4.4 5 0 130 130 Crispy wafer fingers with a caramel topping (17%) covered in milk chocolate (58%)

23/04/2019
I love kit kats and anything salted caramel is just amazing so this was a great product for me. The flavour is just right and the well known kit Kat wafer was perfect too, really compliments each other
Wow
These are delicious!! A great kit with adults and kids. Great for a party, movie night or just as a pick me up.
Very tasty!
I like the variation of the product from the original kit Kats - it keeps the originality but adds a nice little twist with a touch of texture and flavour range. I would recommend if you're already a kit Kat fan but want to treat yourself that little bit more. Or keep them in the cupboard for when your friends pop round for a brew and a catch-up, they're sure to be impressed ;) I just wish there were more flavours with this range, or that they offered a box with the full variety in!
20/04/2019
For salted caramel lovers
I absolutely love these kit Kat senses. I love anything that is salted caramel and these are just perfect. Definitely not big enough. My mum even comes into my room to have some too and she doesn’t normally have a sweet tooth!
19/04/2019
Perfect family treat
Got these for the family movie night. Each one is about half the size of a full finger of kit kat and you get quite alot in the box. The kids loved them and wanted to keep the box too!
19/04/2019
Very Tasty
Great for days out,so norish.But expensive though.
Moreish
Lovely treats with great salted caramel flavour. Hard not to eat the whole box! Quite a lot of packaging though.
Moreish
Step away from the box. Can become addictive. Lovely salted caramel flavour on a trusted kit kat bite
Omg amazing
Omg I love these so. Much nicer than normal kitkat these are fab for sharing and would be great in small share size packet only prob is the sénces are a little pricier
Kitkat
Love these and I was quite surprised at the size of each piece, very tasty
Kit Kat
I absolutely love these Kit Kats they are my favourite chocolate. Not even small size they are just perfect.. they always takeway my chocolate craving.. would absolutely recommend this product to try for anyone they really are lovely
17/04/2019
I was surprised by the size of these as I usually expect bite size little chocolates to be small! These are perfect and give my sweet tooth the perfect amount of a sweet tang that I am after ! I love them !
Make good munchies
Very nice personally i prefer the nutty ones but they are all nice couldn't fault them and they are the perfect treat size, I would definitely reccomend to friends and family. :)
Nice
They were nice to eat and just enough for a quick treat.
Very sweet
A nice variation of a kit kat. Love the salty tase but just found it a bit too sweet.