4.7 5 0 21 21 Nourishing hair repair masque for intensive care & revitalisation. For dry, stressed & damaged hair With antioxidant rich green tea and nourishing avocado oil

11/09/2019
Left my hair feeling soft and shiny and smelling lovely
I really liked this product and it wasn’t too expensive when purchased on offer from Boots. My hair felt nice and soft and looked much shiner after use without a doubt. I would definitely use it again.
05/09/2019
helps with my damaged hair
I have a little damaged section on my hair from using har dyes, whilst it grows out it needs a little extra help. This hair mask calms it down and the area appears less frizzy and feels smoother.
01/09/2019
The best hair mask
A lovely creamy mask, has a creamy consistency and smells absolutely insane.. I leave it for 10 mins after shampoo and it leaves my hair feeling soft, smooth and manageable.. also my hair has become stronger and less breakage ..
31/08/2019
Best ever
I got this as a trial along with shampoo and conditioner. The best hair mask I've ever tried as I dye and straighten my hair it's such a nice treat for my hair, would defo recommend it.
30/08/2019
Quite expensive but great product for me. I bought it few weeks ago and I will buy again
30/08/2019
Amazing product for my damaged hair
What a great product it has really refreshed my tired hair, it feels soft and manageable
Hair mask
I bought this masque as my hair was feeling a bit dry and was looking kind of dull ,i run myself a bubble bath and lay back and relax after applying it ,it leaves my hair feeling and looking for much more healthy , i would like a stronger scent though
22/08/2019
John freida detox & repair mask
This was quite expensive for the amount you get, however I definately did see a difference in split ends, shine, hydration and actually even volume, its a great product & definately works, one of the best in this price range.
22/08/2019
John Frieda Detox and Repair
It certainly does what it says..My hair feels and looks completely shiny... smooth and healthy...
20/08/2019
Frequent goodness
I constantly dye my hair and find this the best remedy for dry, dull and damaged hair. It smells quite nice and isn’t greasy which I love, greasy products mixed with my greasy hair is a no no!
19/08/2019
Very impressive
This product helped my frizzy and unruly hair. I felt happy because I had been so self conscious about my hair.it smells lush. To improve I think they should make a more varied range.
25/07/2019
Detox
I over bleached my hair trying to get it to a very white blonde. It was incredibly damaged and I needed something to add some life and moisture back into it. This product restored my hairs strengths and left it feeling silky smooth. I would use again most defiantly and I would totally recommend
22/07/2019
Excellent
As my hair is coloured it can become really straw like and brittle. I tried this product and loved it. After the first use my hair looked and felt so soft. I totally recommend this product.
13/07/2019
Affordable product with great results for most hair types
My hair is thick and curly, I find this product is great for hydrating and smoothing the mid lengths and ends. Especially when combed through. This product has a refreshing feel. Not too heavy on the roots. So that it can be massaged into the scalp for extra benefits. I will definitely be using again once a fortnight as I find it keeps my scalp balanced from being dry and flaky, never too oily but a great mask for my curls too
05/07/2019
Hair needed some help from previous heat damage as having naturally curly hair I straighten it a lot. This caused it to become dry so this product really helped to bring back the moisture . Would definitely recommend