4.9 5 0 59 59 Sponge Cake with Milk and Coconut Filling Covered in Milk Chocolate

29/07/2019
Melt in the mouth
Really soft and creamy, not too sweet or sickly. The hint of coconut gives it a lovely flavour, really lightweight snack
18/07/2019
Melt in the mouth
Tried these for the first time today and got to say I love them they just melt in your mouth and the hint of coconut is amazing
15/06/2019
Irresistible
Love it! Love the combination of structure and how it melts in your mouth. The the feeling is the best part for me though. Makes it an amazing snack!
15/05/2019
All my childhood
Not as tasty as the original we had back in the day, Kinder Pingui Coconut tastes lovely, just remember to put it in the fridge long enough for an intense experience! :)
14/05/2019
kinder pingui
обожаю эту вкуснятину.кокос только придает аромат .дети в восторге. советую попробовать всем.
08/05/2019
Yummyicious
Love this sooo much taste devine can really taste the coconut and have to hide it from the kids otherwise they would eat the lot. Taste so good.
03/05/2019
Great taste as all Kinder!
Love all the Kinder stuff, but this one is special as I think it's the only one with coconut, which all my family loves! Not too sweet, not too heavy, great snack for kids... but not only 😉
29/04/2019
Omg!!
These are a little bit of heaven. So delicious my 2 year old grandson whipped it out of my hand! Just the right amount of sweetness to satisfy a craving. I now hide these in my kitchen. They are too good to share.
26/04/2019
I love it
Nothing taste as kinder, absolutely divine taste . I love it as much as my kids do. So fresh so delicious!
24/04/2019
Yummicious
Not only my kids love this but by myself as well :D the texture is really lovely. Don't feel heavy and not too much of neither of things. Less sweet than i expected and i just love that about it.
24/04/2019
Everybody's loves it
It's the perfect snack for my kids and I love it for myself as well! Great taste and healthy 😊
19/04/2019
Quick Snack
Kid friendly and the taste is very nice, the hint of coconut is very nice.
17/04/2019
Delicious Snack
This product is delicious! Yummy milk inside covered in chocolate with a Coconat on top. Delicious treat for Kids as also for adults :D
07/04/2019
Delicious!!:))
It melts in your mouth. Mu Son my son loves him. can be given to small children because it is fluffy. Mniam...
02/04/2019
The best kinder mallows
Wow. I mean wow. I'm not a fan of marshmallow but this is a complete game changer. At first I bought these for my kids, but on tasting them, I have found I no longer purchase them for the kids. Instead, I buy and hide them for myself and sneak them into my pockets and occasionally they get them when they are extra good. It's a very good treat for the kids when they are extra good. Well done kinder, keep up the good work.