4.3 5 0 42 42 From a natural eye makeup look to the perfect smokey eye, create day to evening looks with Lancôme Hypnôse buildable mascara, and achieve up to 8 times the volume. The SoftSculpt ™ formula is enriched in ProVitamin B5 and leaves lashes feeling soft and supple.

05/11/2019
A little dissapointed
I had high hopes. Only used it two weeks before it started to dry out, There was not a lot of product in the tube left. The brush does not seem to separate the lashes evenly. I will not buy again
10/10/2019
One of the bests mascaras
One of my go to mascaras! Really intense black colour and doesn't leave you spider lashes! It stays on all day without flaking away. I really love this mascara also lasts for ages and stays on for a long time. Would definitely recommend to anyone
08/10/2019
Lancôme mascara
This is a good mascara, oddly I love the slightly rosey scent of Lancôme mascaras, the only drawback being the price!
29/09/2019
One of my faves!
One of my go to mascaras! Really intense black colour and doesn't leave you spider lashes! It stays on all day without flaking away. My only slight niggle with this mascara is the amount of excess product on the brush the first couple times of use, I would definitely recommend wiping some away for the best results!
26/09/2019
The best mascara !
For a while I’m using only Lancôme mascara for a long time now and I’m very happy. It nicely separates my lasher, doesn’t leave marks, its easy to remove and it is fine with my sensitive eyes.
13/09/2019
Brilliant love this nearly ran out of this product need some more x
31/08/2019
The best
Love love love this product! I can’t afford it now but I used this product for over 10 yrs and my best friend. Worth every penny
31/08/2019
One of my many faves
I don't see how I could get better results than using this mascara it's one that I keep repurchasing. Lifts my lashes, makes them look much fuller and longer and it is the blackest black with only 1 coat. I've always been pleased with this product never disappointed been using it for years.
29/08/2019
BEST MASCARA EVER!!
It is absolutely amazing and I must tell others to get this. It instantly made the eyelash look bigger and more voluminous.
22/08/2019
Love it !!!
Great product, deep black and smooth, looks impressive but light, my favourite... Brush is very functional with nice design, l do recommended it..
22/08/2019
Favourite mascara
I absolutely love this mascara. Provide nice defined lashes. The black is so intense and also this does not clump up like other mascara can.
15/07/2019
Not worth the price point
There is nothing wrong with this mascara. It lifts separates and is long lasting without being flakey or overly waxy. But it is just not as good as some more affordable mascaras I have tried. Mascara is my holy grail... I have tried a lot and will continue to until I find 'the one'! Unfortunately this is not it for me. If you already have nice thick lashes you may enjoy using it. But for my short sparse little guys it just doesn't have enough umph! It therefore doesn't make my top 10.
10/07/2019
Holy grail product
This mascara lasts me from Uk to Miami , then drinks on landing and on to the party at south beach ... 26 hours and lashes are thick , lustrous and no flaking or panda eyes. Wouldn’t be without it
08/07/2019
Good but not worth the money
The mascara is really good and definitely volumising whilst separating the lashes well however for the price I feel many other mascaras on the market do the same job e.g. benefit mascara.
08/07/2019
I Use This Everyday
I love all Lancome products but in particular this as it is so kind to my delicate eyes it moisturises my lashes and I never experience clumping or them going bitty it isn't hard to remove either it is well worth spending £21.50