4.9 5 0 394 394 The original and famous LINDOR milk chocolate truffle is also available in a chocolate bar! Perfect for treating yourself with its delicious smooth melting filling. For a guaranteed blissful moment to yourself every time.

21/09/2019
Mmmmmm Chocolate
Well its chocolate for a start ! If you have not tried this range of chocolate then I would highly recommend it. just wish it was a bigger bar
21/09/2019
Sweet and thick
always love lindt products and this is very smooth and melted right away in the mouth, love it
20/09/2019
Just too nice
Beautiful chocolate. Generally bit too expensive to buy often, normally buy when I'm offers
19/09/2019
Beautiful
Lindt chocolate is simply scrumptious! Perfect chocolate as a treat.
19/09/2019
Lindt
As always, Lindt is good quality chocolate and the bar does not disappoint. Simply smooth and delicious.
Nice chocolate
I really enjoyed this Chocolate I found it really soft and creamy. Perfect for a treat every now and again.
Beautiful
I’m not a huge fan of fancy chocolate. But this Lindt has to be the best. Nice smooth texture. Great taste
17/09/2019
The best chocolate in the world! It's so delicious, sweet but not too much, just perfect balance.
15/09/2019
Lindor
Just love this product, if my younger daughter wants to treat herself it's always one of the Lindor products
14/09/2019
The best chocolate ever
This chocolate is so smoothe and rich it fulfills your chocolate cravings straight away.
13/09/2019
The best
Love the combination of rich chocolate and smooth milk flavour. My absolute favourite!
12/09/2019
The wife’s favourite
Smoothest melt in the mouth chocolate on the market. Definately a great indulgent treat. Plus it’s my wife favourite so I’m always in the good books if I bring a bar of this home with the shopping!
12/09/2019
Love this product
This chocolate is so rich and beautifully smooth in the mouth. One of my favourites.
11/09/2019
lovely taste
i love this chocolate, all their products are really good quality and taste
10/09/2019
Must have
Now who don't love this chocolate it's a must try and a must have for this Christmas so yummy smooth and creamy all In one you need to try