3 5 0 4 4 A sulphate free Intensive Care Shampoo for damaged, over processed hair. This Shampoo for damaged, over processed hair gently cleanses to remove dirt and oil, whilst fully respecting the natural moisture levels of your hair and scalp, making it perfect for daily use.
Lee Stafford Hair Apology Intensive Care Shampoo

03/04/2020
Nice
thought it wasn't my first choice, i wanted to try this companys products. it seemed they have lots of products i wasn't aware of. to be honest this is happening way too much especially if you dont shop too often while going through every isle, i got to know that even its a bit expensive its worth giving it a try. i like it. i always are looking it on deals... i would recommend it. after your hair are light and nice.
15/03/2020
Expensive and won't do work good
I posted my review with photos before, but onky saw my photos and video. Firstly soooo expensive. 8.50£ for only shampoo is too expensive I think. Design is nice, pink with white letters. Need put more two times when washing your hair, so you use it much more then your usual shampoo. Contains naturals ingredients, no sls, sulphites and sulfates. No decision is not worth money. 3/10
13/03/2020
Awful
Hated this, it left my hair feeling dry and looked frizzy. I gave it a couple of uses before binning it. Not worth it.
12/03/2020
Amazing for damaged hair!
My hair is so damaged from colouring at home and I absolutely love this stuff! Works miracles and although can't fix dead hair, leaves it super smooth and soft!