4.6 5 0 78 78 Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream with SPF50 is our #1 best-selling, colour-correcting cream that delivers 7 benefits all in one! This multi-tasking hero could possibly be everything your skin needs in one easy step: full coverage foundation and anti-ageing with SPF50 that brightens and hydrates while camouflaging skin imperfections. Our skin-loving CC+ Cream diffuses the look of wrinkles, minimises the appearance of pores and gives you a beautiful-looking complexion. Ideal if you’re looking for full coverage makeup, hydration and younger-looking skin.
It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream with SPF 50+

22/10/2020
Perfect!
I have soo many IT cosmetics products. I have oily skin and every product I have tried has stayed in place which is so unusual for me! This is a great alternative to a full coverage foundation for every day use
22/10/2020
Lovely cc cream
I really enjoyed this cc cream it made my skin look youthful and clear however i do think its on the thick side for a cc product and does need a few more skin shades.
15/10/2020
Not enough colour range
I really wanted to love this but found the colour range is very restrictive. It's light in texture and easy to apply but would not be my first option or go-to product. Maybe when they can offer more choice I would reconsider.
11/10/2020
New favourite
After No7 discontinued their Instance Radiance (my fave for 5 years), I had to search for a new favourite, and although I have oily skin, I still like a dewy or natural skin finish over matte. And this is beautiful. It colour corrects, fills fine lines and builds up to any cover. It works well with other products and is long wearing. I can use this lightly with nothing else or do a full face without being cakey. This is my new found love! (Although it may have competition with the new foundation they've released - we will see!)
28/09/2020
Nice CC cream
This is a nice CC cream that evens out my skin and leaves it looking glowy and natural. I personally prefer something with a bit more staying power, as I find it doesn't last on my skin all day. If I set with powder and a setting spray, it definitely works better. It's very easy to blend in and I love that it contains a high SPF. I would say it's suited to those who like a medium natural coverage and for those with dry/normal skin.
03/09/2020
Decent
It was a good light- medium coverage tinted moisturiser it left my skin feeling soft and covered up my problem areas with a light layer of coverage. It’s good for people with dry skin
28/08/2020
It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream with SPF 50+
Does not leave stains I liked it because it suited my skin
20/08/2020
Excellent
I love this cc cream . It does everything . The coverage is perfect and not heavy . I the spf protection is just good for me. The only down side is the price 'quite expensive ' . Other than that it's my favourite cc cream.
12/08/2020
Not bad
I have tried this product and firstly I think that they should have a wider range of shades as there wasn't enough. I think the little tube is nice and I like the applicator, you don't get too much product coming out too fast which is good! I like the fact it has got spf to protect your skin. I would recommend it to friends and family but again, the downside to this is that there are not many different shades.
08/08/2020
Great all in one
This is a great product for every day use if you don't want to use a full coverage foundation. It has spf which is great for on holiday if you still want to wear something to give you a tint. The shade range isn't amazing but as its not a full coverage foundation if its not matched perfect its not completely noticiable. I would absolutely buy this again and again.
05/08/2020
Good
I used this cream before applying my foundation and liked it. It was my first time using it and i would probably use it again. What i liked the most is the SPF 50 protected me when on holiday.
04/08/2020
Great CC cream!
This CC cream is great. It provides full coverage and is long lasting. The shades are a bit limited and probably not ideal for very pale skin. However in the summer with a tan, the lightest shade works well for me!
22/07/2020
My holy Grail every single day!
I cannot even begin to explain how much I love this product. It's a colour correcting cream that is lightweight but offers full coverage like a foundation. It's such a beautiful product. It's very buildable so you can make it as light or heavy in terms of coverage as you want. It blends in easily with a buffing brush and leaves the most natural flawless finish.
17/07/2020
Nice texture
This SPF foundation cream is a decent cream and the colouring isn't too bad. I have asian tanned skin, so I feel it didn't really work that well on my skin in terms of colour match. The coverage is pretty good, but due to the colour not being a great match, I had to use extra products to adjust the colour mismatch.
17/07/2020
Excellent coverage!
This cream is really good give a really nice smooth deep cover, also for a plus this cream contain anti-aging hydrating serum wich helps keep skin nice , soft and moisturize! And has 50+ factor to protect from the sun during the day! Recommend!