4.7 5 0 284 284 Inject some fun into your bath time routine with our new limited edition Mermazing bath soak. A refreshing blend of Fijian water and lotus flower, it will leave your skin feeling beautifully soft and smelling freshly fragrant.
Imperial Leather Mermazing Bubble Bath

21/02/2020
lovely <3
It smells gorgeous .My little one loves this product .Lovely and bubbly <3
20/02/2020
I have always been a fan of imperial leather products so always get so excited when new products come out and this one didn't fail to dissapoint! I love it, leaves my skin feeling soft! And smells great.
18/02/2020
Love
One of my favourite bubble baths, use daily! Smells amazing too!
17/02/2020
Mermazing & Relaxing!
It was the bottle that attracted me & as soon as I smelt it, I was not disappointed. It smells beautiful and creates a nice bubbly bath. The lovely smell travels through the house.
06/02/2020
Mermazing
My 10 year old goes crazy for this. She is absolutely in love with it. It smells lovely makes the water lovely and overall is a great product
20/01/2020
Mermazing!
The bottle says it all, the smell is lovely and fresh, the novelty of the bottle definitely kept shower time fun for my daughter who ‘totally felt like a mermaid’ after using this shower gel. Definitely recommend!
19/01/2020
Love
Smells amazing and you receive so much product for the price!
07/01/2020
ITS SO PRETTY
This bottle even looks good just on show! But it smells sooooo nice. I had all the range and this was my favourite one. I would like them to come out with a bigger bottle actually. Good price
07/01/2020
Love this bubble bath,the smell is great,doesn't dry up skin and even kids really love using it. Always buying it when its on offer and choose the biggest bottle. Love products from this brand and would definitely recommend them to everyone.
15/12/2019
SMELLS DEVINE
This smells amazing! Only needed to use a little bit and you get a nice foam to it that lasts the length of the bath time! My daughter loves it as well as it’s mermaid themed!
05/12/2019
It really was MERMAZING!
Gave off a lovely smell and I loved it. I love shower gels which make soap instead of drying up. The colour is lush and was definately worth the money. I would recommend this to other people!
04/12/2019
Beautifully aromatic
I bought this product recently and it was so popular with both my daughters and I that it is on my next shopping list to buy a second one. The aroma was lovely nice and light without being too overpowering and a small amount created lots of fluffy bubbles . A real winner and will definitely be recommending this.
20/11/2019
It really is mermazing!
Absolutely ADORE this product. The smell is heavenly, and the bubbles are luxurious. The bottle looks nice too! Love it, a fabulous affordable way to relax!
14/11/2019
Smells mermazing
I bought this as a Christmas gift for someone but ended up using it as it smells so good. Lots of bubbles and left my skin smell clean and fresh too. Great fun gift - I need to buy another one now!
13/11/2019
Really Is mermazing
Love the smell of this bubble bath, great for the kids as well. Lovely soft bubbles and I could honestly lay in a bath of it all day, it smells fantastic it's one of the ones I always buy when I run out