4.7 5 0 33 33 Anthelios' first high protection with the lightness and freshness of a thermal spring water. Invisible on the skin.

03/12/2019
Ran out very quickly
I loved the idea of this and it felt lovely to apply, nice and cooling. However it was difficult to know how much to put on, and it ran out really quickly.
01/12/2019
Good but difficult to put on
I think that the sun spray itself is very good! It really protects my skin from the UV rays and has good ingredients inside. However, the design of the sun spray is really bad as I can't spray it because I have to press really hard.
08/11/2019
Great for sensitive eyes
I have been using La Roche-Posey SPF50 Face Mist since the summer. I use sun cream everyday even in winter time. I have sensitive eyes so I need to use a fragance free moisturiser and sun cream. La Roche SPF50 Face Mist reduce the time of my morning routine, I just apply it after my make up and I am ready to go. It is light and invisible on the skin, while provide all the protection that I need. I will keep using this product.
01/11/2019
Best one
This is the best product I’ve ever try. Easy to apply no greasy no sticky just love it
10/10/2019
Best sunscreen out there
I have loved this sunscreen as its not greasy and really easy to pit on your skin. It doesn’t leave a residue, which makes you feel like you have not product on. I would definitely recommended this sunscreen.
09/10/2019
In love with it
I have to admit, I am a hugr fan of La roche posay, but this product has really been amazing! I adored to way my face felt, so light and yet protected. I would defently recommand it to anyone who cares about his skin!!
30/09/2019
Best forget the rest
Best for adult protection love this stuff can't get enough smells amazing and the protection is the best out there!
26/09/2019
Fab face mist
Have used this when there was sunny weather and I find it easy to use and felt light on face and not sticky. Size is handy to put in bag to top up whenever. The fragrance is not bad too!
26/09/2019
Loved it
Thought it was great so easy to use and felt fresh and clean to use. Nice fragrance can't find any down side to the product.
23/09/2019
Best job
Need this for my sensitive skin have no problems with it and no sun burn
21/09/2019
Best sun protection
This is the best brand I have used for sun protection. I love how quick and easy this is to use. It's a great size to keep in your bag for top ups
18/09/2019
A brand you can rely on
Can always rely on La Roche Posay for their sun protection products. Have tried others but this one is light and feels weightless on the skin. Never worry about burning with LRP either
13/09/2019
Cooling
This is lovely to spray on your face when in the sunshine also protects your skin
06/09/2019
Best face SPF50 ever
I use spf50+++ 365 days a year as i have sunspots and need to protect my face all the time. This spray is very handy for re-applying during the day, not cakey like cream and makeup lasts all day!
06/09/2019
Quick and light
I love using this on my face because it's very quick and easy to spritz on. It's much lighter than using the liquid versions of sun protection. The only downside is I feel like there's not much product inside the can so it's a bit pricey, but other than that I'd highly recommend it for day to day use.