4.2 5 0 39 39 The Tefal IXEO is an outstanding All-in-One iron and steamer solution for a complete garment care with ultimate convenience and ease, to look your absolute best in no time. The built-in patented three-position Smart Board offers an all-new experience with ergonomic upright design, high-efficiency steaming and lightweight ironing. Without the need of an ironing board, Tefal IXEO is the perfect solution for smooth and wrinkle-free looks every day.

29/04/2019
Failed for me
The IXEO steamer looks the business but failed for me. It is bulkier than a traditional ironing board and takes more effort to initially set up and store away when not in use. On the plus side the board has a good range of adjustability to suit your height preference and it can be used in horizontal and vertical positions. The hand held steamer is light and comfortable to hold, however, the placing of the hand held steamer between steaming/ironing is low down on the side of the frame and this is a nuisance because you have to keep bending down to pick it up/put it down. It is also a hazard if you have little ones running around or even medium sized dog/s.
26/04/2019
A revolution in ironing
It took ironing 4 or 5 items to get used to using the IXEO; however once I had got used to it, my ironing time was significantly reduced. With my traditional iron it can take 5-10mins to fully iron my husband's work shirts; however the IXEO cuts the time down to 2-3 mins max. The small, light iron reduces arm ache, while still providing great results. The board is much smaller than a traditional ironing board, which takes getting used to, and the iron rest can get in the way. Overall I'm really impressed and love how neatly it packs away.
23/04/2019
Dry clean steam quality at home!
Great steam ironer .By resting the clothes on the built in ironing panel it makes ironing so much easier, and you can also simply steam items too. I would say that due to the price, it may only be suited to those that iron regularly. The iron attachment is light and easy to manoeuvre. Great design and look.
21/04/2019
Quality steam iron with a unique board
An integrated iron and board that can be used vertically to let you freshen up with steam. The steam iron is good quality with strong steaming.
20/04/2019
Ironing lifesaver
I have always hated ironing in any shape or form. I have always seen it as a chore that has to be done. After trying TEFAL IXEO my life has never been the same in a good way. I actually enjoy ironing now; it's a lot of fun and only takes minutes even for the most creased items. Life is good! It's a super simple gadget that makes you enjoy your ironing without wasting any valuable time. I highly recommend this product.
Best Iron Ever
Tefal IXEO is the best iron I ever used. Ironing is quicker and easier since I use my new iron. It helps me save hours on my weekly ironing. I no more need an ironing board, because IXEO comes with a three-position Smart Board. No more back pain after hours long ironing. This machine is life changing. IXEO even helps to kill bacteria consequently I use dry cleaners less often. It really refreshes our full garment. The iron is two times lighter than a traditional one. It is very easy to use horizontally and I just quickly steam my dresses before work. The result is always perfect and coarse free with minimal effort. I am sure, with IXEO everybody is a professional ironing lady.
Ixeo must have ironing system
Ixeo is a great ironing system,I loved the fact that I can choose the position to iron my clothes it saves my back and gives great results overall. I am very impressed with this product, it is sturdy and also portable, great to iron curtains and to higienize fabric areas around the house such as sofas and chairs. Very easy to storage and to use.
Ixeo must have ironing system
A new ironing experience
It's a brand new ironing experience with the iron and board combined. It might seem to be difficult to use at first sight, but eventually you'll love it. Easy to use it for ironing shirts and pressing trousers as well. The steam works well and with great pressure, helps to get rid of the creases.
18/04/2019
IXEO Garment steamer
The IXEO is easy to use to steam any garments or sheets. Once initial set up is completed, ironing can be started within 45 seconds with powerful steam. The adjustable height and board feature are useful.
Impeccable clothes
This product is revolutionary - it has made ironing so easy and quick!
17/04/2019
Fast, easy iron and steamer.
The IXEO is a versatile device which replaces your steam iron, steamer and ironing board. It is simple to use with a single heat setting meaning that your clothes don't burn. It is fast to iron with great results.
Tefal IXEO - A bit of a let down
I was initially excited to have been chosen to receive an IXEO to try out and review, that excitement soon turned to abject disappointment as I struggled to follow the extremely poorly written setup instructions. Coupled with the fact that the iron itself is too small, there is no temperature control on the iron/steamer head, the ironing 'board' is about 1/3 of the size of my normal board and the whole IXEO is both bulkier in size and far heavier than my regular board and iron, I can't honestly say that I see myself using the IXEO for my regular ironing. Granted, I can see its plus points for ironing smart shirts, suits etc. despite the lack of a temperature control; I don't actually wear these sorts of clothes very often and so for me the IXEO will be something that doesn't get a massive amount of use. For what it is, it's a very expensive, cumbersome piece of kit that doesn't really improve on products already available on the market.
17/04/2019
Quick and easy crease removal
This product is easy and lightweight to fill with water. It is very quick to generate stream. Its has great stream power more than my current stream generator iron. The actual iron was light weight and very easy to use and really got into the corners and collars of fabric. The product is very good for a range of clothes. It was more effective at taking out ceases and winkles out of clothes. It also cut down on my normal amount of ironing time as it was more powerful and more effective, There is also options to adjust the ironing board and tools to stream your curtains and sofas. My only complaint is that it it does take some time to set the product up and it is unclear how long you will get out of a filter and how much they cost to replace. In conclusion I found this to be a very effective product and best on the market that I have tested to date. Would recommend this to others.
17/04/2019
excitement turned into nightmares!
Initially I was excited to try this as it seemed like the best big thing however, after spending what felt like a lifetime to erect, I soon realised that this was going to be a nightmare! the ironing 'board' is very poor & not sturdy making day-to-day ironing difficult. It is a big, bulky piece of equipment which causes issue with storing & carrying. It is ok with steaming curtains or other large hanging items but it is an expensive piece of kit for that one use.