4.6 5 0 54 54 Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream with SPF50 is our #1 best-selling, colour-correcting cream that delivers 7 benefits all in one! This multi-tasking hero could possibly be everything your skin needs in one easy step: full coverage foundation and anti-ageing with SPF50 that brightens and hydrates while camouflaging skin imperfections. Our skin-loving CC+ Cream diffuses the look of wrinkles, minimises the appearance of pores and gives you a beautiful-looking complexion. Ideal if you’re looking for full coverage makeup, hydration and younger-looking skin.
It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream with SPF 50+

17/03/2020
Very good product
I tried this product for the first time last week, I have vitiligo on my face and was looking for something to give me abit of cover and something that offers high sun protection. I could have probably gone with a lighter colour, I chose tan. But the coverage is brilliant for a CC cream and it doesn’t make your face feel cakey. It’s a bit on the pricey side but I’ve found a little goes a long way and this will last you for ages. Will definitely buy again
12/03/2020
Just ok
I got this as wanted something lighter than my normal foundation for every day use. It's very expensive the colour for someone as pale as me isn't the best so I needed to use lightening drops. My skin looked ok with it but I won't buy again.
06/03/2020
Great CC Cream
It Cosmetics CC cream is such a cult classic. I've gone through multiple tubes of this and I love it. It has great ingredients and gives you medium to full coverage. It also has some good skincare benefits so I would definitely recommend.
01/03/2020
Great coverage
This really is a wonderful product. I'm currently on isotretinoin and I'm still able to use this with no problems. There is lots of shades so matching shouldn't be a problem. I'm 39 with light medium skin tone and my 18 year old has the most white skin yet we are both able to get shades to match. Amazing
20/02/2020
Excellent
Love this and you really don’t need much, leaves a great coverage and there’s so many shades to choose from
20/02/2020
Great for sensitive skin
I adore this foundation. I'm not a massive foundation-wearing person, so some products scare me; however, this product is hard-working yet so easy to use. My skin can be a tricky customer but all the added goodies in this cream leaves my skin happy. With an added bonus of factor 50, what is not to like?!
19/02/2020
Natural finish
This is a great foundation that’s not cakey or heavy on the face feels good wearing this like you have nothing on but gives that natural finish that evens all skin out love it
18/02/2020
Good coverage
Good coverage but skin still feels like it can breath this cc covered my redness and imperfections and sat well on my skin I did set with a mineral powder and it lasted a good 6 hours
13/02/2020
Glad to have
I love this *stuff* ,,, as the upgraded,,, it's trustworthy,,I vil recommend to all to buy,,,Really got bored of all other brands,,, I would " love" to have this with me,,,,God,,,wish me good luck to have this phone as early as possible,,, fingers crossed
09/02/2020
Brilliant!
I was looking for a new foundation that would give me great coverage without feeling heavy and this is just brilliant! You only need a small amount and lasts a long time! Would
08/02/2020
Love iT cosmetics!
This is a really nice CC cream it has full coverage, so a little goes a long way. I would use it for daily use, but make sure to use sparingly. It has a very silky feel and hides pores.
08/02/2020
Game changing
I had been using BB cream for some time and found it lacked coverage for imperfections and the odd blemish. It wasn’t doing the trick, so I tried this and it’s changed my skin! It’s amazing, the coverage is buildable but so full from the first pump. It makes my skin look dry and smooth and the SPF protects me. If you don’t like scents maybe stay away as it’s very fragrant but I enjoyed that. Just my number one base now.
07/02/2020
Great coverage
Gives great coverage yet quite thin layer. Bought it to cover my red rosacea cheeks yet not to have a thick layer of product on the rest of the face as I hate the feeling of foundation on my face. This does the trick, my going out foundation!
07/02/2020
Perfect
I love this so much. I rub it in every morning like moisturiser and it hides the red bits around my nose, dark shadows under eyes and just creates a really even colour. I can't stand the feeling of foundation so this is all I wear and I can't even feel its on. I don't remember the last time I had a spot or blackhead so I guess it doesn't block pores. I also have really sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate. Finally I have really dry skin in little patches that ordinary foundation clings to, this doesn't at all.
06/02/2020
Sleep in a tube
This little multi tasking miracle can be a lifesaver when you want sun protection, skin perfecting and coverage but don’t have the time for multiple steps in your routine. Great coverage for a cc cream and nice finish but for me the lightest of the colours sadly didn’t match my pale skin enough so looked a little fake. Also found I had oxidisation orange marks after a few hours some days.