4.3 5 0 19 19 A sulphate free Intensive Care Shampoo for damaged, over processed hair. This Shampoo for damaged, over processed hair gently cleanses to remove dirt and oil, whilst fully respecting the natural moisture levels of your hair and scalp, making it perfect for daily use.
Lee Stafford Hair Apology Intensive Care Shampoo

14/10/2020
Loved this shampoo left my hair feeling soft and manageable would definitely buy again
25/09/2020
Gut
Das ist schönste davon für Dusche und Bad kann mann immer benutzen
25/09/2020
quality
great conditioner, absolutely perfect for my hair will definitely be buying again
18/09/2020
Lee Stafford Hair Apology Intensive Care Shampoo
This shampoo suited my hair 😊I use and didn’t disappoint me
14/09/2020
Lovely product
Left my hair shiney, soft, and manageable. Packaging is appealing, the smell is amazing. Love it !
12/09/2020
Simply the best
I was sceptical about this shampoo as it doesn’t lather like other shampoos but stick with it.The improvement to my hair is significant and it smells divine.
24/08/2020
Lee Stafford products are simply amazing and would highly recommend
09/08/2020
This shampoo is brilliant, i would recommend using this with the matching conditioner. This is great for dry or over processed hair, there is also a heat protection treatment in this range which is great. This is a bit more pricey, however if you purchase in boots you will redeem points on your purchase and it is worth the money.
27/07/2020
Nice but pricey
I loved this shampoo it left my hair feeling great ive always heard this product was great but only tried because found on offer only downside was its pricey but would still recommend
22/07/2020
Overpriced and underwhelming
Paid quite a bit for this shampoo, can't say I notice any difference in my hair other than the usual wash day softness. For the price I expected more, maybe for less colour processed hair this would work better but I wouldn't purchase again unfortunately which was disappointing as I do usually like this brand.
22/05/2020
Fab!
I like most of the Lee Stafford range and this is just another i really like. I took this on holiday with me in very high temperatures, i have bleached hair as well and it kept my hair in tip top condition. It was soft and kept my hair from going dry and brittle. Excellent when teamed with the conditioner or one of the hair masks.
18/05/2020
Amazing hair repair shampoo 5*
Lee Stafford Hair Apology Intensive Care Shampoo is fab I have tried this on it's own and it is better with the corresponding conditioner if you have dry/damaged/brittle hair due to dye, styling or heat I would recommend this shampoo. I found my hair after use to be unbelievably sleek, shiny, soft and looking healthier from the first time I used it. I would recommend this shampoo it is a little more expensive than I usually buy but definitely worth it! I agree with Lee - apologies to your hair every once in a while and splash out on the hair apology rnage!
14/05/2020
Amazing product
Always leaves my hair feeling nourished a little goes a long way Leaves my hair feeling glossy and I’ve tried a lot of products as I use heat on my hair daily this helps it looking alive and healthy
12/05/2020
Love this entire range
I bought the entire hair apology range and absolutely love it! Hair felt soft and shiny.
05/04/2020
Not great for really damaged hair
My hair is damaged from bleaching. This product didnt have a huge impact on the texture or condition. I think if you haie is only slightly dry or damaged it might work better but for mine it didnt really have an impact to the degree I expected. The smell is lovely and I like the packaging too, really bright. Its a fine product but not for really bad condition. The price is good.