4.8 5 0 99 99 When you unwrap Lindor and break its delicate chocolate shell, the irresistibly smooth filling starts to melt, gently carrying you away in a moment of bliss.

11/09/2019
Really tasty
Luxury, smooth and lovely tasting chocolates. Definitely a nice treat!
04/09/2019
Lush!!!
My absolute favourite is mint chocolate. Super moorish and melt in the mouth.
02/09/2019
AMAZING!
Lindor always feels like a bit of a treat and these don't disappoint! Generously filled with a smooth minty filling - what I love if that the mint is quite gentle rather than overpowering. I let them melt in my mouth as it feels more indulgent and the chocolate shell is thick and sweet. I also really like the packaging and oh! The smell when you open the box made my mouth water! My favourite Lindor flavour by far!
01/09/2019
Gooey lovliness
These are really nice especially when they melt on your tongue as you are trying not to chew. Lovely indulgent treat.
31/08/2019
My sons favourite
My 8yr old son loves these! Mint choc is his favourite flavour combo. The bars you get of these are also yum and as a treat I often get it for him after school.
30/08/2019
Yum yum
Mint ones are my favourite, chocolate is sooo smooth and the minty filling is to die for.
13/08/2019
Minty
Gorgeous chocolates and very minty. These are creamy and fresh
12/08/2019
To good to share
These yummy balls of delicious delight that melt away in your mouth
11/08/2019
My favourite chocolate
Can’t recommend these enough, I buy these for every occasion. Can’t beat them when they are given at Christmas or on mother’s day! They can improve by putting more in a box lol
06/08/2019
A lovely little treat
I love Lindt mainly due to its consistency. It literally melts in your mouth! And the mint flavour is really lovely and not too overpowering.
02/08/2019
mint dream
Absolutely dreamy, such a delicious combination of lindor and mint
01/08/2019
A firm favourite
I tried these over Christmas and they are delicious, not too minty, you can still taste the creamy lindt chocolate, I couldn't stop at just one!
30/07/2019
HEAVENLY
Minty and silky, melts like a dream. Give me more.
23/07/2019
My favorite ones
I am fixated on anything mint at the minute but these are just a little bit special , they are very rich and just seem to effortlessly melt away so are very satisfying All my friends like these that I have told too.
19/07/2019
So nice!
These are so nice! Soft, creamy and just the right amount of minty flavour not too sickly