13/08/2019
Heavenly
I am a Lindt fan and these fab little bars are such a joy to experience and I often buy these because nothing is quite like this chocolate with its silky smooth texture and the way it slowly melts in your mouth from the warmth and the smell and taste are just wonderful and I find them exceptionally lovely with a good coffee or glass or Merlot and book to read.
01/08/2019
Not the same
Tastes amazing but the inside doesnt have the same cold feeling like the original Lindo balls do. Other than that, these bars are delicious, always sitting in my snack box!
29/07/2019
Nom nom nom
Lindt is one of my favourite brands of chocolate and it didnt disappoint 😍 melts in your mouth and you cant stop at one bar.. well I cant haha. Will definitely be buying again
21/07/2019
Luscious
This is a naughty persons version of a sweet from the box ... it is reserved in our house for a luxurious desert rather than a snack - yuuuum
11/07/2019
heaven
this is the best chocolate you will ever have. melts in your mouth. Sensational experience
10/07/2019
The best chocolate
By far my favourite chocolate to take to work in my lunch bag. Small enough that you wont ruin your diet but enough to get your chocolate fix.
25/06/2019
Perfect size for a treat
Love Lindt lindor chocolate - it is so creamy and rich. These little sticks are a perfect size for a treat without ruining your diet or your appetite. I prefer these as they stop me munching on too much chocolate so keep my cravings at bay.
05/06/2019
dream chocolate
great chocolate, always leaves you wanting more. Theses are perfect snack size to keep in your handbag.
03/06/2019
5 stars for lindt
Who can turn down a bar of Lindt? That is my only negative part of this comment and why I didn't give full marks because having a pack of these just makes you eat more of them. Great taste as usual!
02/06/2019
Family Winner
Love these bars of chocolate with the hard chocolate on the outside and the smooth runnier chocolate on the inside. These chocolate bars are pure bliss. These are my little boys favourite and my hubby loves them too as a family of three the only issue is who gets the spare.
18/05/2019
Devine
These bars are soooo tasty and just handy enough to put in your bag although never enough - would recommend to anyone who loves chocolate
30/04/2019
A little bit of heaven
These are like something mary poppins would make for you, the smooth, silky, velvety, milk chocolate is filling my mouth and coating the whole of the inside of my mouth. These are far too good for the kids, this is real Adult chocolate
29/04/2019
Handy size
Handy size of Lindor to take on the go instead of a big bar. Always tasty.
21/04/2019
More please.
Totally delish, i love Lindt chocolate & this really hit’s the spot.
21/03/2019
Yummy chocolate on the go
Lindt is my favourite brand of chocolate! Super creamy and morish! Ideal for the on the go!