Lindt Lindor 4 Milk Chocolate Bars

18/12/2019
Lindor
Beautiful rich creamy smooth chocolate bar that leaves you satisfied to the fullest. One of, if not my most favourite chocolate bar. I ALWAYS make sure I have these in my treat cupboard.
19/11/2019
Best
Lindt is my favorite chocolate, it is wonderful in taste and melts in your mouth, these little bars are also not disappointing, they are delicious and the small size allows you to take them with you everywhere
17/11/2019
😍😍😍
Love it it’s just the best 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
10/11/2019
Best one
One if my favourite chocolate. Very smooth and perfect with cup of coffee. I love it
26/10/2019
Lindt
I don't often eat chocolate but when I do, I always purchase Lindt as my go to choice. These multipack bars are great for controlling your portion size if you are trying to be conscious of what you are eating. They are great occasional snacks for the kids too! The chocolate is smooth and not overbearingly sweet like some other brands on the market, definitely a household favourite. For the quality of the chocolate, it is also reasonably priced.
17/10/2019
Yummy snack
I like Lindt chocolate and will always finish a bar once it is opened so buying these makes me be able to enjoy the chocolate but not eat too much in one go.
04/10/2019
Heaven
Love Lindor chocolate it’s the best! this is kept in my fridge to chill and savour when no ones looking cos I don w@nt to share
01/10/2019
My all time favourite!
The way this chocolate melts in your mouth is lovely. Very rich chocolate so if you eat too much makes you feel sick.
07/09/2019
Gorgeously smooth
If you like the Lindor balls you will love these. The chocolate with the melt in your mouth chocolate filling is so smooth. This is a great size bar as it is sufficient to taste the product but isn't too much at once.
07/09/2019
I love this chocolate, it's my favourite. These smaller bars are ideal for portion control, as I usually find with this product that I cannot stop eating it! Definitely recommend.
05/09/2019
Now I can treat myself.
I have only ever had Lindor as a present and was always wowed by it. Being on a tight budget I could never justify the cost of a box though. But now this bar for 80p can be my luxurious "snack"
31/08/2019
A piece of heaven
I absolutely love the lindht chocolate bar it's my almost favourite.
29/08/2019
yummy
amazing chocolate, really indulging, creamy, smooth and melts in your mouth, i loved it, it is a proper treat and chocolate lifts the mood up, i would hope they use more sustainable packaging and ingredients (cocoa and palm derivatives)
13/08/2019
Heavenly
I am a Lindt fan and these fab little bars are such a joy to experience and I often buy these because nothing is quite like this chocolate with its silky smooth texture and the way it slowly melts in your mouth from the warmth and the smell and taste are just wonderful and I find them exceptionally lovely with a good coffee or glass or Merlot and book to read.
01/08/2019
Not the same
Tastes amazing but the inside doesnt have the same cold feeling like the original Lindo balls do. Other than that, these bars are delicious, always sitting in my snack box!