4.4 5 0 100 100 Crispy wafer fingers with a caramel topping (17%) covered in milk chocolate (58%)

funsize bites
its a nice product when your craving a bit of chocolate but not too sickly. i liked the salted caramel flavour
Fantastic idea
I love these but a bit pricey compared to normal kit kats
satisfying size
Great size to just satisfy that little chocolate craving
Kit kat senses
Wasnt sure at first but the taste grew on me.would buy again
17/04/2019
Received these as a gift and absolutely loved them as did my kids.
Surprisingly tasty
I am not a huge fan of salted caramel however had a box given to me as a gift. I was pleasantly surprised at the taste of these as it's not an in your face salted caramel more of a subtle taste
16/04/2019
Yummy!!
These are fab, too easy to eat!! Unfortunately had too share them though!
Tasty
I tried this product as I like kitkat anyway and I must say I wasn’t disappointed. The chocolates are mouth sized and very tasty. If you like normal kitkat you will love these.
Keeps you wanting more
Very yummy! Good for a small treat! Perfect for little hands (kids)
15/04/2019
What a great change to my favourite treat
These little kit kats with their variety flavours are a great treat
14/04/2019
Bite sized sensations
Really love this - not too overpowering but salted caramel blends with chocolate to melt in mouth. Yum
12/04/2019
Salty yummyness
Lovely crunchy biscuit with a gorgeous salted caramel, just the right amount of saltiness, not many to box, could do with either adding more or make box smaller. Nice as a treat and individually wrapped.
12/04/2019
These little bites of yummyness are handy to drop into your bag or coat pocket to snack on. Individually wrapped two bite chocolate. I love these. Perfect for a gift or sharing or not.
11/04/2019
Scrummy
Oh these are absolutely delicious and you absolutely have to try them
10/04/2019
Yum
The texture and flavour of these are so good. I do agree with others that for the size of the box there doesn’t seem many. Salted caramel is my favourite flavour in the KitKat senses range.