It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream with SPF 50+

4.5 5 0 156 156 Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream with SPF50 is our #1 best-selling, colour-correcting cream that delivers 7 benefits all in one! This multi-tasking hero could possibly be everything your skin needs in one easy step: full coverage foundation and anti-ageing with SPF50 that brightens and hydrates while camouflaging skin imperfections. Our skin-loving CC+ Cream diffuses the look of wrinkles, minimises the appearance of pores and gives you a beautiful-looking complexion. Ideal if you’re looking for full coverage makeup, hydration and younger-looking skin.
It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream with SPF 50+

28/07/2022
Coverage for days
This CC cream is fantastic - coverage is amazing and doesnt feel heavy on the skin and last all day - great that it has SPF 50 which really help protect my skin when i was on holiday Great product and natural look for the skin
26/07/2022
Amazing product
This CC cream is so beautiful! I used it whilst on holiday and in hot heat and it was perfect! Wasn’t too heavy and looked so natural whilst giving decent coverage. Amazing that it was SPF 50 too! Protected my skin and meant I didn’t need to use sun cream underneath. Highly recommend this CC cream for a natural glowing look! Easy to blend too.
26/07/2022
Beautiful
I love this cc cream, it smells lovely and blends very well. Comes in plenty of shades too so something for everybody. It is slightly over priced in comparison to others which have similar coverage.
23/05/2022
This is just amazing
I had a 5ml sample of this foundation and I loved it. The formula is very soft and creamy, gives medium to full coverage , can build up without looking too heavy. Can be used alone or with setting powder, I prefer alone as then later during the day I can top up the product because it contains spf 50 , so great for summer months! It give that dewy effect which I love. Recommend especially for dry skin!
06/05/2022
I love this product - it's my go to on a daily basis due to the high SPF. I think CC cream is quite misleading as it's actually quite a high coverage product but it always goes on beautifully and is still radiant.
24/04/2022
Love
I like that this cc cream is good spf . Has a good coverage and matching my skin perfectly .
14/04/2022
Love it!
Love this product, really good coverage and lovely finish. Really impressed with the factor 40 spf and the moisturising properties. Will continue to use for sure
07/04/2022
One of my favorite
I really like this cc cream . It is one of my favorite product . I like the texture. It is a good for my dry and sensitive skin. the coverage is amazing. I love the spf. It's perfect.
07/04/2022
Like it
I love this cc cream . It is my favorite it cosmetics product . I like the texture. It is a good for my dry skin and the coverage is amazing.
06/04/2022
Good coverage
Tried this and it gives good coverage which you can build however have a couple of age spots and need an extra concealer for these. Feels nice on the skin and you only need to use a small amount would recommend
05/04/2022
My Only Choice For Foundation
I love this product! I use this most days, in place of heavier full coverage options. It's a bonus that it has such a high SPF. I always recommend it to my friends!
28/03/2022
More of a foundation
I do like this product, it goes on smoothly and has a nice finish, though I did get the shade slightly wrong as it oxidises and seems to get darker/more orange when applied. This isn’t noticeable once I’ve added some lighter concealer on top and in the summer will probably be fine! I set it with translucent powder because I tend to be oily and this makes it last all day, I haven’t tried wearing it alone. I do appreciate the addition of SPF but always wear extra underneath my makeup anyway.
21/03/2022
Ana
I have been hearing about this CC cream lots so ordered it in medium. I currently wear double wear in ivory beige and love it but sometimes find it a little orangey and difficult to make glow. I love this product it gives good coverage and really moisturises the skin leaving it lovely and glowing, It has a great coverage and no orange or pink or yellow tones at all. I use a tiny bit of my double wear just over my cheeks and nose just to add a little bit more depth to it. It does leave brush marks on your face so get your damp beauty blender and dab it all over to get the foundation to set. I now have a great coverage that doesn’t feel heavy on the face and has a real glow. This foundation lasts all day.....I love it!
26/02/2022
The best cc ever
the absolute best bb or cc cream. It’s not light in coverage so if your after a tinted moisturiser this isn’t necessarily for you. It’s heavier but brilliant at blurring &adding glow .
23/02/2022
What's not to LOVE?!
Built in Colour Corrector, primer AND SPF ticks all the boxes for me. I'm not a fan of heavy foundation, I just don't like the feeling of it on my face. With this CC cream from It Cosmetics, I felt like it provided the right amount of coverage but still let my skin breathe. Comes in a huge range of shades so suites most people and I like the bottle as it takes up less room in my makeup bag. Love it, try it, you won't regret it!