4.7 5 0 7 7 With mornings like yours, slow breakfast is no breakfast. You need something fast and satisfying, with a protein edge—and now you have options. Meet joyböl: the ready-in-seconds smoothie bowl that fits your busy life.
Kellogg's JoyBol

10/02/2020
Nice
Good product it for sure tastes nice but I find the spoon a bit unnecessary and is not helpful to the environment a wooden one would suffice
23/11/2019
Really tasty snack
A quick snack - whether at home or on the go, you just pour cold water and stir. I preferred to leave it for a while, so that the cereal gets softer. Really tasty - too small for me for a breakfast though, I'd need 2 at least :)
28/02/2019
very good
I got this in a product test to try, never heard or tired before but it was yummy. very good for a breakfast at work even my husband took one to work to try and loved it we buy then now for him to take to work. defiantly recommend to people that work early shifts
21/02/2019
Fantastic taste
Such a breeze to enjoy ,and so versatile.i love the simplicity of it but a gorgeous taste and fills you up too. A great product for on the go.
26/10/2018
Lovely ??
Love it really love it I could eat it all day 😍😍😍😍
26/10/2018
Very tasty and you can eat it anywhere as has a little spoon :)
10/09/2018
good
best thing i ever tasted would buy this all the time