4.8 5 0 23 23 Anthelios' first high protection with the lightness and freshness of a thermal spring water. Invisible on the skin.

23/09/2019
Best job
Need this for my sensitive skin have no problems with it and no sun burn
21/09/2019
Best sun protection
This is the best brand I have used for sun protection. I love how quick and easy this is to use. It's a great size to keep in your bag for top ups
18/09/2019
A brand you can rely on
Can always rely on La Roche Posay for their sun protection products. Have tried others but this one is light and feels weightless on the skin. Never worry about burning with LRP either
13/09/2019
Cooling
This is lovely to spray on your face when in the sunshine also protects your skin
Best face SPF50 ever
I use spf50+++ 365 days a year as i have sunspots and need to protect my face all the time. This spray is very handy for re-applying during the day, not cakey like cream and makeup lasts all day!
Quick and light
I love using this on my face because it's very quick and easy to spritz on. It's much lighter than using the liquid versions of sun protection. The only downside is I feel like there's not much product inside the can so it's a bit pricey, but other than that I'd highly recommend it for day to day use.
Brilliant Product
Brilliant easy to apply, absorbs well, gives a lovely tan skin feels wonderful
The perfect product
Loved this spray.. definitely refreshes my make up and the added spf just makes it so perfect. I loved that it’s got spf so I won’t need to use other products underneath.. has a lot of benefits and would definitely recommend .
03/09/2019
This is a brilliant product. It protects your face with a high spf 50. It feels so light on your face, not greasy or heavy at all. I bought it to use over make up. It even matifyed my make up so it didnt look shiny under the sun.
Excellent sun protection
Use this product and was very impressed. The very fine spray can go under or over make up, it has a non grease feel too. No white marks and a very high facial protection from the sun.
03/09/2019
I use this every day. Got two in my shed at my allotment and this great product protects my face and is very refreshing.
Good facial suncream spray
I used this recently while on holidays. I loved the smell and felt that the fine mist actually cooled me down a little. It has a nice smell and a little goes a long way. I didn’t burn at all on my face so I would use it again.
Looking good
Skin felt soft and very soft. Easy to apply a light coating. You don’t need loads of applications. My skin felt sun kissed. I loved the smell. Very light which I loved. I would recommend for people who don’t like heavy cream.
Amazing, this French Brand delivers
Love, love this brand. This product delivers instant SPF protection with the ease of a spray. Used on my face, under makeup and didn’t experience the tissue effect, which can sometimes happen.
Don't Neglect, Protect
I love the La Roche-Posay sun protection products and tried this one for the first time this year as an alternative to a cream. This is brilliant to spritz over your face without getting the horrible heavy feel that creams have. A high SPF is an essential and this is the best I've come across.