about this brand from the colour and bottle to the lovely smell! Smells really sweet
My kids love it
I always have to renew this item in the bathroom for my daughters as they love the smell that it leaves behind on the skin. The possibility of a larger bottle would be nice due to the amount we get through. I can see this staying in the bathroom for some time.
Smells dreamy
This smells sooooo nice! Leave a long lasting scent on my skin
Leaves you smelling lush
Lovely to use in the shower, however doesn't last for long the scent I feel.
Shower Gel
I bought this for my daughter but I fell in love with the scent so had to buy me one. Left my skin feeling lovely and clean and lightly scented and lots of suds would definitely buy again!
My favourite
This smells so scrummy! The entire house smells of it when it’s used in the bathroom. Smells lingers on skin and it’s my go to shower gel
Great smell
Great smelling shower gel. Sweet and indulgent - what more you could ask for your skin? Would highly recommend
14/11/2022
Pampering
Smells nice and sweet. Feels pampering on skin (moisturising). Nice for a self care bath or shower.
14/11/2022
sweet smelling & creamy
Nice thick creamy gel, sweet marshmallow smell as you would expect but not too overpowering. Was too sweet for me but daughter (12) loved it. Would recommend if you like the sweeter scents.