4.4 5 0 130 130 Crispy wafer fingers with a caramel topping (17%) covered in milk chocolate (58%)

23/05/2019
Tiny deliciousness
I'm used to big chunks of Kit kat whilst the kit kat senses are tiny. However, the salted caramel kit kat is so tasty that it makes you eat the whole box.
18/05/2019
One is not enough
Very moorish, salted caramel and kit kat what’s not to like. Be careful if your watching the pounds though and one is not enough I ended up scoffing the whole box. Oopoppssss...
18/05/2019
yummy
these are very morish, but not many in a box. they are however very tasty. i liked the way the box opens for you to easily pick them up. i would buy these again as a treat as they are very nice
17/05/2019
Small on product
Although i looked forward to trying the kitKat senses i recently received i was quite put ou with the amount of chocolate V packaging.... adore the standard sized KitKats and feel that value was not high on the agenda with this product
17/05/2019
Kit Kat
Really yummy and moreish however very small and not many to go round when sharing with a family
12/05/2019
Nice but pricey
Love kit kat and thought I would try these. Very small and not enough in the box for a family sharing box! Liked the flavours but more in the box please didn't last long once shared!
07/05/2019
Love these sweet treats
I got these in a Easter egg I won and I love these bite size treats , I love the box when it’s opened it expands to a sharing bowl . My only improvement is being out more flavours or have a couple flavours in a box but I do love nestle chocolate atm it’s my new obsession after Easter 😍 picture has about half of the treats left but you get plenty in a full box
02/05/2019
Very nice
I got these for me and the kids as they were on a discount and I found them very nice flavour wise.
01/05/2019
Expensive
These are absolutely delicious, I could eat a full box on my own! That wouldn’t be too difficult though as you don’t get many. It needs a few more to be better value.
Nice
I got a box of these for my family over Christmas as a special treat, however other then tasting slightly different from the original (which we love) they are not that different, unfortunately not worth the money I paid.
Yummy 😋
These are delicious well done KitKat I love the salted caramel yummy 😋
Could be better
Just another one of the many attempts to cash in on the popularity of salted caramel. I am a big salted caramel flavour, but these failed to deliver. They are not bad, just not indulgent, and nothing particularly special. I can't say that the caramel was particularly salty. A let down.
Meh
They are okay, I wouldn’t class as a treat. More like a small snack
29/04/2019
Good quality packaging which detailed the ingredients clearly so those with allergies shouldn’t be worried . I was not disappointed with the bite sized pieces which were absolutely 😋
29/04/2019
These are so delicious, I already love Kit Kat but all the flavours are fab.