Imperial Leather Marshmallow Shower Gel 250Ml

4.7 5 0 446 446 Imperial Leather shower gel has teamed up with Manchester based designer Eleanor Bowmer to create a Limited Edition range of super fun designer shower gels. Eleanor Bowmer has brought her illustrative drawings and creative flare combined with Imperial Leather’s master fragrance expertise to upgrade our much-loved Marshmallow shower gel and turn it into something Mallowmazing! The marshmallow body wash is a super fun with a deliciously sweet creamy fragrance! This mouth-watering treat is a merry-go-round of fluffy pink sugar, vanilla icing, gooey marshmallow and creamy musk all spun with a cheeky twist of raspberry sauce, a sweet shower experience you won’t forget. Enjoy a shower experience with a body wash that provides rich creamy lather leaving your skin feeling beautifully soft and smelling super sweet!
Imperial Leather Marshmallow Shower Gel 250Ml

Amazing shower gel
This is a really high quality product. The smell of this shower gel is very strong, and stays on you for a while. It washes well and is a very fun, modern product. Very fun for children.
Love the smell!
I really like this shower gel, it smells amazing. Very sweet smelling. Lathers up perfectly. Great for all the family. A little goes a long way. Would definitely recommend.
Smells amazing
I tried this recently and it smells amazing. It's sweet but not overpowering. It makes a good lather whilst washing and leaves the skin softcabx smooth with a light lingering fragrance.
13/08/2022
Kids love it!
Recently purchased this as was on offer and my son chose it. He loves it. Smells delicious but also lathers well and leaves skin feeling soft, clean and smelling great. Very happy with this product and will definitely be buying again
11/08/2022
Smells lovely a little drying
This product smells lovely and a little goes a long way on a bath puff. For me the product tended to dry my skin a little so needed moisturiser afterwards
Smells lovely!
Shower gel smells lovely! My kids loved it but it dried my skin a little...not loads but still!
Cute and Smells Great!
This product smells great and comes in a cute bottle. A bit bonus to this shower gel is it lathers up really easily and a little goes a long way when you use it. It’s also a big bottle so it lasts a long time.
Cuteness overload
Good value for money , delicious scent , lovely texture , creamy and makes lots of bubbles . Gentle on skin but very affective on cleansing . Easy to obtain , brilliant size and would highly recommend
Amazing scent!
This shower gel smells divine very sweet smell which lasts, foamy texture lathers on well which makes the bottle last. Only thing I found is the smell is slightly strawberry like for me more than marshmallows but still very nice!
Sweet luxurious feel.
On a personal note I don’t like sweet or fruity products on the skin, but The product itself though is very good on the skin and doesn’t dry skin out which would be great for kids.
Lovely smell
I am always looking for new shower products and found this one on my shopping trip this weekend. Lovely clean smell that stayed on my skin for ages. Really refreshing to my skin.
08/08/2022
Marshfastic
Loved this popular sweet and add it to shower gel just wow smells really good, cleans without irritating or drying out of skin, loved it
08/08/2022
My daughter absolutely loves marshmallows so I bought this for her, we both used it and it smells gorgeous, beautiful bottle and it isn’t sickly either it’s just right!
07/08/2022
This body wash gives amazing fragrance and leaves ur body super soft and smooth.
06/08/2022
Almost edible!
Wow wow the smell of this is lush! Love the bottle and ease of use but that smell! Could almost eat it. Soaps up well and does the job too