4.9 5 0 7 7 Itsu brings you a range of Asian inspired, restaurant quality ideas which are new and different. Confident flavours and butterfly light and recipes for an eat beautiful lifestyle.
Itsu Sizzling Pork Gyoza

15/10/2019
Finally
Always wanted to have Gyozas at home and finally, itsu have come through with these in a range of delicious flavors. Best fried, but also good boiled or steamed, these are exactly what I've been waiting for. Excellent on there own with some soya sauce or on the top of a pho. Would rate 6 stars if I could
05/10/2019
Fakeaway
These were really impressive! My husband and I are always trying to find cuisine that reminds us of our travels in Japan... and these although not quite the real deal there are not that far off... and much cheaper than going to Wagamamas all the time!
22/07/2019
Juicy, delicious and authentic
These dumplings are utterly delicious, soft juicy packages full of rich flavour and fresh ingredients. It's as if you are in a Japanese restaurant. They are very easy to cook and I am looking forward to trying their other flavours.
27/04/2019
New Favourite
I usually buy frozen gyozas from several brands, including Itsu, but they are never outstanding. This ones are! I bought them to try something different and thanks God I did. These are my new favourite.
19/04/2019
Good value
The Gyoza tasted very similar then in a Japanese restaurant and the price is amazing for the quantity you are getting. Would recommend for a night in
16/04/2019
As an oriental girl...
I tasted a lot of dumplings in my time haha! These are very convenient but I would say I have had better. They are tasty but there isn’t much filling.
07/12/2018