4.2 5 0 31 31 From a natural eye makeup look to the perfect smokey eye, create day to evening looks with Lancôme Hypnôse buildable mascara, and achieve up to 8 times the volume. The SoftSculpt ™ formula is enriched in ProVitamin B5 and leaves lashes feeling soft and supple.

15/07/2019
Not worth the price point
There is nothing wrong with this mascara. It lifts separates and is long lasting without being flakey or overly waxy. But it is just not as good as some more affordable mascaras I have tried. Mascara is my holy grail... I have tried a lot and will continue to until I find 'the one'! Unfortunately this is not it for me. If you already have nice thick lashes you may enjoy using it. But for my short sparse little guys it just doesn't have enough umph! It therefore doesn't make my top 10.
10/07/2019
Holy grail product
This mascara lasts me from Uk to Miami , then drinks on landing and on to the party at south beach ... 26 hours and lashes are thick , lustrous and no flaking or panda eyes. Wouldn’t be without it
08/07/2019
Good but not worth the money
The mascara is really good and definitely volumising whilst separating the lashes well however for the price I feel many other mascaras on the market do the same job e.g. benefit mascara.
08/07/2019
I Use This Everyday
I love all Lancome products but in particular this as it is so kind to my delicate eyes it moisturises my lashes and I never experience clumping or them going bitty it isn't hard to remove either it is well worth spending £21.50
24/06/2019
My No.1 Mascara
Great mascara, my go-to that I continually repurchase. It give volume and length and stays put well too. It's not for the natural look, but great it you want an effective mascara.
02/06/2019
Hypnotic
My absolute favourite mascara. I'm never without it in my make up bag. It can be used for day or night wear. It is long lasting and best of all I've found it to be smudge proof which in a mascara is a fabulous quality. It is an all round beauty essential.
13/05/2019
Good mascara, but not worth the money
I liked this mascara, it does give a good amount of volume and is very dark, but I have had many mascaras from other cheaper brands which has given me the same or better results.
10/05/2019
It’s ok.....
Lancome is my favourite mascara. I usually buy the Doll Eyes version in black which I find really good. I tried this for a change and although it was still nice quality, I found it went clumpy quite easily and was quite thick on the lashes (that was with 2 coats)
10/05/2019
Not the best
I like Lancome cosmetics but this mascara is awful.
08/05/2019
It’s ok!
for the same price, I choose YSL. This is not my number 1 mascara but I used it well. I did not decide to buy again because it didn’t not match my favorite YSL brand.
04/05/2019
Best Mascara on the Market
This truly is the best mascara on the market by a mile, not sure on the cost because it was bought as a christmas gift in a beautiful Lancome set, I would 100% recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a volumising black mascara, you won't be disappointed.
03/05/2019
Must have!
One of the best mascaras,I ever used ! It is making lashes longer and fuller , the lashes are separated , they don't stick together. It does amazing results, also it stays long without the smudging under your eyes , and it makes false lash effect on your lashes :)Very recommend
01/05/2019
Simply the best!
Have used every mascara on the market and always come back to this brand.
29/04/2019
Brilliant mascara
I love this mascara, I bought it for a night out as my lashes needed a bit of oomph, I was concerned that it wasn't the waterproof version for a night out but it stayed put. I don't use it everyday but it never gets cloggy like some cheaper brands, it is pricey but worth it.
29/04/2019
For the proce not worth it
Over priced and high street ones are better...mascaras get bad quick...this one dries out after a few uses