4.5 5 0 54 54 Strengthen lightened blonde hair and protect from future damage. Go Blonder Lemon Miracle Masque creates million of new bonds onto hair to restore damaged fibres. Hair is blonder* and stronger. *when using the Go Blonder system of Shampoo, Masque & Spray

16/09/2019
I don’t see difference
I’m using this product with my daughter, and I don’t see any change at the moment , and is not a cheap value
09/09/2019
Incredible
You can see the difference after one use. My hair felt softer and brighter. It definitely did not look as brassy. The only downside is the price which would result in me only using this product as an indulgent treat.
09/09/2019
Wow wow wow, this really does what it says, my hair is brighter, softer and looks great. Friends and family have commented. Only downside is the price, I usually buy when there is a special offer on.
06/09/2019
A mint version of sun in
This stuff is amazing. It really helps to accentuate the blonde/lighter bits of your hair. Perfect for holidays. Left my hair smelling and feeling really lovely and fresh
05/09/2019
Lush hair
Tried this on my naturally blonde hair, smells lovely and feels really nice as you wash your hair, creates a good amount of bubbles. Hair felt great after and smelled really nice. Didn't have any affect on the blonde-ness of my hair, but was shiny and bright after using. Expensive in comparison to some other great shampoos, but a good product.
03/09/2019
Definitely healthier hair
Im not sure it left my hair any lighter but it definitely left it smoother, easier to manage and more vibrant. I was expecting it to have a longer lasting scent which it didnt although it was pleasant.
03/09/2019
Good for Holiday
This product is good I used it on holiday as a treat as had been in the pool a lot so this helped with the chlorine damage. Definitely brightened my hair up too.
02/09/2019
Makes hair feel amazing
This stuff is so nice, smells good and goes on really nice and thick. Make sure to leave it on for a good 5-10 minutes and then when you wash it off hair feels amazing and silky!
01/09/2019
Good
I like John F production and recommend its good brand for my hair
Fresher,Brighter and Sparkle
I love this! I was really suprised at its gorgeous and sumptuous fragrance. Once applied,I felt the product was luxurious,yet light and really creamy! Trust me,a little goes a long way. I left the product to work its magic for a couple of mins and rinsed out. My hair felt so soft,had a beautiful shine and did seem brighter,almost sunkissed. Keep using all the bottle, in fact,use the whole system for maximum benefits,but I would highly recommend
Fantastic
Lovely product, easy to use smells great and leaves your hair super soft and light
Tried
Left hair a lovely colour really shiny and manageable
Good Hair masque
Tried a sachet of this product . Easy to apply and was enough for my medium length fine hair. Although I expected my hair to be soft it wasn’t but it’s definitely stronger now. I would purchase again
Love it!
Love everything about this! Really brightened my hair & left it feeling soft & manageable. The added bonus is it’s cheaper than my usual brand
30/08/2019
Go Blonder masque
Brilliant product that works well with my bleached hair! Smells amazing & leaves my hair feeling soft & bright