4.9 5 0 26 26 Enjoy our delicious organic Dark Chocolate and Coconut granola. A source of fibre and 4 essential minerals, with no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives for a great start to the day!

20/08/2019
Deliciuse
I love that granola, it is So tasty. I Will buy it again.
19/08/2019
very nice
nice,nice,nice,great chocolate flavour,would buy again.
16/08/2019
Healthy and tasty
Organic ingredients, tastes yummy. My 8 year old and 18 year old both love it.
09/08/2019
Love Jordans granola. Crunchy, chewy and soft all at the same time. So flavoursome. Great either with warm or cold milk. Would defo recommend to family and friends.
Delish
I love this cereal and is lovely with milk..on its own or in plain yoghurt I feel it has a good amount of chocolate chunks and coconut It’s more of an adult cereal and not favoured by my children
Great as a snack
Really enjoy these though I have to consume anything with chocolate with tight moderation but as a midday snack sprinked over some natural yoghurt, these are great!
07/08/2019
Love this especially the little chocolate bits. I don't eat a full bowl full because I watch my weight, i put a handful over my bran flakes which is delicious. Will definitely be buying more.
07/08/2019
Deliciousness
Really tasty, didn't last long as the whole family loved it. Quite pricey for a small bag.
Delicious and healthy
Love it! A bit expensive I have to say in proportion to the dimensions of the package.
yummy
its so good for me while tasting so good yummy yummy
06/08/2019
This granola is gorgeous love it love it love it
Jordans
I eat Jordans at least four times a week, love the stuff. Would highly recommend the healthy start to the day
It's good
I love granola and chocolate, so having them together is great! The cereal is very tasty good for breakfast or a midday snack
Tasty luxury breakfast
I enjoy Jordan’s every morning. My fussy Grandchildren screwed their noses then tried it, I now have to make sure there is enough in the cupboard when they come to stay, a great endorsement.
Interesting change
I love granolas. Jordans is special as it is organic. The chocolate bits add to the luxury, especially at breakfast time. I probably wouldn't have this every day as I think of it as a special treat. I would definitely buy it again.