It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream with SPF 50+

4.5 5 0 134 134 Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream with SPF50 is our #1 best-selling, colour-correcting cream that delivers 7 benefits all in one! This multi-tasking hero could possibly be everything your skin needs in one easy step: full coverage foundation and anti-ageing with SPF50 that brightens and hydrates while camouflaging skin imperfections. Our skin-loving CC+ Cream diffuses the look of wrinkles, minimises the appearance of pores and gives you a beautiful-looking complexion. Ideal if you’re looking for full coverage makeup, hydration and younger-looking skin.
It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream with SPF 50+

24/11/2021
good for me
I used this and it was very good It had good coverage .Once applied it lasted quite a long time .This is a good product.
17/11/2021
Perfect!
Just love this formula! No piling, very decent coverage and spf50?! What is not to love!! Highly recommend
17/11/2021
Wouldn't buy again
I've really tried to love this product but it seems really thick for a CC cream. It seems to come off my skin pretty quickly and looks quite oily and I have dry skin but that is maybe just my skin as everyone is different
10/11/2021
Not for oily skin!
I bought this for working at home seems it seemed lightweight and good for your skin. I really like the product, it smells lovely and at application, it goes on really lovely. I have quite oily skin so I do find that it doesn't last for me and throughout the day I get very shiny and need to fix it. It does have nice coverage but as I said, it doesn't really last on oily skin.
26/10/2021
it says cc+ cream but the coverage is *insane*
This is not a light coverage foundation, this is heavy duty stuff but you can sheer it out. The shade range could be a bit better, but overall as a person with fair skin, I quite liked it!
24/10/2021
The best CC cream on the market
Amazing product, high SPF 50+ protection, combined with great coverage, many shades to choose from. Perfect for my sensitive skin. Hygienic package with the pump. Gentle scent.
24/10/2021
Nice formula
This does feel lovely on your skin - I found it lightweight but still really good coverage. I would say it is quite an expensive product but a little does go a long way so will last you a while!
11/10/2021
Holy grail
I’m a former make-up artist and all round beauty product junkie. I’ve worn foundation since I was 16 (20 years) until I tried this. It’s not like other CC/BB creams. It’s medium coverage and buildable. It’s long lasting, feels comfortable and natural. Doesn’t split, works well with other products and has high SPF coverage. I’ll never be without it.
20/09/2021
Disappointing finish and shade range still lacking
having tried the IT cosmetics bye bye undereye concealer i had high hopes for the cc cream due to the combining skincare with the full coverage. As a person with blemish prone skin and hyperpigmentation this should be ideal for me. the ingredients list is impressive with the plant, spice extracts, and oils it includes and a high spf makes it an all in one. it does give coverage, but its finish and texture is what i didn't like. I found it gave a streaky finish, I had to further buff it out with a clean brush to remove the streaks. Then it leaves a unflattering shine that made my face look really oily. And lastly it transfers on to your hands or anything your face comes in to contact with. I was left disappointed. I went to in store their counter to test out the right shade for me but even the consultant struggled as I fall between a natural tan and medium tan. I really like the concept of this and notice that there are other cheaper alternatives that have come out with better finish.
16/09/2021
I really liked this product, there’s so many shades available so it’s easy to find a match and it blended into my skin well, without leaving me looking too shiney or oily. This didn’t cause me to break out after wearing it regularly
29/08/2021
Must have
it is brilliant, natural finish and durability - first class, every make up artist should have it
27/08/2021
Good cc cream
This is fab to wear both on its own or under makeup. Fab colour and suited my skin tone. Im not 100% happy with how long it stayed on/in place. Does even out my skin tone though which is my main thing
13/08/2021
Everyday product !!
I'm usually not a foundation wearing kind of person by was keen to try this multitasking product.I found that this is quite a remarkable type of product. It does hydrate - you can actually feel this sensation on the parts you've applied it onto, colour correction is good and has a great SPF coverage that doesn't make my oily complexion look worse. The coverage is definitely buildable, so it's up to you how see through you want to go with this. I would still suggest moisturising though if you skin is on a drier side. I've tried mixing this with my moisturiser to dilute the colour a bit and it worked great as that way my skin looks like it's just been on holiday, but overall looks much healthier with this on. This will last ages for me due, obviously, to me having to use this mixed up with my normal day cream - so definitely worth the splash for days when I'm not feeling entirely confident with my skin. But am well impressed with this, for sure!
31/07/2021
nice
Lovely product, great coverage and good staying power!
24/07/2021
Stunning
Although this is a rather pricey cc cream and behaves more like a light coverage foundation I am in love. The skin looks glowy, healthy and very natural. Can be applied with fingers and spf is a great bonus