4.2 5 0 39 39 The Tefal IXEO is an outstanding All-in-One iron and steamer solution for a complete garment care with ultimate convenience and ease, to look your absolute best in no time. The built-in patented three-position Smart Board offers an all-new experience with ergonomic upright design, high-efficiency steaming and lightweight ironing. Without the need of an ironing board, Tefal IXEO is the perfect solution for smooth and wrinkle-free looks every day.

10/09/2019
Hi!!! Tefal is very very good brand😉😊!!! I wish this steamer..🙂😊 is nice, small..( i don t have too much space in my room)...and i repeat...everithing from Tefal is goooooddd!!!!
04/07/2019
It look like it’s easy to handle. Quick way of ironing
04/07/2019
I personally haven’t tried this product. I will look forward to trying it.
25/06/2019
Would lv try this to see how it works I do a.lot of ironing
25/06/2019
Would love to try this ..i love trying new thing out to see how well they work
25/06/2019
I would love to test this!! It looks brilliant and just what I need
20/06/2019
Looking forward to receiving and testing products with an open and honest approach.
04/06/2019
nly The Longest Threads is a wonderful book and an absolute pleasure to read. It was great seeing each era of physics have its own flavour and also seeing things from Sara's and Leo's points of view. (I also felt it was great having a strong, talented, and ambitious female main character, given the lack of female role models we have in particle physics today.) Jumping back and forth in time kept things feeling very fresh and I always wanted to linger a bit longer in each era. Having worked at CERN during the discovery of the Higgs boson I must say that part of me wishes that summer never ended, because the excitement and anticpation is a wonderful feeling, which is captured by this book. Although I knew the "punchline" to most chapters, I found that it was gripping all the way through. Only the Longest Threads is the perfect book for anyone who wants to learn more about the history of physics, from the layperson who wants to understand more about the essential ideas of the theories . X
03/06/2019
This sounds like a great way to save time. Might try it!
03/05/2019
Would like to try it to see what it dose for me please and then I can tell you what I think of it.
27/04/2019
Hi, I would love to test this as I used something smiilar that was in the hospital Laundry it was great for the uniforms dRs shirts and white coats, it makes ironiing a whole lot easier.
25/04/2019
undefined
Waiting for my free sample to try it if it's like the cream s no disappointment