4.2 5 0 39 39 The Tefal IXEO is an outstanding All-in-One iron and steamer solution for a complete garment care with ultimate convenience and ease, to look your absolute best in no time. The built-in patented three-position Smart Board offers an all-new experience with ergonomic upright design, high-efficiency steaming and lightweight ironing. Without the need of an ironing board, Tefal IXEO is the perfect solution for smooth and wrinkle-free looks every day.

17/04/2019
Good quality for home use
The IXEO has replaced my current ironing methods. It has improved the speed and quality of my ironing and has given me commercial levels of quality in the house.
17/04/2019
So much promise but development needed
This is a wonderfully brilliant idea but has several flaws. The board section is just not big enough to use flat properly or iron larger items. The holster and cord are really short and there is no “quick holster” for the ironing head so it’s inconvenient to keep placing it back around and under the board to simply set it down to reposition items - when I do I catch the extra steam button which I don’t feel is safe, you can’t lay the ironing head quickly on the board either due to the shape. Using it semi upright was great but I kept catching the extra steam button when putting it in the holster. I wanted to love it but I just don’t. I really like how it’s got the large water reservoir and a filter, it looks really stylish. However, it just can’t fully replace my iron and board as large items like bedding just aren’t possible without a struggle. It has so much promise but needs further development to iron out all the niggles
17/04/2019
Half the time ironing, double the fun
The IXEO is a fantastic product with only one easily fixable downside. It is simple and intuitive to use that will without a shadow of a doubt not only remove all stress from your weekly ironing, but also halve the time it takes. Only downside is the size/shape of the ironing board itself, but the unit with your old board is a sure winner. Couldn't recommend this product more, worth every penny! 5*/A++
Wow - easy!
Transformed my morning routine, would recommenced to anyone!
07/09/2019
The new love in my life
My old steam generator iron needed replacing so looked around for an alternative and found this gem. All in one ironing solution, great looking and fantastic functionality. Turns the chore of ironing into a breeze.
07/09/2019
would not replace my steam iron for shirts
Great for getting through a pile of clothes that neede freshening up after storage Quick easy to use failed at getting that crisp, well ironed look on my husbands shirts and too difficult to iron a midi flared dress, as the board too small. Ill keep it assembled in the bedroom but not in laundry room as i feel steam generator and full ironing board still needed everyday too expensive for what i'm going to use it for
25/06/2019
Dream
I don't try it but it is my dream to use.This brand is very good so I thinks so this a product is at a good level
24/06/2019
Great Product
This product is great! The fact that it's a garment steamer and a ironing board is fab! You can set it to your own preferred height so it's a big saver on your back! Not only that its portable so I was able to have constant steam and power when refreshing my house from curtains to mattresses. Would highly recommend!!
24/06/2019
I love this Sunday’s are no longer a chore. Standing over a ironing board, with school and work clothes to see to. Done in half the time! :-)
19/06/2019
Time saver
Loved the product. It took me a while to get used to using the iron but once I did it saved me a lot of time. The only thing that could be improved is the size of the ironing board would be better if it was larger.
19/06/2019
Time saver
13/06/2019
Easy as
Easy to use, recommended for people who hate ironing
26/04/2019
Ironing Just Got Better!
I recently tried out the Tefal IXEO Iron/Garment Steamer and was very surprised at just how good it actually was. Although the iron felt very light it certainly delivered an incredibly powerful shot of steam. Wrinkles and creases didn't stand a chance! Garments looked like they had been professionally pressed. My husband's shirts never looked so good. One minor irritation was the length of the plug cable. I found it rather short. The ironing board was very simple to adjust in both height and direction, something my back was very grateful for! Overall I thought this was a fantastic product.
26/04/2019
Ironing Just Got Better!
19/04/2019
The word I use is futuristic Amazing time saving
I think I can only speak about IXEO in singular terms. Amazing Time saving Easy Miracle