4.4 5 0 126 126 Crispy wafer fingers with a caramel topping (17%) covered in milk chocolate (58%)

Lovely treat
These are a nice addition to the kit kat range, perfect for any time of day! Hard to limit them, so small it’s easy to eat the lot, my younger son loves these they are his favourite flavour out of the kit kat range
Lovely
I was bought a box of these as a gift. They were a lovely alternative to ‘traditional’ boxes of chocolate. The box is novel and opens up to share, so was great to share with my colleagues. The salted caramel is heavenly!
why?
bought these as on offer. I really dont get the concept of these. in a society trying to reduce packaging this isnt a good product.
Tasty but too sweet
Very delicious but I found it a little too sweet for my liking. My teeth felt sore afterwards. The caramel flavouring is quite strong also and coupled with the chocolate, compliments the two perfectly. I wouldn't buy it again though, it was goo enough just to try once only.
yummy
these are really nice, and make a nice treat, they are good that they are a handy size for eating out and about, and because they are small they don't feel too naughty
Give me more
Omg. Now I love a kitKat but these are phenomenal. The taste is amazing you can actually taste that it’s salted caramel. Honestly don’t think any improvement are needed., they got this one right first time.
25/07/2019
Nice...but...
...too much packaging. The actual Kit Kat pieces are really nice. Just enough for a small sweet treat (if you can stop at one that is) however, I would say in this day and age when we're all trying to cut down on packaging that there is just too much of it with this product.
24/07/2019
Kit Kat senses
As a big fan of kitKats, I really enjoyed these. A nice change from other boxes of chocolates available
23/07/2019
Kit kat senses
I loved these. A good flavour. Can they do them in big bars?
22/07/2019
Not a lot of flavour
You can’t really taste the salted caramel, to get the tastes you would have to eat a few at the same time.
21/07/2019
Lovely biscuits
Once you have tried these you will buy more they are very more ish
11/07/2019
lovely
These are lovely. The caramel is a bit hard however all toghether very good!
25/06/2019
kit kat
i love kit kat because they are crunchy and are mouth watering and with this i could taste the salted caramel and i would prefer if it had more caramel inside it, i do recommend it to enjoy as a family or to give to friends.
22/06/2019
Some flavours are better than others
Really nice and could eat a whole box of the hazelnut flavour but the salted caramel is not as salty or as caramelly as I would like
19/06/2019
Treat
Loved the caramel taste, nice little mix up from the normal kit kat.