Lenor Unstoppables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Beads 570g

4.6 5 0 1200 1200 Lenor Unstoppables keeps up to 12 weeks with boosted freshness (in storage), so your clothes are always ready to wear, infused with your favourite scent.
Lenor Unstoppables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Beads 570g

26/01/2022
I Love Love this product
This product is amazing, it really does hold its scent. I moved from America and even though my items had travelled in a trailer and then in a container my duvet covers still smelt of these a year later. I love using these with towels and bedding....all the things that get stored in the cupboard for a couple of weeks or me. A great invention!!
21/01/2022
Lid is hard to open
Made my washing smell amazing, but I found the lid really difficult to open
20/01/2022
Smells Amazing
These are my favourite scent boosters to use , the scent lasts for a very long time and they smell amazing
18/01/2022
Unstoppables
OMG These tiny little pearls hold a huge amount of fragrance. Just add a tiny amount to washing machine and wash clothes. Your washing smells amazing after it comes out. Regularly use these
16/01/2022
Smells fresh
A great addition to your wash that makes your clothes smell great.
15/01/2022
Love!
Smells amazing. It's a must have on every shop! Even double My order when there's a cheeky deal on.
14/01/2022
Love using this
I love the design. It's easy to use with a flap and a cup to pour the beads into. I get no mess and love the sound of the beads moving and pouring. And above all the scent is intense and stays in the laundry as it should.
14/01/2022
Unstoppable amazing
This product in my opinion is so much more than liquid fresheners because I think the fragrance is more intense and that why I love it keep up the good work . Try it now!!!
10/01/2022
Good
Nice smell .Easy to use but it does dissove in low temperatures. I recommended to higher temperature
08/01/2022
love this product
I love these and won’t use my washing machine air hour throwing done of these in first. The scent is long lasting. Really love that you can buy the whole scent range to match now
05/01/2022
Smell great
I tend to go a little bit over board with these, but they smell amazing, and you can still smell them after a couple of days, they also leave the house smelling great while the clothes are drying
04/01/2022
Tend to overuse but lovely
I love my washing to smell amazing, so I do tend to use more than specified. These are a treat really as you don’t need them and you’re paying for a smell and nothing more imo. I buy them on offer as they are expensive for what they do. Who does it like a little bit of luxury though.
03/01/2022
Far too overpowering
Some people may like these, but the scent was really overwhelming fir me personally.
31/12/2021
Nice
Love this product. Leaves clothes smelling so good
30/12/2021
Absolutely love these little things! Been using them for years and use them in every wash. They hold there fragrance for days and love that theres never any residue left after washing. Highly recommend!