4.6 5 0 47 47 Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream with SPF50 is our #1 best-selling, colour-correcting cream that delivers 7 benefits all in one! This multi-tasking hero could possibly be everything your skin needs in one easy step: full coverage foundation and anti-ageing with SPF50 that brightens and hydrates while camouflaging skin imperfections. Our skin-loving CC+ Cream diffuses the look of wrinkles, minimises the appearance of pores and gives you a beautiful-looking complexion. Ideal if you’re looking for full coverage makeup, hydration and younger-looking skin.
It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream with SPF 50+

13/02/2020
Glad to have
I love this *stuff* ,,, as the upgraded,,, it's trustworthy,,I vil recommend to all to buy,,,Really got bored of all other brands,,, I would " love" to have this with me,,,,God,,,wish me good luck to have this phone as early as possible,,, fingers crossed
09/02/2020
Brilliant!
I was looking for a new foundation that would give me great coverage without feeling heavy and this is just brilliant! You only need a small amount and lasts a long time! Would
08/02/2020
Love iT cosmetics!
This is a really nice CC cream it has full coverage, so a little goes a long way. I would use it for daily use, but make sure to use sparingly. It has a very silky feel and hides pores.
08/02/2020
Game changing
I had been using BB cream for some time and found it lacked coverage for imperfections and the odd blemish. It wasn’t doing the trick, so I tried this and it’s changed my skin! It’s amazing, the coverage is buildable but so full from the first pump. It makes my skin look dry and smooth and the SPF protects me. If you don’t like scents maybe stay away as it’s very fragrant but I enjoyed that. Just my number one base now.
07/02/2020
Great coverage
Gives great coverage yet quite thin layer. Bought it to cover my red rosacea cheeks yet not to have a thick layer of product on the rest of the face as I hate the feeling of foundation on my face. This does the trick, my going out foundation!
07/02/2020
Perfect
I love this so much. I rub it in every morning like moisturiser and it hides the red bits around my nose, dark shadows under eyes and just creates a really even colour. I can't stand the feeling of foundation so this is all I wear and I can't even feel its on. I don't remember the last time I had a spot or blackhead so I guess it doesn't block pores. I also have really sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate. Finally I have really dry skin in little patches that ordinary foundation clings to, this doesn't at all.
Sleep in a tube
This little multi tasking miracle can be a lifesaver when you want sun protection, skin perfecting and coverage but don’t have the time for multiple steps in your routine. Great coverage for a cc cream and nice finish but for me the lightest of the colours sadly didn’t match my pale skin enough so looked a little fake. Also found I had oxidisation orange marks after a few hours some days.
Make up and skin care
I've been using this for a couple of years. I use the shade light. It's quite a thick consistency when initially applied but works into the skin effortlessly leaving it flawless. You can build coverage though this can feel abit heavy. It is pricey and just recently drugstore brands like maybelline have brought out a comparable product and Revolution also have one out soon. If you're on a budget it's worth looking at those. If not this is an amazing product.
A must have!
I have the normal one of this and it's great. A little goes a long way. Blends easily onto the skin. You dont need a primer with this. It doesnt turn me greasey and actually looks better the longer it's on. I love the pump on the tube means no mess. Mine has now hot an odd smell but I think that's because it's old still good though
05/02/2020
Amazing!
This is definitely worth the price; it left my tired, dry, acne prone skin looking flawless and not cakey and a little goes a long way. Their under eye concealer works miracles too.
04/02/2020
Cover everything
This is a pretty good product if you're looking for 100% cover this is definitely what you want to buy it covers everything from Rhodesia any mark on your face it is a little thick but a little goes a very long way
01/02/2020
One of the best foundation
This is one of the best foundation that gives an all-natural look, it can be used as a concealer as well as a foundation. It also has SPF.
30/01/2020
Nice lightweight foundation! None sticky formula and also is good for the skin! Anti-aging properties and even better with a high spf!
24/01/2020
Face
I love this! Covers up blemishes and spots and leaves your skin looking healthy and clean. Would recommend to family and friends
22/01/2020
Great coverage
Really good cc cream, has great coverage but it feels light, using it with setting powder and it stays all day