4.5 5 0 8 8 Lil-Lets organic cotton tampons will keep you feeling fresh and comfortable, while also providing brilliant protection against leaks. They are vegan friendly and made from 100% certified organic cotton, making them the perfect gentle solution for managing your period. They’re dermatologically tested and come in three different absorbencies; Regular, Super & Super Plus. Lil-Lets Organic Regular tampons are ideal for lighter to medium days and our Organic Super Plus Tampons are designed for heavier flows.
Lil-Lets Organic Cotton Tampons

20/02/2020
Love organic
Love that these are organic and feel like a healthy option for feminine hygiene however they do not have an applicator which makes placing them difficult with a high risk of leaking
16/02/2020
Love these! I got a bad allergic reaction from other brands. I've been using these for a while now without any issues. I'm also more comfortable because I know the product is made from organic cotton without any harmful pesticides added.
13/01/2020
Veru absorbent
Great product, I don't like aplikator ones. Never failed with it absorbency. Very easy and comfortable to wear it.
04/01/2020
Comfortable
Comfortable and easy to use. Nice to know they're safer on the environment too.
04/01/2020
Lil-lets is my favourite
I have tried a lot different tampons but my favourite is Lil-lets. I have tried with applicator ones in a past and I found that they are not my type and very uncomfortable, also some of other tampons caused irritation. After all my researches of the best non-applicator tampons I found Lil-lets and they are the best for me, didn't notice any irritation or discomfort with them, they are really nice and gentle. I love their organic range as its more suitable for me, maybe because I am quite sensitive in that area, but they are life savers for me. I can highly recommend to try them for every lady, especially for the ones with sensitivity. Best non-applicator tampons I ever tried with wide range to choose from.
31/12/2019
Brilliant Product!
Lil-Lets are the only tampons I ever use anymore. I love the fact that there are no plastic applicators because it’s less plastic going back into the environment. I have always found the plastic applicators a bit fiddly and at times, painful. There’s no pain or discomfort when using these. Lil-Lets also have a better range for much heavier flows. I go out of my way to find them!
19/12/2019
Clean and fresh
Every woman during menstruation likes to feel fresh, clean and comfortable, these tampons give us everything we need. Very good product
05/12/2019
Organic tampons
I feel this product is not different then any other tampon really yes it says organic so it is better for the environment but I couldn't tell that it was organic by just using it I would prefer it to be applicated saying this it held the amount of blood the same as any other tampon so had no problems with this I thought maybe it would be a smoother application on applying and especially on taking out however again I couldn't see the difference the difference I did notice was the price most organic tampons on the market are more expensive then the non organic ones which for lady's on a budget I'd say stick to your usually tampon and don't waste the extra money sorry for the bad review but feel people would benefit from reading my review on this product thanks all I'd love to see what other people think as well so if you have or do currently use them please lets no by leaving a review