4.9 5 0 126 126 Honey roast peanuts. 1-2-3 for a healthy balance 1. Eat Healthily. 2. Keep Active. 3. Enjoy The Taste.

07/06/2019
Totally addictive
Hey if you open a tin of these babies be prepared to just keep going till they are gone.
28/05/2019
AMAZING!
this is my favourite thing to snack on they are by far the best peanuts i have tasted in my life and i have always loved honey roasted peanuts the most but these have gone an extra mile for me!
30/04/2019
Try not to eat them all at once!
Really tasty, great balance of sweet and savoury not too much coating on them which can make them overpowering. Just be careful you don't eat them all at once
27/04/2019
Love these honey roast nuts
These honey roast nuts don't leave your mouth dry like normal dry roast, lovely sweet taste just have to be careful you don't eat the full tin in one sitting!!!
22/04/2019
Very Tasty
Once you open the pack, it is difficult not to eat the lot! Very tasty - the balance of flavours are just right. Sweet and salty - the honey is not too sickly. Very calorific but also packed with nutrients.
19/04/2019
Honey roasted peanuts
I really like these peanuts you can really taste the Honey in them..
15/04/2019
Moreish
Moreish, Moreish, I said MOREish. Right balance of savoury and sweet.
01/04/2019
Lovely change from normal peanuts
Love these , I don't like and can't eat normal peanuts but I can eat these by the hand full just can't leave them alone they remind me of my childhood or youth , however I don't know why. Please keep on selling them
22/03/2019
Use to love them
My mum bought 4 tubs of theses one year and me and my little sister liked them so much we sat and ate all 4 of the tubs!!! My mother was not impressed and as a result of this I can no longer stand the smell of them but they were soooo good before we pigged out
21/03/2019
moreish
Needing to eat more nuts for my running, these appealed to me, be warned they are lovely I love nuts and love honey these are not too sweet, but its inpossible to just have a few.
18/03/2019
KP HONEY ROASTED NUTS
Very moreish, nice and sweet with a covering of honey. Have to limit the amount you have though.
16/03/2019
Yummy snack.
Very moreish. Keep very well in the resealable container.
12/03/2019
Love them
This is one of my favourite KP range. Only thing negative is they are a bit pricey
07/03/2019
KP Honey 🥜
Very tasty honey salted and roasted peanuts. I would normally only buy plain nuts, but these were bought for me as a present and I have to say they taste great and would buy them myself. There not too sweet either and perfectly roasted.
06/03/2019
Addictive nuts
Lovely nuts with a nice flavour. Only thing is, with a big tub you are prone to eat more than you should as one serving.