4.4 5 0 129 129 Crispy wafer fingers with a caramel topping (17%) covered in milk chocolate (58%)

13/11/2019
Very good
Występuje w dwóch odmianach: KitKat Senses Milk i KitKat Senses Dark. Wypróbowałem obie odmiany i muszę powiedzieć, że obie są całkiem dobre. Czekolada mleczna jest znacznie gładsza i ma czekoladowy smak. KitKat Dark z ciemną czekoladą jest znacznie lepszy. Łagodniejszy cukier, więcej kakao, więcej mojej herbaty. Muszę wspomnieć, że opakowanie jest świetne. Kusząca czerwień KitKat owinięta w nowy połysk wygląda świetnie!
31/10/2019
Little treats
Amazing little treats, ideal if you want something sweet that’s not too big.
21/10/2019
good size box for a gift
I tried these chocolates myself, and after i purchased it as a gift too. packaging is lovely, good amount of chocolates inside. taste is very good, and easy to share. great choice for a sweet treat!
16/10/2019
Costy
Great taste , lovely snack even for a diet. Unfortunately packaging and cost mean that it is not worthwhile
14/10/2019
Disappointing
I found the KitKat senses caramel flavour to be disappointing as the caramel was dry and had no flavour it was almost like the paste in between the way for layers but unappealing as I was expecting an actual caramel texture
10/10/2019
Impressed
I wasnt sure I'd be too keen on these as salted caramel can sometimes be abit much for me, but these were really enjoyable, family also enjoyed them, safe to say they didnt last long
04/10/2019
I liked these a lot they are quite sweet but they are just the right size for a little sweet treat
02/10/2019
Nice
Really nice would buy again also shared with family they liked them to
30/09/2019
Kitkat
I very much enjoyed these, some flavours more than others. Quite pricy for something so small
30/09/2019
Taste amazing! Better than normal kit kats 100% but the bars are to small!
18/09/2019
Hide from the rest of your family!
So much better than a normal KitKat... makes them seem boring. The salted caramel plays joyfully on the tongue with the smooth creamy chocolate. Unfortunately my husband and children love them too. The last box I bought I forgot to hide... only to find them all gone when I went to have one!
14/09/2019
Delicious! The centre part the salted caramel is amazing could eat them all day.
10/09/2019
OK but not a favourite
I love the standard kit kat range, but can not say the same for kit kat senses. In my view don,t mess with perfection
07/09/2019
Could be nicer.
I like the whole idea of these and found them to be a great size. I just found them over-sweet as I find all products containing palm oil to be. I believe they add extra sweetness to hide the flavour of the oil. This product could be so much better. Such a shame that they put low price before quality.
06/09/2019
Salted caramel
To be fair I am not a big chocolate fan but I am in love with salted caramel kit Kat and peanut butter. Absolutely love it. So fresh and crunchy. The best chocolate bar from nestle I can say.