4.7 5 0 243 243 Inject some fun into your bath time routine with our new limited edition Mermazing bath soak. A refreshing blend of Fijian water and lotus flower, it will leave your skin feeling beautifully soft and smelling freshly fragrant.

17/07/2019
Mermazing
I have always loved the Imperial leather brand, and really like the new scents.This smells lovely and is really foamy.I hope they continue with new scents.will be buying again.
15/07/2019
Mermazing bath soak
I purchased this for my daughter as she loves bath products and thought this would be great for her as she has already tried the unicorn wash that imperial leather make. The smell is amazing and the bath soak creates lots of bubbles to. She also insisted on using it to wash herself with and even after getting out the bath I could still smell it on her skin. I will definatley be buying this again!
15/07/2019
Smells good
Standard body wash with a smell that lasts, what more to want? Worth the money as often on offer
11/07/2019
Under the sea
Smells like a spa sort of product very nice but wouldn't say mermaid as such but very good quality and does give you that sea feeling/ spa treatment with the smell.
08/07/2019
Smells gorgeous
I love having a bath as smells lovely my 20 mins of heaven in bath
04/07/2019
Love the colour and scent!
This had a lovely luxurious smell and a great colour with a shimmer. The colour wasn't overpowering and created lots of foam overall excellent product. I would definitely recommend.
01/07/2019
Fab
I love this bubblebath. Ive bought it 4 times now. Smells amazing
26/06/2019
Great product & attractive bottle
My daughter loves this - great product to encourage little mermaids to wash and smells good too!
25/06/2019
Lovely!
The scent is so moreish, I have used it a few times now and it's becoming a favourite.
24/06/2019
Use this regularly- smells amazing and has a beautiful glistening colour which looks lovely in the bathroom.
23/06/2019
Refreshing smells divine
I loved this everything from the texture to the smell. My skin felt soft and clean and the smell in fresh and it lasted throughout the day. winner winner chicken dinner for me
17/06/2019
Amazing scent
I've used this once in the bath and they are amazing, it help relieved the pain in my back. Occasionally I'll use it as a shower gel (why not) and it's soo good. I come out smelling amazing fresh out the shower.
07/06/2019
What a soak
This is so foamy and soft the smell is awesome and the bubbles last very good value.
01/06/2019
Its ok
Pleanty of bubbles but smell does not last more than two minutes
30/05/2019
Wow
Loved this so did my daughter's, smells gorgeous leaves my skin feeling and smelling fresh and supple great product all round... oh also great packaging!!