4.4 5 0 133 133 Crispy wafer fingers with a caramel topping (17%) covered in milk chocolate (58%)
Kit Kat Senses Salted Caramel Box 20 Pieces 200G

17/04/2019
I was surprised by the size of these as I usually expect bite size little chocolates to be small! These are perfect and give my sweet tooth the perfect amount of a sweet tang that I am after ! I love them !
Make good munchies
Very nice personally i prefer the nutty ones but they are all nice couldn't fault them and they are the perfect treat size, I would definitely reccomend to friends and family. :)
Nice
They were nice to eat and just enough for a quick treat.
Very sweet
A nice variation of a kit kat. Love the salty tase but just found it a bit too sweet.
funsize bites
its a nice product when your craving a bit of chocolate but not too sickly. i liked the salted caramel flavour
Fantastic idea
I love these but a bit pricey compared to normal kit kats
satisfying size
Great size to just satisfy that little chocolate craving
Kit kat senses
Wasnt sure at first but the taste grew on me.would buy again
17/04/2019
Received these as a gift and absolutely loved them as did my kids.
Surprisingly tasty
I am not a huge fan of salted caramel however had a box given to me as a gift. I was pleasantly surprised at the taste of these as it's not an in your face salted caramel more of a subtle taste
16/04/2019
Yummy!!
These are fab, too easy to eat!! Unfortunately had too share them though!
Tasty
I tried this product as I like kitkat anyway and I must say I wasn’t disappointed. The chocolates are mouth sized and very tasty. If you like normal kitkat you will love these.
Keeps you wanting more
Very yummy! Good for a small treat! Perfect for little hands (kids)
15/04/2019
What a great change to my favourite treat
These little kit kats with their variety flavours are a great treat
14/04/2019
Bite sized sensations
Really love this - not too overpowering but salted caramel blends with chocolate to melt in mouth. Yum