4.5 5 0 95 95 Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream with SPF50 is our #1 best-selling, colour-correcting cream that delivers 7 benefits all in one! This multi-tasking hero could possibly be everything your skin needs in one easy step: full coverage foundation and anti-ageing with SPF50 that brightens and hydrates while camouflaging skin imperfections. Our skin-loving CC+ Cream diffuses the look of wrinkles, minimises the appearance of pores and gives you a beautiful-looking complexion. Ideal if you’re looking for full coverage makeup, hydration and younger-looking skin.
It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream with SPF 50+

25/12/2020
i am converted
this is amazing and i am converted to this brand never used them before but this just glides on so easily and doesn't feel caky when applied great colour match too love the fact of the spf 50 aswell
11/12/2020
Love
This is a very nice cc cream. It isn't full coverage but gives a very nice natural finish.
10/12/2020
Shade range needs improving
This product is one of my faves for a natural makeup day. It gives me good coverage whilst still looking natural and like skin and showing some imperfections. It’s also high spf so I don’t need to worry about adding extra to my routine. One thing that annoys me is the shade range. I have the lightest shade fair and still I can only use this when I have a tan. I wish it came in more shades!
03/12/2020
Be aware of your colour
Thought I'd opt out of my comfort zone to a tinted moisturiser all in all I'd say Thisbe product was a small great the formula is really good however I'd have to warn you choose your colour widely I chose an olive colour however what I received totally contrasted with this therefore I'd advise you get tested so you know what shade I say right
30/11/2020
The holy grail of cc creams!
I don’t have anything other to say than WOW! A little more expensive than I would like to pay (I purchase when on offer) but can not fault the coverage and benefits this product provides. Great addition of spf 50. My only negative is the shade range is limited and I find I have to go to the lightest shade available to suit me
27/11/2020
Full coverage
This is really full coverage and can be used under foundation or on it’s own! Really good shade range and lasts all day
21/11/2020
It cosmetic
Very hyrdating however coverage is not as full as I like. But you can build up with other products such as bronzer and blusher. Good tint of colour i would say and has skincare benefits.
18/11/2020
Covers up your blemishes.
It works well, by covering up blemishes and hyperpigmentation. Over all its a great product and your skin will love it.
16/11/2020
Brilliant
This is ideal for someone who doesn't want to use foundation everyday. This coverage of this product is delightful, it's lightweight and thoroughly wearable on those more neutral days. I would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for a product to reduce their use of foundation. This product allows a nice coverage without the need for foundation.
12/11/2020
Not for me!
I heard such good things about this foundation. I went out a bought myself one. Well I was very disappointed with it, to start with I didn’t understand the smell of it. It was such a strong fragrance I didn’t like it at all. The coverage didn’t work for me, I like something thicker and heavy for my skin. I think the package it’s nice and the pump to get the foundation out works well but I had to give the rest to my friend as I didn’t even want to use again!
12/11/2020
Good cc cream
I bought this product in the summer as wanted a more lightweight foundation. It is good, feels amazing on the skin, easy to blend and great colour range. In the heat of the summer it didn't last all day, but was good enough, and is only a CC cream. I prefer this one to the illuminating one as it lasts longer and doesnt have the glitter in it. Will defintatly re-purchase.
11/11/2020
Amazing product
Your skin but better at its finest! a full coverage foundation that doesn’t look cakey and feels like silk on the skin!
11/11/2020
Amazing product
This is a natural looking foundation but with full coverage - I have red spider veins around the nose and I don’t actually need to put any concealer on , which is amazing , also not having to use a primer before saves me time on a morning , the best thing is the look , people have commented that my skin looks nice so it’s worth the buy!
22/10/2020
Perfect!
I have soo many IT cosmetics products. I have oily skin and every product I have tried has stayed in place which is so unusual for me! This is a great alternative to a full coverage foundation for every day use
22/10/2020
Lovely cc cream
I really enjoyed this cc cream it made my skin look youthful and clear however i do think its on the thick side for a cc product and does need a few more skin shades.