4.8 5 0 93 93 When you unwrap Lindor and break its delicate chocolate shell, the irresistibly smooth filling starts to melt, gently carrying you away in a moment of bliss.

13/08/2019
Minty
Gorgeous chocolates and very minty. These are creamy and fresh
12/08/2019
To good to share
These yummy balls of delicious delight that melt away in your mouth
11/08/2019
My favourite chocolate
Can’t recommend these enough, I buy these for every occasion. Can’t beat them when they are given at Christmas or on mother’s day! They can improve by putting more in a box lol
06/08/2019
A lovely little treat
I love Lindt mainly due to its consistency. It literally melts in your mouth! And the mint flavour is really lovely and not too overpowering.
02/08/2019
mint dream
Absolutely dreamy, such a delicious combination of lindor and mint
01/08/2019
A firm favourite
I tried these over Christmas and they are delicious, not too minty, you can still taste the creamy lindt chocolate, I couldn't stop at just one!
30/07/2019
HEAVENLY
Minty and silky, melts like a dream. Give me more.
23/07/2019
My favorite ones
I am fixated on anything mint at the minute but these are just a little bit special , they are very rich and just seem to effortlessly melt away so are very satisfying All my friends like these that I have told too.
19/07/2019
So nice!
These are so nice! Soft, creamy and just the right amount of minty flavour not too sickly
15/07/2019
Lovely
Nice mint and chocolate flavour. Mint flavour not too overpowering. Very soft and creamy texture.
11/07/2019
OK
Im not so keen on the mint. This it is the texture?
09/07/2019
Indulgent
So light and delicious, really light yet flavoursome refreshing mint flavour.
08/07/2019
These are just delicious!
These are just delicious! I really feel you ought to try one of these however they are Moorish so you always end up eating two or three. Very very silky and smooth and ideal for after dinner and any time of day, lovely.
26/06/2019
Yum yum yum
Love lindt and these have to be my favourite mint choc ever and the reason for that is the milk chocolate as opposed to dark. Winner for me.
30/05/2019
Not my favourite
I am a huge fan of Lindt and love trying their new flavours. The mint wasn't my favourite as I tend to prefer more natural flavours. I won't buy this again but that didn't stop me from finishing the whole box!