4.9 5 0 513 513 The original and famous LINDOR milk chocolate truffle is also available in a chocolate bar! Perfect for treating yourself with its delicious smooth melting filling. For a guaranteed blissful moment to yourself every time.

19/11/2019
Best choco ever
Lindor has to be my ultimate in chocolate, best texture smooth and full ov taste
Cant beat
You cannot beat Lindor chocolate.me and my kids love going to the lindor outlet
Best chocolate
I love everything lindor make. It’s the best chocolate ever
Can't beat!
Can you really best Lindt when you're after an indulgent treat? Melts in your mouth, so more-ish and not for sharing 😉
Best chocolate ever
I love this chocolate it is so creamy and sweet, fab chocolate bar last a few day’s Tomas can’t eat a lot in one go
17/11/2019
Yummy!!!!
The best chocolate I ever ate. When I buy it I need to be careful, otherwise I can eat whole bar
15/11/2019
There is no better chocolate!!!
I can't find words for that chocolate when I tried it first time. The best ever. It is so soft and creamy.
So creamy!
This chocolate is so soft and creamy, really melts in the mouth. It tastes so good! You only really need a small piece to satisfy your craving. Would definitely recommend to a loved one.
love
I love the Lindt brand and this time I wasn't sad:) The chocolate sprayed in my mouth is tasty and I ate all tables, my hips were offended. I recommend in moderation :) Lindor I love
Heavenly
Absolutely delicious and creamy texture. Great with a cup of coffee and a nice book to chill with
Chocolate
This chocolate is just amazing Best chocolate ever
Not a fan
Never been a fan of Lindt chocolate and that didn't change when trying their bar of milk chocolate. It's always been a popular choice with friends and family, but it's just not for me.
lindt though
never tried lindt chocholate until recently. my partner absolutely loves it and offered me some, since then i have never looked back and i can safely say i am a massive fan of it.
Best
my best chocolate, when I start I won't leave it until I finish it all, I haven't eaten better, wonderful taste, melts in your mouth
13/11/2019
For everyone who loves chocolate
This chocolate is absolutely amazing.... unfortunately you can’t stop until you finish. 10/10