4.8 5 0 68 68 Sponge Cake with Milk and Coconut Filling Covered in Milk Chocolate

15/11/2019
mniam
I love this milk sandwich is great for every day. My daughter tells mommy buy me this tasty cold sandwich: D treats it as a substitute for normal food I recommend a tasty taste
15/11/2019
I love it
Uwielbiam Kinder Pingui za bardzo sympatycznie skomponowany smak. Batonik nie jest zbyt słodki, lecz absolutnie akuratny. Jedna porcja zaspokaja apetyt na słodycze, ale nie ma się uczucia mdłości czy przesłodzenia. Nadzienie puchate, rozpływające się w ustach, do niczego nie porównywalne - jak chmurka.Moim zdaniem przepyszny!
06/11/2019
amazing product
If you are looking for a tasty snack not only for kids Kinder Pingui Coconut is a sponge Cake with milk and coconut filling covered in milk chocolate which taste amazing and you will need more :)
25/10/2019
Too sweet
This product is very soft and easy to chew. I like it because it is not a big bar enough to satisfy any needs. However, the amount of sugar inside is horrendous. It is not suitable for a child as it is way too sweet and not healthy.
05/10/2019
Noooo! Don’t mess with Kinder!!!
It’s not a horrible product, but I couldn’t wrap my head around the coconut/kinder experience. Maybe I will try this again, as I like coconut. Some of the reviews have said to refrigerate them first, so I will do that
22/09/2019
Soft, rich and temptingly smooth
The first thing you notice is that wonderful rich and creamy kinder taste. I picked these up at a new grocery store and realised afterwards that they were out of date but the taste and quality was not impaired. The cake is smooth and springy providing a nice contrast next to the chocolate and milk mix. The coconut is also very subtle but elevates it just a little. Well worth trying.
17/09/2019
I love anything kinder this was so yummy for snack for the kids
11/09/2019
=)
One of my favourite treats keep them in the fridge
30/08/2019
Yummmmy
Amazing taste, not too sweet, only minus is they're soo small :(
29/07/2019
Melt in the mouth
Really soft and creamy, not too sweet or sickly. The hint of coconut gives it a lovely flavour, really lightweight snack
18/07/2019
Melt in the mouth
Tried these for the first time today and got to say I love them they just melt in your mouth and the hint of coconut is amazing
15/06/2019
Irresistible
Love it! Love the combination of structure and how it melts in your mouth. The the feeling is the best part for me though. Makes it an amazing snack!
15/05/2019
All my childhood
Not as tasty as the original we had back in the day, Kinder Pingui Coconut tastes lovely, just remember to put it in the fridge long enough for an intense experience! :)
14/05/2019
kinder pingui
обожаю эту вкуснятину.кокос только придает аромат .дети в восторге. советую попробовать всем.
08/05/2019
Yummyicious
Love this sooo much taste devine can really taste the coconut and have to hide it from the kids otherwise they would eat the lot. Taste so good.