4.6 5 0 10 10 Launched for Spring 2020, the Kiko Tuscan Sunshine collection includes Eyeshadow Palette, and is available in the varieties: 01 Tuscan Escape (Venere; Florence; Renaissance; Giotto; Art; and David); and 02 Spring Awake. The palette has six highly pigmented eye shadows for professional looking eye make-up with four intense mattes, and two extreme colour pay-off ultra metallics. The product retails in a 6 x 0.6g pack.
Kiko Tuscan Sunshine Eyeshadow Palette

08/10/2020
Excellent formula
Very pigmented and beautiful colours. Long lasting and excellent formula. I use on a daily basis
08/09/2020
Colours!
I love the colours of this palette so much. This is one of my favourites just because of the colours.
05/09/2020
Beautiful palette
I loved this beautiful tones for my skin tone and this pallete can really create some pretty looks And can be also used as highlighter , really nice pallette
11/08/2020
amazing
i received this for my birthday love it so com packed easy to use and no mess brilliant mix of colours to blend/shade together well worth trying
10/08/2020
Good
Good price for this palette. Nice colours. Good as a gift for makeup lovers :)
23/07/2020
Affordable and good
Good affirdable make up all this brands products are good , i swatched before i bought on testers and was happy with my buy
11/07/2020
Good Palette
Great for on budget, simple and good palette. Long lasting last me normally all night when i'm out I love 'ART' i always get a lot of compliments when I use that one. Easy to mix colours as well, definitely recommend.
10/07/2020
Perfect Eye shadow!!
I bought this product to gift to a friend of mine and she went gaga over the gift so I had to buy one for myself! Perfect colours and so easy to apply! Totally recommend it to anyone looking for a great eyeshadow!!
02/07/2020
Great palette with nice colors that blend very easily, I use a real technique brush to apply the product!
09/06/2020